60 Top Weather Quotes That Will Lift Up Your Good SpiritJul 30, 2021 11:00 PM Weather Quotes - Photo by NOAA from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Looking for inspirational weather quotes? If so, this is a lucky day for you as Tripboba has managed to collect 60 best weather quotes on cold, hot, rainy, as well as stormy weather quotes.
To inspire your day with beautiful weather quotes, stay with us, scroll down, and read along. You’ll totally love this!
Cold Weather Quotes
The cold weather is usually associated with the holidays, but once Christmas has come and gone, we'll be facing bitter temperatures and usually lots and lots of snow. Sure, it's a long countdown to spring, but while you're waiting for the flowers to bloom, you can enjoy and embrace winter with these cold weather quotes.
- "Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak." – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So, we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day.” – Dr. Seuss
- “It is impossible, to me at least, to be poetical in cold weather.” – George Eliot
- "In the cold dark days of winter, dream about the flowers to get warmed up!" – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” – Aristotle
- “Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.” – Victor Hugo
- “Scarves, mittens, and hats are a great way to express your personality in the cold weather.” – Brad Goreski
- “Winter is a season of recovery and preparation.” – Paul Theroux
- “In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy.” – William Blake
- “Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration.” – Anamika Mishra
- “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.” – Anton Chekhov
- “One kind word can warm three winter months.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.” – Yoko Ono
- “The color of springtime is in the flowers; the color of winter is in the imagination.” – Terri Guillemets
- “It was so cold I almost got married.” – Shelley Winters
Hot Weather Quotes
Summer is a fun season where everybody can go head to the beach, having fun and creating memorable moments with loved ones. Hot weather quotes Tripboba is providing here will make you miss the sun season.
Let’s take a look at the following list of hot weather quotes below – mind you, they can beat the heat, relax yourself, and can even bring the feeling of not wanting to go out, but rather just in the house. So, read on!
- “When I feel the heat, I see the light.” ― Everett Dirksen
- “I’m not into cold weather, I like warm weather.” – Amos Lee
- “But tomorrow may rain, so I’ll follow the sun.” – The Beatles
- “What grows best in the heat: fantasy, unreason, lust.” ― Salman Rushdie
- “August is a month when if it is hot weather it is really very hot.”- Gertrude Stein
- “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.” – Anton Chekhov
- “It is a grave error to assume that ice cream consumption requires hot weather.”- Anne Fadiman
- “Hot weather taken a test to a person how much the person has cool temperatures.” – Sanjukta Pal
- “I like hot weather. I think it might be a bit better if England was a bit hotter.” — Freddie Highmore
- “If I don’t make it to heaven, at least I know what hell feels like with this heat!” ― April Mae Monterrosa
- “It was always the view of my parents that hot weather encouraged loose morals among young people.”- Ian Mcewan
- “People change more frequently than the seasons do, and still, we blame the sun for bringing in the heat.” — Shweta Tale
- “Thanx to hot weather for letting me enjoy my ice cream, thanx to cold weather for letting me feel my mommy’s warm hug…” – Sulim
- “Heat, ma am! It was so dreadful here that I found there was nothing left for it but to take off my flesh and sit in my bones.”- Sydney Smith
- “Iced tea is too pure and natural a creation not to have been invented as soon as tea, ice, and hot weather crossed paths.” — John Egerton
Raining Weather Quotes
Just like other weathers, not everyone likes rainy days. Some people find it annoying, while others enjoy and find themselves peace in rainy days. Whichever you are, it’s your choice.
However, reading these raining weather quotes might bring another perspective to you about this season.
Let’s just take a look at what Tripboba has found about rainy weather quotes:
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” — Ashley Smith
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” — Dolly Parton
- “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.” — Denzel Washington
- “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” — John Ruskin
- “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” — John Updike
- “The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfilment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall.” — Helen Garner
- “A rainy day is like a lovely gift - you can sleep late and not feel guilty.” — Elizabeth Jane Howard
- “rue, the sun and the wind inspire. But the rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in the dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?” — Cynthia Barnett
- “Let the rain kiss you, Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops, Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” — Langston Hughes
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” — Ashley Smith
- “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.” — Eeyore
- “If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer's crop, who are we to say it shouldn't rain?” — Tom Barrett
- “Most of my memories are the sound of rain on caravan roofs.” — Kelly Macdonald
- “I don't know why, but rain comes into my head the minute I think of my childhood.” — Dhanush
Quotes About Stormy Weather
For more about weather quotes, let Tripboba share some more stormy weather quotes for your reading season.
- “Take long walks in stormy weather or through deep snows in the fields and woods, if you would keep your spirits up. Deal with brute nature. Be cold and hungry and weary.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “No one's life is a smooth sail; we all come into stormy weather. But it's this adversity - and more specifically our resilience - that makes us strong and successful.” — Tony Robbins
- “Faith is not a delicate flower which would wither away under the slightest stormy weather.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Under this window in stormy weather I marry this man and woman together; Let none but Him who rules the thunder Put this man and woman asunder.” — Jonathan Swift
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather.” — Christina Rossetti
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” — Christina Rossetti
- “I like storms. I would say I actively like stormy weather. I would not be afraid of them. I think that if I had not pursued journalism, I think storm-chasing would've been a really fun career.” — Chuck Klosterman
- “There is a portent of stormy weather ahead to which we had better give heed... No one knows when emergencies will strike... Set your houses in order. If you have paid your debts, if you have a reserve, even though it be small, then should storms howl about your head, you will have shelter for your wife and children and peace in your hearts. That's all I have to say about it, but I wish to say it with all the emphasis of which I am capable.” — Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Another secret of the universe: Sometimes pain was like a storm that came out of nowhere. The clearest summer could end in a downpour. Could end in lightning and thunder.” — Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” — Haruki Murakami
- “You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?” — Nikita Gill
- “There is peace even in the storm.” — Vincent van Gogh
- “Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions. You change direction but the sandstorm chases you. You turn again, but the storm adjusts. Over and over you play this out, like some ominous dance with death just before dawn. Why? Because this storm isn't something that has nothing to do with you, this storm is you. Something inside you. So, all you can do is give in to it, step right inside the storm, closing your eyes and plugging up your ears so the sand doesn't get in, and walk through it, step by step. There's no sun there, no moon, no direction, no sense of time. Just fine white sand swirling up the sky like pulverized bones.” — Haruki Murakami
- “The storm is out there and every one of us must eventually face the storm. When the storm comes, pray that it will shake you to your roots and break you wide-open. Being broken open by the storm is your only hope. When you are broken open you get to discover for the first time what is inside you. Some people never get to see what is inside them; what beauty, what strength, what truth and love. They were never broken open by the storm. So, don't run from your pain — run into your pain. Let life's storm shatter you.” — Bryant McGill
- “Clouds, leaves, soil, and wind all offer themselves as signals of changes in the weather. However, not all the storms of life can be predicted.” — David Petersen
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers