60 Questions to Ask on a First Date You Can Count for a Successful First DateAug 23, 2021 04:15 PM
Questions to Ask on a Date
After probably going through red flags in the past, it’s your time to shine, not that you weren’t shining before. But today is the day you’ve been waiting for to start over, where you’re going to be out and about with your crush, and potentially will become your boyfriend/girlfriend.
So, here are questions to ask on a first date you can take inspirations from:
- "What would you do if had enough money to not need a job?"
- "Who is your favorite author?"
- "What was the last show you binge-watched?"
- "What TV show do you keep coming back to and re-watching?"
- "What hobbies would you like to get into if you had the time and money?"
- "If there was an Olympics for everyday activities, what activity would you have a good chance at winning a medal in?"
- "What would your perfect vacation look like?"
- "Among your friends, what are you best known for?"
- "What music artist do you never get tired of?"
- "What are some accomplishments that you are really proud of?"
- "What are some obscure things that you are or were really into?"
- "What are some things everyone should try at least once?"
- "What fad did you never really understand?"
- "What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?"
- "What would your perfect morning be like?"
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness