60+ Inspirational Look Up Quotes that You Should ReadAug 05, 2021 11:39 PM Look Up Quotes - Photo by Max Andrey from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Find great words that inspire you and help you achieve your personal growth, especially finding love and happiness in your life.
Now, you can scroll down to the following list of look up inspirational quotes, as Tripboba has compiled. Don't forget to write down one of your favorite quotes below!
Let's get started!
Look Up Quotes Com
Here are some look up quotes that you can copy and paste.
- “The last time she was up here, she had been... staring up at the sky and dreaming of stars. Now, she looked down and plotted flames.”― Kiersten White, And I Darken
- “Look up, always. Look back, never.”― karen quan, Write like no one is reading 2
- “Stars don’t beg the world for attention; their beauty forces us to look up.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Learn to look up now and then, just in case a piano is falling from overhead.”― Richelle E. Goodrich, Making Wishes: Quotes, Thoughts, & a Little Poetry for Every Day of the Year
- “If you cannot see the rainbow because your face is down, don't argue that no rainbow is up there. Lift up your passion and take your dreams off the ground!”― Israelmore Ayivor, Daily Drive 365
- “How do I deal with people who look down on me? I look up at them.”― Ljupka Cvetanova, The New Land
- “I suppose that's the secret. If you're ever wishing for things to go back to the way they were, you just have to look up.”― Lauren Oliver "Before I Fall"
- “Look upward to your God for direction! Look inward into yourself and discover your talents! Look outward into your environment and get helped! Stop looking at one direction!”― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
- “Become the person your younger self would want to look up to”― Goitsemang Mvula
- “Great leaders never look down upon those who look up to them.”― Gift Gugu Mona
- “Bad stuff does happen sometimes, always remember that but remember that you have to move on somehow. You just pick your head up and stare at something beautiful like the sky or the ocean and you move the hell on.”― James Patterson, Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
- “What is it about the Heavens that draws us to look up? For generations, centuries, (millennia?) it seems we are drawn to look up for answers, comfort in times of despair, with pleas for help, when we are in need of grace, and to give thanks.”― Bella Vespira
- “There’s always a reason to look up.”― A.D. Posey
- “Never look down upon yourself, for you never know how many people look up to you.”― Gift Gugu Mona
- “Don’t we all look up at the same stars?”― A.D. Posey
- “Why is it when we were kids we looked up at the stars... But now they seem to be looking down on us...?”― Leonardo Donofrio, Old Country
- “Stars don’t beg the world for attention; their beauty forces us to look up.”― Jordan Hoechlin
- “Look up. Your answer is never going to be in the bottom of a glass.”― Toni Sorenson
- “Great leaders do not look down upon those who look up to them.”― Gift Gugu Mona
- “What's all this about? How does it work? What should I do? What am I for?”― Terry Pratchett, Wintersmith
- “Pessimism doesn’t serve you. It’s never served me.”― Richie Norton
- Now and again I go out at night and watch for meteors. The stars are a free show; it doesn't cost anything to use your eyes.”― George Orwell, Down and Out in Paris and London
I Look Up to You QuotesLook Up Quotes - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
You can scroll down to the following list of look up quotes below and make sure you write down the best one!
- “Folks don’t give themselves enough credit. The mother who endures cavities so her children can get braces. The father who works a dead-end job so his kids can have a roof over their heads. The daughter who sacrifices college so she can take care of her disabled mother. They are all heroes, and don’t you believe otherwise.”― Ray Smith, The Magnolia That Bloomed Unseen
- “We seldom look up to the person; we usually look up to their persona.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Some people’s desire to look like some people is so intense that they seldom look like themselves.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Just like how most if not all poor boys look up to and aspire to someday be rich men, most if not all underdeveloped and developing countries look up to and aspire to someday be developed countries.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana, The Use and Misuse of Children
- “We hate admiring someone we hate.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Be the one for others who they can look up to; the one you too want to.”― Vikrmn, Guru with Guitar
- “People who look up to you watch every move that you make — so don’t let them down.”― Frank Sonnenberg, Soul Food: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
Always Look Up Quotes
Here are the other look up quotes!
- "once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up"Leonardo da Vinci
- "Look, up at the sky. There is a light, a beauty up there, that no shadow can touch"J. R. R. Tolkien
- "Look up, get up and don't ever give up."Michael Irvin
- "Look up, now look down. Up is endless, down has an ending. Always look up."Mod Sun
- "We look up for inspiration, down for desperation, right and left for information."Tyga
- "Look up on high, and thank the God of all."Geoffrey Chaucer
- "Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."Louisa May Alcott
- "It's all a great mystery...Look up at the sky and you'll see how everything changes" Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that every-thing will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquility will return once more."Anne Frank
- "I look up to myself, tryna get better. Always tryna get better."Lil Durk
- "When you stand at the bottom of the mountain and look up at the mountaintop, the path looks hard and stony, and the top is obscured by clouds. But when you reach the top and you look down, you realize that there are a thousand paths that could have brought you to that place."Roz Savage
- "Look upon every obstacle as part payment towards your success."Peter Drucker
- "A proud person is so busy looking down on others they cannot humble themselves to look up at God."LeCrae
- "The reason why all men honor love is because it looks up, and not down; aspires and not despairs."Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Try not to look sideways to see how others are viewing our lives but to look up to see how heavenly father sees us."Carl B. Cook
- "To understand is to stand under which is to look up to which is a good way to understand."Corita Kent
Look Up Quotes About LifeLook Up Quotes - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Find out one of the best look up quotes about life below.
- "Though my life is low, if my spirit looks upward habitually at an elevated angle, it is as if it were redeemed. When the desire to be better than we are is really sincere we are instantly elevated, and so far better already."Henry David Thoreau
- "We should always have three friends in our lives-one who walks ahead who we look up to and follow; one who walks beside us, who is with us every step of our journey; and then, one who we reach back for and bring along after we've cleared the way."Michelle Obama
- "Temptation provokes me to look upward to God."John Bunyan
- "When you look up at the sky, you have a feeling of unity which delights you and makes you giddy."Ferdinand Hodler
- "Look upon others as being part of yourself."Mata Amritanandamayi
- "All architecture is what you do to it when you look upon it."Walt Whitman
- "Winter's done, and April's in the skies, Earth, look up with laughter in your eyes!"Charles G.D. Roberts
- "I stand here not because I have fame or money or because I play on TV or hit a World Series home run. That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because I stand here as a humble person because I know He could have picked someone else. In His Word he says, 'the least of us shall be first.' When I look up, I realize I am blessed and I say thank you Jesus for all you have done for me because without you I would be nothing."Joe Carter
- "We must act on the direction we receive. We must look up and step up. And as we do, I know we will cheer up, for God wants us to be happy."Carl B. Cook
Look Up to Someone Quotes
Read and share one of this look up quotes below.
- "Yes, I do strive to be someone young women can look up to." - Author: Chyler Leigh
- "Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to." - Author: Wayne Rooney
- "As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are - what others say is irrelevant." - Author: Nic Sheff
- "I like girls who want to get up and dance and don't mind singing in front of my family - you know, silly stuff. Some girls won't eat in front of boys or won't go bowling. They just want to go out and look pretty. I don't really get that. I want someone who is up for having a good time." - Author: Olly Murs
- "Jesus didn't really die-someone gave him a long drug that made him look like dead, and he revived in the tomb. Answer: Roman soldiers knew how to kill people, and no disciple would have been fooled by a half-drugged, beat-up Jesus into thinking he'd defeated death and inaugurated the kingdom." - Author: N. T. Wright
- "I am so used to being up on stage and talking to my fans that it's strange to be on stage and be someone else. I can't look at the audience during 'In the Heights' or I will start talking to them." - Author: Jordin Sparks
- "You have to take control of your own life, your own destiny, and your own careers. You can't leave everything up to someone else, 'cause then you can look at them and blame them." - Author: Action Bronson
- "Where I am today ... I still have my ups and downs, but I take it one day at a time and I just hope that I can be the best that I can possibly be, not only for myself, but also young people that are out there today that need someone to look up to." - Author: Demi Lovato
- "If someone falls down, pick them back up. Just because there's not a frickin camera in your face doesn't mean you don't have to look out for each other." - Author: Green Day
- "I really like the retro look. My regular clothing, I like to always keep it classy and I like to kind of be more dressed up more of the time. I'm not really someone you see in sweatpants a lot." - Author: Aly Raisman
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those look up quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers