60 Nacho Libre Quotes from the 2006 Sport Comedy-Drama FilmAug 03, 2021 11:03 PM Nacho Libre Quotes - Photo by Phil Roeder from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Nacho Libre is well known as a sports comedy-drama film in 2006 that was directed by Jared Hess and written by Jared, Jerusha Hess, and Mike White.
It stars Jack Black as Ignacio, a Catholic monk, and Lucha Libre, a fan who secretly moonlights as a luchador to earn money.
Paramount Pictures released the film itself. Besides, there are some funny and memorable Nachi Libre quotes that you can copy-paste through this article.
Let's get started by scrolling down to clicking the following number.
Funny Nacho Libre Quotes
Here is some hilarious Nacho Libre quotes that you can copy-paste.
- "I Saw A Bum Here."
- "Beneath The Clothes We Find A Man. And Beneath The Man We Find His... Nucleus."
- "Jesse, I Owe You 4.99 Plus Tax."
- "I Am Singing At This Party."
- "Get That Corn Outta My Face!"
- "I Don't Want To Get Paid To Lose! I Wanna Win!"
- "They Gave Me No Nutrients!"
- "Hey! Take It Easy!"
- "Be Grateful, Juan Pablo. Today Is Especially Delicious."
- "Everything You Just Said, Is MY Favorite Thing To Do, Every Day!"
- "My Life Is Good! Really Good!"
- "It's For Fun!"
- "It Sucks To Be Me Right Now!"
- "I Don't Believe In God; I Believe In Science!"
- "Did You Not Tell Them They Were The Lord's Chips?"
Quotes from Nacho LibreNacho Libre Quotes - Photo by Phil Roeder from Flickr
Here are the other Nacho Libre quotes.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': Jesse, I owe you 4.99 plus tax.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': Listen, I know that the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, the clothes, the free creams, and lotions, but my life is good: perfect. I get to wake up every morning, 5 am, make some soup! It's the best! I am lav it. I get to lay in a bed by myself all of my life. It's fantastic. Look. Go away! Read some books.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, clothes, and fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5 AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic! Go. Go away! Read some books!
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': But Sister, they are just not trying to release their wiggles.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': Would you like to join me in my quarters this evening..... for some toast.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': Where are the cheeps?
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': My father was a deacon in Mexico, and my mother a Lutheran missionary from Scandinavia. They tried to convert each other but got married instead... Then they died.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': I don't want to get paid to lose I want to win
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': eagle powers come to me, please
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': "He's a real douche!"
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': But it turns out, he's a real douche.
- Ignacio 'Nacho Libre': [singing] I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I used my hands, to wipe my tears.
Nacho Libre Quotes Stretchy Pants
The only Nacho Libre quotes about Stretchy Pants.
- Nacho: Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun.
Best Nacho Libre Quotes
Here are some of your favorite Nacho Libre quotes.
- “Beneath the clothes, we find a man… and beneath the man we find his… nucleus.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “You are useless Ignacio! Your only job is to cook. Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?”– Senor Ramon
- “I don’t believe in God. I believe in Science.”– Steven (Eskeleto)
- Nacho: “I’m not listening to you! You only believe in Science. That’s probably why we never win.” Eskeleto: “We never win because you are fat!”
- “Me? No. Come on. Don’t be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the free creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning at 5am and make some soup! It’s the best. I love it. I get to sleep alone in my bed every night for the rest of my life. It’s fantastic! Go. Go away! Read some books.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- "I think me and my friend are ready to go prooo!”– Steven (Eskeleto)
- “Chancho, when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- Nacho: “I’m a little concerned right now. About your salvation and stuff. How come you have not been baptized?” Eskeleto: “Because I never got around to it, okay?” [Nacho shrugs, picks up a bowl, and walks to the sink to fill the bowl with water.] Eskeleto: “I don’t know why you always have to be judging me, because I only believe in science.” Nacho: [walks over to Eskeleto with the bowl filled with water doing Father, Son, and Holy Spirit Sign.] “But tonight, we’re going up against Satan’s Cavemen and I thought it would be a good idea if you….” [stands next to Eskeleto and pushes his head in the bowl, which comes back up quickly] …”PRAISE THE LORD! Felicitates.”
- “I hate all the orphans in the whole world!”– Steven (Eskeleto)
- “When the fantasy has ended, and all the children are gone. Something good inside of me, helps me to carry on. I ate some bugs, I ate some grass. I used my hand, to wipe my tears. To kiss your mouth, I’d break my vow. No, no, no, no, no, no, way Jose. Unless you want to then, we break our vows together! Encarnaciòn! Encarnaciòn!” –Ignacio (Nacho)
Funny Quotes from Nacho LibreNacho Libre Quotes - Photo by Phil Roeder from Flickr
You can scroll down and choose your favorite Nacho Libre quotes below.
- “You gave them permission to hurt me like this.”– Steven (Eskeleto)
- “Get that corn outta my face!”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “This man lived a good life. He had a wonderful woman, a lush garden,…and a collection of Russian nesting dolls. May he rest in peace.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- Eskeleton: “Oooh.” Lady: “I forgive you. Come here, soldier.” Eskeleto: “How did you get up here so fast?” Lady: “Shhh. Secret tunnels. Some people say wrestlers make bad lovers, that they save themselves for the ring.” [whispers] “I love you.” Eskeleto: “Huh?” Lady: “I love you!”
- “They don’t think I know a butt load of crap about the Gospel. But I dooo! Okay?”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “I don’t know why you always have to be judging me, just because I only believe in science.”– Steven (Eskeleto)
- Boy: “How come we can’t ever have just, like, a salad?” Nacho: “Be grateful, Juan Pablo. Today is especially delicious.”
- “Okay. Maybe I am not meant for these duties. Cooking duty. Dead guy… duty. Maybe it’s time for me to get a better duty!”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “Do you remember that one time when everyone was shouting my name, and I used my strength to rip my blouse?”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- Sister Encarnación: “Where are we going, Ignacio?” Nacho: “I saw a bum here, there were two bums actually. And I said to myself, “Let’s talk to these guys about the Gospel.” Sister Encarnación: “Well, where are they?” [Nacho looks around.] Nacho: “I don’t see them. They should be coming back.” [leans against the wall and whips head fast] Sister Encarnación: “Where is your robe, Ignacio?” Nacho: “It was… stinky. But these are my recreation clothes.” [tightens butt] Sister Encarnación: “They look expensive.” Nacho: “Thank you…” [turns toward Sister Encarnación] “I mean, yes! They may have the appearance of riches.” [kneels down] “But beneath the clothes, we find a man. And beneath the man, we find his… nucleus.” Sister Encarnación: “Nucleus?” Nacho: “Yes.”
- “Don’t you want a little taste of the glory? See what it tastes like?”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “Dear Lord, please bless Nacho with nutrients and strength. Amen.”– Steven (Eskeleto)
- “I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice pile-drive to the face; or a punch to the face; but you cannot do it because it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbor.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “I am the gatekeeper of my own destiny and I will have my glory day in the hot sun.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “You are crasssssy!”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “Tonight, I will fight the seven strongest men in town, maybe the world. And I will win because our heavenly father will be in the ring with me. And he and I will win 10,000 pesos.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “I don’t want to get paid to lose. I wanna win!”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- Nacho: [after his robe catches fire and reveals his stretchy pants] “Yes! It’s true. I am Nacho, the luchador.” Monk: “Who?” Nacho: “Maybe you have seen me on TV.” [pause] “NACHOOOOOOOOOO!” Elderly Monk: “No! This is forbidden!” Guillermo: “I knew it. He is not a man of God.”
- “So anyways, let’s get down to the nitty gritty.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
- “I need professional help. I need Ramses!. He’s the best. I must learn his waaaays.”– Ignacio (Nacho)
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those Nacho Libre quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness