60 Healthcare Quotes to Teach You the Importance of HealthAug 06, 2021 11:05 PM Healthcare Quotes - Photo by Total Shape from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Billions of people around the world lack basic health care despite the fact that it’s one of the most crucial elements in today’s life.
Healthcare is becoming more and more important as there are lots of diseases around us. Especially with the Covid-19 pandemic that has hit since last year, it makes us realize that we might have taken our health for granted all this time.
Let’s learn more about the importance of healthcare and taking care of your body with healthcare quotes down below. Tripboba has compiled a list of important healthcare quotes from famous figures and authorities.
We’ve also got you covered with some funny healthcare quotes to have a good laugh amidst the pandemic as well as some beautiful messages to thank all healthcare workers around the world for their hard work during this hard time.
So, keep the ball rolling!
Healthcare quotes inspirational
- "The highest ideal of cure is the speedy, gentle, and enduring restoration of health by the most trustworthy and least harmful way." — Samuel Hahnemann
- "Healthcare should be a human right and not a commodity for sale." — Jim Wallis
- "If you think about how healthcare is delivered, it's on an ad hoc basis. Someone comes into a hospital, someone comes into a pharmacy, someone comes into a doctor. But beyond those touchpoints, the patients are on their own. There's no real continuity of care." — Chris Viehbacher
- "How many businesses do you know that want to cut their revenue in half? That's why the healthcare system won't change the healthcare system." — Rick Scott
- "The health care system is really designed to reward you for being unhealthy. If you are a healthy person and work hard to be healthy, there are no benefits." — Mike Huckabee
- "The right way to reign in healthcare costs is not by applying more government and more controls and making it more like the post office, it's by making it more like a consumer-driven market." — Mitt Romney
- "If we don't reform how healthcare is delivered in this country, then we are not going to be able to get a handle on that escalating healthcare costs." — Barack Obama
- "Think about it: Heart disease and diabetes, which account for more deaths in the U.S. and worldwide than everything else combined, are completely preventable by making comprehensive lifestyle changes. Without drugs or surgery." — Dean Ornish
Healthcare quotes and sayings
- "It is vital that government leaders and financial leaders take heed and broaden their horizons, working to ensure that all citizens have dignified work, education, and healthcare." — Pope Francis
- "Medicine is a social science, and politics is nothing else but medicine on a large scale. Medicine, as a social science, as the science of human beings, has the obligation to point out problems and to attempt their theoretical solution: the politician, the practical anthropologist, must find the means for their actual solution. The physicians are the natural attorneys of the poor, and social problems fall to a large extent within their jurisdiction." — Rudolf Virchow
- "We must ensure that every worker has healthcare and is able to save for their retirement. We must ensure that our workers have safe and health working conditions." — Leonard Boswell
- "I have argued for years that we do not have a health care system in America. We have a disease-management system - one that depends on ruinously expensive drugs and surgeries that treat health conditions after they manifest rather than giving our citizens simple diet, lifestyle and therapeutic tools to keep them healthy." — Andrew Weil
- "It's so important for those living with chronic pain to establish good communication with both their healthcare professionals and caregivers. Clear communication about pain is vital to receiving proper diagnosis and effective treatment." — Naomi Judd
- "Dream of a world where poverty is history, dream of a world where we don't spend those obscene billions on arms, knowing full well that a tiny fraction of those budgets of death would ensure that children everywhere had clean water to drink, could afford the cheap inoculations against preventable diseases, would have good schools, adequate healthcare and decent homes." — Desmond Tutu
- "The healthcare bill not only is a monstrosity in terms of growing the government and cutting out the private sector, the way it was passed was sleazy. Every old Washington trick was used to pass the healthcare bill." — Lindsey Graham
Bernie Sanders healthcare quotes
- "The goal of real healthcare reform must be high-quality, universal coverage in a cost-effective way."
- “I am going to do my best to try to create a country in which children are not living in poverty, in which kids can go to college, in which old people have health care. Will I succeed? I can't guarantee you that, but I can tell you that from a human point of view it is better to show up than to give up.”
- “What democratic socialism is about is saying that it is immoral and wrong that the top one-tenth of 1 percent in this country own almost 90 percent - almost - own almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent. That it is wrong, today, in a rigged economy, that 57 percent of all new income is going to the top 1 percent. That when you look around the world, you see every other major country providing health care to all people as a right, except the United States.”
- “Health care in America must be a right, not a privilege.”
- “Now, why would my supporters be supporting somebody who doesn't want to raise the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour, a starvation wage, doesn't want to do that. Why would anybody that supports me support a candidate like Trump who wants to throw millions and millions of people off of health insurance? We need to guarantee health care to all people as a right, not throw millions of people off health insurance as Trump wants to do.”
- “The United States must join the rest of the industrialized world, guarantee health care to all people as a right.”
- “All that I can say is that we are spending far more per capita than people in any other country, and our health care outcomes are in many cases worse in terms of life expectancy, infant mortality and so forth.”
- “We are the only major country on earth that doesn't guarantee health care to all people as a right and yet we end up spending much more than they do, so I do believe that we have to move toward a Medicare for all, single-payer system.”
- “It's absurd we remain the only major country on earth not to guarantee health care to all people and paid family and medical leave.”
- “You go to Scandinavia, and you will find that people have a much higher standard of living, in terms of education, health care and decent paying jobs.”
- “I am on the Health Education Labor Committee. That committee wrote the Affordable Care Act. The idea I would dismantle health care in America while we're waiting to pass a Medicare for all is just not accurate.”
- “Bernie Sanders did not wake up last night with this great idea that we should guarantee health care to all people as a right. Actually, it exists in every other major country on earth. You don't know that, because the media has forgotten to tell you that. But it does exist. In Denmark, because of union negotiations, the minimum wage is about $20 an hour. In Germany, you go to college tuition-free. In Finland, they actually pay you to go to college. Now, you don't know that in America because CBS forgot to tell you. But that is the reality.”
- “We have to develop a strong economic message which says every American is entitled to health care through a national health care program. And we're not going to allow these large corporations to push through trade agreements which allow them to throw Americans out on the street and run to China.”
- “I do believe that in the future, not by dismantling what we have here - I helped write that bill - but by moving forward, rallying the American people, I do believe we should have health care for all.”
- “Everyone can have health care. Everyone can earn a living wage. We can educate all our kids - well. But none of that happens unless there's a political revolution. And it's not going to happen unless we deal with corporate control of the media.”
Thank you quotes for healthcare workers
- “Dear Health Staff, what you do is truly amazing. No matter the time or situation, you are all still giving your all to help your community. Thank you so much for all the dedication and work you pour into helping others!” Pearl
- “Thank you so much for all your hard-work during the pandemic! I appreciate how selfless you have been to make our community safer. Because of you, we are one step closer to ending the pandemic. I wish you the best days ahead! You are a true hero!” Aneshka
- “Thank you for your continuous work and perseverance! Sending love to you and your families <3” JH
- “Thank you for your hard work and dedication. We truly appreciate the sacrifices you have made during this difficult time, and your steadfast commitment to caring for and curing all patients.” Priya
- “Thank you for your continuous service and dedication to your patients! We are so grateful for your hard work and send love to you and your families 🙂” JH
- “What a YEAR! Thank you so much for your hard work in the trenches of the Covid-19 outbreak! You are all rock stars! Thank you for helping to keep our community healthy and safe!” Jean
- “Thank you so much for dedicating yourself to saving and helping others during this pandemic. I am so grateful for all the work you do! Sending love to you and your families.” JH
- “Thank you for always helping people who are in need. All of us appreciate your help. Thank you for being so brave. Thank you for taking care of people who are sick and putting yourself at risk. Thank you for your help and caring for all of the patients you assist. You are awesome!” Mia and Jake
- “Thank you for all of your efforts throughout this time! This pandemic has been hard on all of us and I am grateful that you've stuck by your patients and the people who needed you most. Rooting for you always and sending love! JH
- “Thank you for your courage, persistence, and dedication! I am so grateful for our devoted healthcare workers and want you to know that your sacrifices mean a great deal to me and so many others. We truly are thankful for you and sending you love and positivity!” JH
- “Thank you for everything that you do - it's truly incredible that we have such caring and passionate health care workers during this time and I feel so grateful that you are helping our community! Sending love to all of you and your loved ones during this time <3” Jen
- “Thank you so much for all your hard work! You are so appreciated.” Aprile
- “Thank you for your dedication to helping others and the love you spread throughout the community. I can't imagine what this past year has been like for you, and have so much admiration for your strength. I appreciate you very much and all the good you put into this world. You are unique humans and think of you all often. Stay safe!” Sean Curry
- “Thank you so much for all your hard work throughout this time! I'm so grateful that we have such strong, passionate and persistent health care workers. I truly admire your tenacity and send all of my thanks 🙂” Jennifer
- “Thank you for all the work that you are doing. Please know we appreciate your dedication to others. You are awesome!”
Funny healthcare quotes
- “You don’t know how many truly crazy people there are in the world until you’ve worked in the medical field.”
- “They say, ‘you’re what you eat!’ That’s funny. I don’t remember eating a sexy beast this morening.”
- “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time—pills or stairs.” Joan Welsh
- “American healthcare: if you can’t afford a doctor, go to an airport—you’ll get a free X-ray and a breast exam, and, if you mention Al Qaeda, you’ll get a free colonoscopy.”
- “Now that healthcare is guaranteed, I’m frying everything I eat.” Craig Ferguson
- “Gotta pass the pills to pay the bills.”
- “Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?”
- “Be patient with patients who are not patient.”
- “You know you work in healthcare when you can discuss puke and bowel movements at the lunch table and no one flinches.”
- “Feel safe at night. Sleep with a nurse.”
- “Older people shouldn’t eat health food. They need all the preservatives they can get.”
- “I can go from Googling cold symptoms to coffin shopping in under 60 seconds.”
- “Medicine is not healthcare—food is healthcare. Medicine is sickcare. Let’s all get this straight, for a change.”
- “The sign outside says ‘hospital’, not ‘narcotic buffet, all you can eat’.”
- “I buy insurance from a local agent I trust because I can’t put their future in the hands of a call center operator.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers