60 Questions to Ask on a First Date You Can Count for a Successful First DateAug 23, 2021 04:15 PM
Questions to Ask on a First Date
Our first list of questions to ask on a first date shows through the following list. You can see how each question can get your conversation going.
- "What do you like to do in your free time?"
- "Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?"
- "Who is the most fascinating person you’ve met?"
- "What was the last book you really got into?"
- "What are some movies you really enjoyed?"
- "What amazing adventures have you been on?"
- "What pets have you had?"
- "What’s your favorite alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink?"
- "What are you kind of obsessed with these days?"
- "Where have you traveled?"
- "What’s your favorite international food?"
- "Are you a morning person or a night owl?"
- "What’s your favorite restaurant?"
- "How many siblings do you have?"
- "What would be your dream job?"
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness