60 Inspiring Hang in There Quotes for a Resilient YouAug 05, 2021 05:00 PM Hang in There Quotes - Photo by Milan Chudoba from Pexels
Tripboba.com - When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
If you’ve been stuck in a difficult situation or having a hard time right now and are looking for some inspiration, you’re landing on the right page! In this article, Tripboba offers you bite-size pieces of advice in form of hang in there quotes to help you move past challenges and adversity.
We’ve got you covered with some positive hang in there quotes and sayings that offer you some tips to overcome the hardship. We’ve also got some funny hang in there quotes to remind you not to take life too seriously all the time.
So, keep the ball rolling and pick your favorite lines!
Hang in there inspirational quotes
- "A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn." — Helen Keller
- "Persistence is probably the single most common quality of high achievers. They simply refuse to give up. They longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist the more likely your success." — Jack Canfield
- "If you have the character to hang in there when its tough, you will develop or acquire every other characteristic necessary to WIN in the game of life." — Zig Ziglar
- "Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement - and we will make the goal." — Jerry Fleishman
- "You can do amazing things if you have strong faith, deep desire, and just hang in there." — Norman Vincent Peale
- "You will encounter many distractions and many temptations to put your goal aside: The security of a job, a wife who wants kids, whatever. But if you hang in there, always following your vision, I have no doubt you will succeed." — Larry Flynt
- "Whatever you do to gain success, you have to hang in there and hope good things happen. Always think positive." — Don Rickles
Best hang in there quotes
- "Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience." — Laurence J. Peter
- "You just work through it. You just hang in there." — Gayle Forman
- "It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves." — Edmund Hillary
- "Extraordinary people survive under the most terrible circumstances and they become more extraordinary because of it." — Robertson Davies
- "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." — Dolly Parton
- "The thing about life is that you must survive. Life is going to be difficult, and dreadful things will happen. What you do is move along, get on with it, and be tough. Not in the sense of being mean to others, but being tough with yourself and making a deadly effort not to be defeated." — Katharine Hepburn
- "One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity." — Albert Schweitzer
Hang in there quotes: more motivational sayings on facing adversity
- "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." — Henry Ford
- "And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about." — Haruki Murakami
- "Good actions are a guard against the blows of adversity." — Abu Bakr
- "There is no education like adversity." — Benjamin Disraeli
- "It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop." — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- "Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful." — Zig Ziglar
- "Every negative event contains within it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." — Napoleon Hill
- "Problems are guidelines, not stop signs!" — Robert H. Schuller
- "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." — John Wooden
- "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." — Maya Angelou
- "You become a champion by fighting one more round. When things are tough, you fight one more round." — James J. Corbett
- "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it." — Moliere
- “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.” — Ross Perot
Hang in there quotes funny
- "Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!" — Stephen Hawking
- “Adversity: what doesn’t kill you often pretends to ignore you for a little while.” — Unknown
- “Every time you find some humor in a difficult situation, you win.” — Unknown
- “Adversity: impossible odds makes achievements even more satisfying.” — Unknown
- “Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes its jewels with.” — Unknown
- “By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity—another man’s I mean.” — Mark Twain
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” — Roger Staubach
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
- “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” — Unknown
- “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” — Kyle Chandler
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Eddison
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “If you’re having fun, and it’s your dream, stick with it. If you can’t hang in there, go find something else to do”. — Sean Murray.
- “Life is rough so you gotta be tough.” — Johnny Cash.
- “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt .
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” — Joe Girard.
- “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” — Dale Carnegie.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing— that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar.
- “Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ‘til it gets there.” — Josh Billings.
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” — Oscar Wilde.
Hang in there quotes for friends
- "Pause and remember — You will make it to the other side of this hardship. One day you will look back with wiser eyes, understanding and gratitude. Hang in there!" — Jennifer Young
- "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" — Dr. Seuss
- "Friend, you are a divine mingle— mangle of guts and stardust. So hang in there! If doors opened for me, they can open for anyone." — Frank Capra
- "If things are going bad and life is tough, hang in there. Ride it out. Come out on top." — Ashton Irwin
- "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning." — Rebecca West
- "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." — Friedrich Nietzsche
- "God never shuts one door without opening a bigger better door. Hang in there. You are closer to success than you may think." — Zig Ziglar
- "If you're going through hell, keep going." — Winston Churchill
- "Hang in there. It is astonishing how short a time it can take for very wonderful things to happen." — Frances Hodgson Burnett
- "If what you are doing is worth doing, hang in there until it is done." — Nido R Qubein
- "Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records." — William A. Ward (Inspirational Writer)
- “Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.” — Doug Williams
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers