60 Starting Over Quotes For A Fresh and New BeginningJul 30, 2021 11:45 PM Starting Over Quotes - Photo by Dmitry Schemelev from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Sometimes, all it takes is for you to start over. Maybe by starting over, you can get to where you want to be and you can reach your goals smoothly.
Starting over quotes can inspire you to be the person that you are, you with passion and ambition, you with good energy and plans. That’s why Tripboba is bringing 60 best starting over quotes for your reading season.
Let’s take a look and see what we have collected for you!
Quotes About Starting Over
If you’re wondering whether starting over is a good thing or not, you can simply take a look at the following list of starting over quotes.
They are from many sources of personalities that have experienced stuff in life.
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
- “What's so fascinating and frustrating and great about life is that you're constantly starting over, all the time, and I love that.” – Billy Crystal
- “There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
- “Every time you go in, it's like starting over. You don't know how you did the other records. You're learning all over. It's some weird musician amnesia, or maybe the road wipes it out.” – Beck
- “Witness protection just makes for exciting stories and it's a really rich sort of place to grab stories from... people starting over completely, saying goodbye to their lives before... it never ends in terms of story opportunities.” – Mary McCormack
- “Every book is like starting over again. I've written books every way possible - from using tight outlines to writing from the seat of my pants. Both ways work.” – Bruce Coville
- “We're talking about the struggle to drag a thought over from the mush of the unconscious into some kind of grammar, syntax, human sense; every attempt means starting over with language. starting over with accuracy.” – Anne Carson
- “With the solo stuff, it's like starting over from scratch. It's rolling up your sleeves and getting down to work.” – Cindy Wilson
- “I just got to a point where I was lying to myself constantly, so I had to face up to that. It was a lot of... I don't want to use the words 'self sacrifice,' but that's what it felt like. It was giving up who I thought I was and starting over from scratch and realizing the man that I am was good enough.” – Ivan Moody
- “I always thought moving to New York would mean starting over in theater, because I had great work in Chicago and didn't want to become a waitress here.” – Jessie Mueller
- “I'm single. I just moved to a new city. I'm sort of starting over. I'm in Los Angeles. I don't really know what my life is right now. It's not what I thought it'd be at 37, and I think a lot of people can relate to that.” – Sutton Foster
- “I can't tell you how many times I get into a taxicab in New York or Los Angeles, and I'm talking to somebody who is a recent immigrant who was a doctor or lawyer or engineer or professor in the country they just came from. They're starting over again in life, and I think the majority of people out there can relate to that.” – Andrew Zimmern
- “I put out an album once every four or five years and it's kind of like starting over every time.” – Lindsey Buckingham
- “I usually write a lot. I don't make an album and don't write for two years and then end up with a blank paper starting over.” – Tobias Forge
- “Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.” ― Nicole Sobon
Starting Over Again Quotes
After reading the previous starting over quotes, you can decide that all the personalities that we have shared have agreed that there’s nothing wrong in starting over and that starting over is a really good thing.
You might be inspired as well with starting over quotes below. Let’s take a look!
- “As long as you're still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” ― Emily Acker
- “When your world is completely flattened, you have no choice but to start over from the ground up. It can take over a decade. Anyone that watched from afar would call this a tragic catastrophe. I now know one of life’s greatest secrets; destruction breeds growth.” ― Kristin Michelle Elizabeth
- “It's good to start over. It will be scary but you will see what you're really made of; it's the best opportunity to achieve what you never thought you could.” ― Jennifer Coletta
- “This I would wish, that there was no time or sleep. No more past, or future, and everything we did was good the first time, for the day. Without the need of looking back to learn from the past, and no future to hope for the better. No more tiredness, or having a need to dream, and no nightmares to fear. If there was a second time, this is how I would like to start over.” ― Anthony Liccione
- “Remembering where and why you fell and learning the lessons well is a good starting point to start all over again with a broaden insight and a renewed fortitude and wit to dare again for victory!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “To endure, give, create, sustain, make good, look good, stay sweet, sweat, dread, plead, not again, make it happen over days, weeks, years, to numbness. The mental cruelty to impose on yourself and everyone thinks they see but your body knows and feels the strain, hurt and turmoil. Time to pick up a plan and level up.” ― Virginia Courtney
- “The future lies ahead, calling us up, offering us a new chance to make a new choice every day, offering us the chance to go another way, to start over. The possibilities are countless. All you have to do is just dare to take them.” ― Zøe Haslie
- “New Year’s resolutions are a consolation for it being impossible for us to really start our lives afresh.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “No one can go back in time and start over. The great news is that you can right now with the gift of another day entrusted to you.” ― Christine E. Szymanski
- So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don't sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we've satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.” ― Lee Iacocca
- “Starting over can be the scariest thing in the entire world, whether it’s leaving a lover, a school, a team, a friend or anything else that feels like a core part of our identity but when your gut is telling you that something here isn’t right or feels unsafe, I really want you to listen and trust in that voice.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
- “She was scared about leaving everything, and I got that, but I also knew you couldn't start living in the new place until you said fuck-all to the old.” ― Leslie Jamison
- “The best thing about endings is knowing that just ahead is the daunting task to start over.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “This is life. Things get taken away. You will learn to start over many times ― or you will be useless.” ― Mitch Albom
- “Starting over is opportunity informed by failure, which is opportunity made intelligent.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
Quotes About Starting Over and New Beginnings
Things you have done will only remind as a good thing for you in the future. It will be the thing that make you better. This is a section where you can read starting over quotes to start your new beginning.
This phase of your life might demand you to get out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing wrong in getting out of your comfort zone, if anything, it will bring the results you’ve always dreamed of.
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” — Seneca
- “No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” — Carl Bard
- “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.” – Buddha
- “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
- “Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blest, but the seeds of all things are blest. The blessing is in the seed.” – Muriel Rukeyser
- “You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” — Barbara Shur
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
- “I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan.” – Vivian Jokotade
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” — Guy Finley
- “No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning.” – American Indian Proverb
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” — C. JoyBell C.
Quotes About Starting Over in a Relationship
There is a reason you ended a relationship – you know that if you move on with the person, it will end up no good for your side.
You might not like being alone, but it’s totally fine! This will give you a chance to start again and move on from the previous relationship.
Let’s just take a look at these starting over quotes in a relationship that Tripboba has gladly collected for you below:
- "I am grateful for my mistakes, the bad times and decisions because it helped me learn more about myself and finding the right partner for myself."
- "I will not let broken hearts make me bitter. I will still wait for another price charming to sweep me off my feet and love me for who I am."
- "I broke up with my boyfriend because I can no longer endure the heartaches he gave me. I’m still not looking for a new man, but my doors are open.
- "Failing in a relationship doesn’t mean it’s already the end of the world. Heal yourself, go out and have a good time, expect less and open your heart to someone new."
- "Life feels good after recovering from a broken heart, and it gets even better when you find the right one."
- "I realized that you were only fated to teach me a lesson. Now I hold that lesson dear in my heart and hope that I’ll be better when I find another."
- "In this small town, all the stores, the parks, and the restaurants remind me of you and the times we’ve spent together. Now I’m moving to a place where I don’t know anyone and no one knows me, and make new memories with someone else there."
- "Remembering how you tell me you love me no longer affects me because my new lover is the one who gives me butterflies whenever he tells me he loves me."
- "My broken hearts are only a thing of the past. Right now, I’m ready to share my days with someone and make new memories."
- "A breakup isn’t the end. It’s just the beginning of something new, a different phase in your life, another chance to be with someone better."
- "Going to the movies with someone new and relating to movies with new memories only means that I have recovered from my past breakup."
- "Stay strong and hold on. Do what you do best, be yourself and be happy and just let love fall into place."
- "I love you and I can endure the fights we experience every day. But I love myself more that I can let you go just so I can be happy and experience the goodness of life even if I have to do it all by myself."
- "I have kept your good luck greetings in my heart and used the wisdom you shared with me for my self-improvement. I may have moved on, but I will never forget the good things you’ve shared with me."
- "No matter how lonely I get, I always tell myself that it’s going to be okay and that it’s a part of moving on."
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness