60+ Inspiring Late Night Quotes for All the Night Lovers and NyctophilesAug 10, 2021 11:11 PM Late Night Quotes - Photo by Korney Violin from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Are you that person who enjoys the beauty of the night? If so, count us with you. As people who love the vibes of the night, we know how relaxing it is, especially when we are in the dark accompanied by the beautiful stars and the charming moon.
This is where the night becomes special and calming. There is something about the night that makes us feel like loved and we’re belong to some sort of melancholy and poetic mood.
We are even treated so special with the existence of the word “Nyctophile,” which means a person who loves night or darkness.
Today, Tripboba wants to treat you with more special things by adding and sharing these late night quotes that are inspiring to read. Let’s find out!
Late Night Conversation Quotes
When you have that one person where you can talk to every night, you know you are home. This kind of person is someone we all should have. We don’t have to have millions of friends when none of them can even care about you.
Comfort is what this person is. Love is what this person is. Care is what this person is. Understand is what this person is. This person is special and deserve to be treated as the best, because he/she knows what’s best for you.
To have a late conversation with this person is nothing but a joyous feeling to you. So, here are late night quotes and conversation for you to read:
- "With that right person, you can have a late-night conversation at any time of the day." – David Levithan
- "The best conversations usually happen late at night." – Unknown
- "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees." – Douglas Adams
- "How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?" – Theodor Geisel
- "There are certain things that don't mix well with MS. One is staying up late at night. Another is big, noisy crowds. Well, campaigns are staying up late at night and big noisy crowds." – Ann Romney
- "That moment at night when you're sleepy but you don't want to end the fun text conversation with your friends." – Unknown
- "Higher than I need to be flyer cause I need to be, love our conversation but its late right now, I need a beat." – Wale
- "Hoping you dance the night away or at least watch other people dance late into the night, or at least stay awake..." – Unknown
- "There is no such thing as a worthless conversation, provided you know what to listen for. And questions are the breath of life for a conversation." – James Nathan Miller
- "A short conversation with you is much important to me than a long conversation with someone else." – Tanya Bianco
- "Those late night text messages when you just confess everything." – Unknown
- "What happened to the way that we used to be? Up late at night counting stars just you and me." – Cali Swag District
- "The best part of sleepovers are the deep conversations you have in the middle of the night." – Unknown
- "I think its cute when someone actually bothers to stay up late just to talk to you." – Unknown
- "You see, I tell myself. Here is proof. I've known Christina my whole life. And yes, maybe there are differences between us - socioeconomic, political, racial - but that doesn't mean we can't connect, human to human, friend to friend." – Jodi Picoult
Late Night Thinking Quotes
These late night quotes on late night thinking are very inspiring. We want to share them with you for the comfort of your night.
And after doing researching, here are what we found about late night quotes on late night thinking:
- "That country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights linger, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain." — Ray Bradbury
- “Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too... Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight 'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight! And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be than here in my room, dreaming about you and me.” — Selena
- “My dear Emma, how sweet to be under the same roof once more. It reminds me of our days at the Smallwood school, when you and I would sit outside and gaze up at the stars, you reminding me of all their names and me gazing at you. Do you recall that time I sneaked into your room late one night? And what we did? I am thinking of that now, as I write this note and prepare to sneak down to your room in a few minutes. As you read this, know that I am thinking of you. When you next see me, please acknowledge this note by pulling on your earlobe. Your delectable earlobe.” — Julie Klassen
- “Later that night, I sat in my room thinking of what I just went through. The four of us had burned the body in an old pit and covered the burned remains with a pile of leaves. Just standing there, watching the crackling fire burn and cripple the bones of this thing just reminded me of how real this all became. My mom was not too happy when I came home late and smelling like a crematorium.” — Sara Massa
- “She suddenly realized she was sitting in an apartment by herself late at night, eating an apple and watching a movie on TV that she cared nothing about, and doing it all because it was easier than thinking, thinking was so boring really, when all you had to think about was yourself and your lost love.” — Stephen King
- “Late that night we were both still thinking about the events as they unfolded. He suggested a drive back to the water to bring some closure. As we stood in the water I felt so thankful to have been with a friend capable of hearing and expressing emotion.” — Paula Heller Garland
- “It's the worst feeling when you come home alone late at night and think the stranger sitting on your couch is a pile of clothes.” — Dane Cook
- “King Arthur's Knights had been the first book Arthur had read late at night under the covers with a torch... it was he supposed, thinking back on it, the first book that had showed him what reading was really all about.” — Charlie Lovett
Late Night Phone Call Quotes
- "You were a waste of my sleepless nights, late night phone calls, long paragraph texts, waste of my feelings & a complete waste of time." - Unknown
- "Smiles and tears, giggles and laughs, late night calls and cute photographs. I'll be there for you until the day of my death, best friends forever until my very last breath." - Unknown
- "That night I didn't sleep a wink, said Norton in her letter, and it occurred to me to call Morini. It was late, it was rude to bother him at that hour, it was rash of me, it was a terrible imposition, but I called him. I remember I dialed his number and immediately I turned out the light in the room, as if so long as I was in the dark Morini couldn't see my face. To my surprise, he picked up the phone instantly." - Roberto Bolano
- "I became a marine mom with the signing of a paper, but it would take a phone call, late one night, for me to fully absorb the impact this new title would have on my life." — Diana Mankin Phelps
- "I saved the rest for you. When she doesn't respond, I know she's used up all her words, so I slowly whisper I love you thirty-two and a third times. After that, we just sit on the line and listen to each other breathe." — Jeffrey McDaniel
- "I point at chicken noodle soup. I am adjusting well to the new way. Late at night, I call my long distance lover, proudly say I only used fifty-nine today." — Jeffrey McDaniel
- "In an effort to get people to look into each other's eyes more, and also to appease the mutes, the government has decided to allot each person exactly one hundred and sixty-seven words, per day. When the phone rings, I put it to my ear without saying hello." — Jeffrey McDaniel
- "An elaborate system of etiquette and social standards flowered around the home phone: how long a child might be allowed to stay on the phone, how late one could call without being impolite, and of course, the dread implications of a late night call which violated that norm." — John Battelle
Late Night Drive Quotes
You are probably in a mood where you want to get out and enjoy the quiet road and have some alone time with your own thoughts. Or you want to have a friend with you for a cruise around the town and vibing late at night.
These drive late night quotes will inspire you. Take a look!
- “Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long! If you’re going my way, I wanna ride it all night long!” – Rascal Flatts
- “Driving at night is about communicating with lights.” – Lukhman Pambra
- “It’s like driving a car at night. You never see further than our headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.” – E L Doctorow
- “You don’t like hot rod racing or driving late at night, you just want to park where it’s nice and dark.” – Elvis Presley
- “I drove all night, to get to you.” – Cyndi Lauper
- “If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?” – Steven Wright
- “Getting on the road and driving along a road at night, or even in the daytime and seeing the oceans or whatever, is always liberating.” – Chuck D
- “Driving to Vegas is awesome… Driving home from Vegas sucks.” – Brody Jenner
- “Oh, I remember you were driving to my house In the middle of the night. I’m the one who makes you laugh When you know you’re about to cry.” – Taylor Swift
- “Driving down the highway at night when you feel that Wild Turkey’s bite, don’t give Johnny Walker a ride.” – ZZ Top
- “One night I was driving and so infatuated with dipping French fries into my milk shake that I drove right through a stop sign. The cop who pulled me over had no mercy.” – Arielle Kebbel
- “Many police officers watch for vehicles without headlights because it’s a telltale of a drunk driver.” – Robert James Thomson
- “I love driving in the city at night.” – Waris Ahluwalia
- “Basically, what I’m trying to tell you is that it’s almost impossible to drive a jet ski at night time unless you’re in a city with lights lit up so you can navigate. Besides being pitch black, that water turn black at night. Listen, I don’t recommend it.” – DJ Khaled
- “I remember driving home one evening while they were reviewing the papers on the radio. One of the articles was about me separating from my wife. It’s a weird thing to listen to a news report about the break-up of your marriage.” – Rory Bremner
- “Wake in the deepest dark of night and hear the driving rain. Reach out a hand and take a paw and go to sleep again.” – Charlotte Gray
- “Hold me closer tiny dancer, count the headlights on the highway. Lay me down in sheets of linen, you had a busy day today.” – Elton John
- “I shouldn’t have driven home from the bar last night…especially since I walked there.” – Unknown
- “If you don’t have regular and accurate financial statements, you’re driving your business 100 miles an hour down a one-way street the wrong way, at night, in the fog, without lights.” – Jim Blasingame
- “I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car’s headlights and tell you exactly which way it’s coming.” – Mitch Hedberg
- “There are times when I’m driving home after a day’s shooting, thinking to myself, That scene would’ve been so much better if I had written it out.” – Larry David
- “I get her to school, we do homework at night, and at this age, their social calendars are really quite hectic. She’s not driving yet, so I end up chauffeuring her around.” – Charlene Tilton
- “Everybody in New York City knows there’s way more cars than parking spaces. You see cars driving in New York all hours of the night. It’s like musical chairs except everybody sat down around 1964.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “Politics can be likened to driving at night over unfamiliar hills and mountains. Close attention must be paid to what the beam can reach and the next bend.” – David Trimble
- “I mean, I guess I realized subconsciously that this is what I should be doing before I realized it, consciously. Verbally, I don’t think I had committed to it, even though I was driving everywhere, every night, just trying to get on stage.” – Todd Barry
- “I was driving home the other night, listening to the radio, and the guy filling in for Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM was talking to some other guy about Nazis, UFOs, the Kennedy Assassination, time travel, and George Bush, and how it all relates to OneWorldGovernment. This, of course, made me think about barbell training.” – Mark Rippetoe
- “To be a racing driver it’s essential you have very good eyesight, and that’s especially relevant at night. Your senses are heightened, you’re travelling over 200mph, you need to focus on that 110-metre braking point, and you have to have absolute faith and commitment in your driving.” – Allan McNish
- “So, a lot of people who work rotating shifts and they work at night, their bodies are set to want to be awake during the day and sleep at night. So, there are some people who have a lot of trouble adjusting their rhythms and they have trouble working the night shift, they’re sleepy, they’re drowsy driving home.” – Shelby Harris
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Your headlights don’t scare me.” – Ilona Andrews
- “Give a man a car; he’ll be happy for a day. Give a man a woman; he’ll be happy for a night. Give man a woman who loves cars; happy for life.” – Unknown
- “Forgive me for being the weak mess I am. But more than anything ... thank you for loving me. Thank you for your dimpled smile and your bottle caps. I'll never be able to look at one without thinking of you. Thank you for your stupid Yankees and your wiseass remarks. Thank you for wanting late night drives and sunset-watching with me. Thank you for wanting the good, the bad, and the in-between.” — Gail McHugh
That was late night quotes from Tripboba. We hope you found what you were looking for!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers