60 Legally Blonde Quotes That are Iconic and Such Pleasure to Read!Jul 19, 2021 10:30 PM Legally Blonde Quotes - Photo by IMDB from imdb.com
Tripboba.com - Who doesn’t love a rom-com film? Especially when it comes to the iconic Legally Blonde, Reese Witherspoon starred. This 2001 American comedy film was directed by Robert Luketic in his feature-length directorial debut and written by Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith.
The film is iconic in its own way and has many cool quotes to read. That’s why Tripboba is bringing back Legally Blonde quotes for your entertainment and reading season.
Let’s take a look!
Quotes from Legally Blonde
One can’t deny the fact that Reese Witherspoon’s Elle Woods has inspired many young women with her bubbly and yet determined sorority-president-turned-Harvard-law-graduate character.
As a fan of the film, you’ll definitely love reading these Legally Blonde quotes from the characters. Let’s have a look!
- “I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life. [whistle] I object!” - Elle Woods
- “I don’t need backups. I’m going to Harvard.” - Elle Woods
- “I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything.” - Elle Woods
- “Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.” - Elle Woods
- “I’m Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods and we’re both Gemini vegetarians.” - Elle Woods
- “Oh, I like your outfit, too, except when I dress up as a frigid b*tch, I try not to look so constipated.” - Elle Woods
- “I’m sorry. I just hallucinated.” - Elle Woods
- “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands, they just don’t.” - Elle Woods
- “When used appropriately, it has an 83 percent rate of return on a dinner invitation. It’s called the bend and snap.” - Elle Woods
- “You must always have faith in people. And, most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.” - Elle Woods
- “If I’m gonna be partner in a law firm by the time I’m 30, I’m going to need a boyfriend who’s not such a complete bonehead.” - Elle Woods
- “If I’m gonna be a senator, well I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.” - Warner Huntington
- “I can’t believe you just called me a butthead. I don’t think anybody has called me a butthead since the 9th grade.” - Emmett
- “Do you think she woke up one morning and said, “I think I’ll go to law school today?” - Professor Callahan
- “Could I have been any more goddamn spastic?” - Paulette Bonafonté
Best Legally Blonde Quotes
Reading the following Legally Blonde quotes by Elle Woods is totally fun! We all can agree that these Elle Woods’ Legally Blonde quotes prove that she is an icon.
- "I saw it in Teen Vogue a year ago. So if you are trying to sell it to me for full price, you picked the wrong girl."
- "I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything."
- Elle: "This is the type of girl Warner wants to marry. This is what I need to become to be serious." Older woman: "What? Practically deformed?"
- "Oh, I like your outfit too, except, when I dress up as a frigid bitch, I try not to look so constipated."
- "I am never gonna be good enough for you, am I?"
- "For that matter, all masturbatory emissions, where his sperm was clearly not seeking an egg, could be termed reckless abandonment."
- "Oh Warner, do you remember when we spent those four amazing hours in the hot tub after winter formal?"
- "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands; they just don’t."
- "Isn't it the first cardinal rule of perm maintenance that you are forbidden to wet your hair for at least 24 hours after getting a perm, at the risk of deactivating the ammonium thioglycolate?"
- "If I’m gonna be partner in a law firm by the time I’m 30, I’m going to need a boyfriend who’s not such a complete bonehead."
- “I’ll show you how valuable Elle Woods can be.”
- “The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known.”
- “For that matter, all masturbatory emissions, where his sperm was clearly not seeking an egg, could be termed reckless abandonment.”
- “Oh, and it’s scented! I think it gives it a little something extra, don’t you think?”
- “When used appropriately, it has an 83 percent rate of return on a dinner invitation."
Legally Blonde Inspirational Quotes
Not only laugh, Legally Blonde also serve some inspirational quotes for the watchers. Let’s have a look at these Legally Blonde quotes to remind you about the iconic characters, especially Elle Woods!
- “You must always have faith in people. And most important, you must always have faith in yourself.”
- “I promised her, and I can’t break the bonds of sisterhood.”
- “Passion is a key ingredient to the study and practice of law — and of life.”
- “Remembering that first impressions are not always correct.”
- “I changed my mind. I’d pick the dangerous one because I’m not scared of a challenge.”
- “This is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!”
- "You know when he first applied for Harvard, he got wait-listed. He got in because his father had to make a call."
- "If you're going to let one stupid prick ruin your life, you're not the girl I thought you were."
- "This is the type of girl Warner wants to marry. This is what I need to become to be serious."
- "I worked so hard to get into law school. I blew off Greek week to study for the LSATs. I even hired a Coppola to direct my admissions video."
- "I would rather have a client who’s innocent."
- "Sorry for what? For breaking my heart, or for giving me the greatest pleasure I've ever known and just taking it away?"
- "It's impossible to use a half-loop."
Legally Blonde Movie Quotes
For more Legally Blonde quotes, Tripboba has brought up a quarter more Legally Blonde quotes that will bring that nostalgic feelings for you.
- “Oh my God, the bend and snap, works every time.” — Hairstylist
- “Oh, sweetheart, you don’t need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things.” — Elle's Father
- “If you’re going to let one stupid prick ruin your life, you’re not the girl I thought you were.” — Professor Stromwell
- “I’ve already lost my husband, I’d rather go to jail than lose my reputation.” — Brooke Taylor Windham
- "My cousin had that once. Apparently you get a really bad rash on your…ahem." — Serena McGuire
- “Don’t stomp your little last season Prada shoes at me, honey.” — Enrique Salvatore
- “The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known.” — Elle Woods
- "I have always respected redheads as members of a hair color minority." — Elle Woods
- “Oh, Warner, do you remember when we spent those four amazing hours in the hot tub after winter formal?” — Elle Woods
- “I don’t need backups. I’m going to Harvard.” — Elle Woods
- "She could use some mascara and some serious highlights, but she’s not completely unfortunate looking." — Elle Woods
- "It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff is switching our toilet paper from Charmin… to generic. All those opposed to chafing, please say 'Aye.'" — Elle Woods
- "Because I’m not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I’m white trash? I grew up in Bel Air, Warner. Across the street from Aaron Spelling. I think most people would agree that’s a lot better than some stinky old Vanderbilt." — Elle Woods
- “Wow. Don’t you look like a walking felony.” — Warner Huntington III
- “Did you see him? He's probably still scratching his head.” — Elle Woods
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness