60 True Quotes About True Love, True Friendship, and Other Inspirational QuotesJul 30, 2021 10:23 PM True Quotes - Photo by Jasmine Carter from Pexels
Tripboba.com - This writing of true quotes is a great opportunity to figure out the truest things in your life. Whether it’s your true love, true friendship, or true colors of something.
In order to have your true love or friendship, you sometimes have to sacrifice your feelings, times, and energy. But there’s nothing wrong in doing it if the person you are with is worth all the sacrifices.
Sometimes, it also takes times to find out what you’re looking for. All has its time and come in the right time. Let’s take a look at all these true quotes for your daily inspiration.
True Love Quotes
Once you’ve experienced true love, many people agree that it can never go away. True love is something that is eternal and lasting long. True love can be felt every day of your life.
Here are some of the most beautiful true quotes on true love. We assure you that you’ll love them:
- “Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it's a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.” – Gwendoline Christie
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
- “True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.” – Ellen G. White
- “I think when we truly love something, we get the same true love in return.” – Diljit Dosanjh
- “The thing is that love gives us a ringside seat on somebody else's flaws, so of course you're gonna spot some things that kinda need to be mentioned. But often the romantic view is to say, 'If you loved me, you wouldn't criticise me.' Actually, true love is often about trying to teach someone how to be the best version of themselves.” – Alain de Botton
- “True love - that is, deep, abiding love that is impervious to emotional whims or fancy - is a choice. It's a constant commitment to a person regardless of the present circumstances.” – Mark Manson
- “You're not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in - and you're willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “True love doesn't come to you it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
- “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” – Honore de Balzac
- “You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters.” – Courtney Thorne-Smith
- “Maybe true love isn't out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.” – Roxane Gay
- “True love, to me, is when she's the first thought that goes through your head when you wake up and the last thought that goes through your head before you go to sleep.” – Justin Timberlake
- “I have a personal ambition to live my life honestly and honor the true love that I've had and also the people I've had around me. I want to stay hopeful, even though I get scared about why we're even alive at all.” – Lana Del Rey
- “I keep saying this, and I truly mean this: I think that when you experience true love, it never really goes away.” – Inbar Lavi
True Friendship Quotes
In simple words, friendship is the relationship you have with the family of your choice. Friends are the sisters and brothers we never had, and the ones who always stand by your side through the ups and downs of life.
To continue this article of true quotes, it's great to celebrate your friendship to brighten you day with the following true quotes.
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
True Friend Quotes
A true friend is one of the best people in your life. You have to keep that person and celebrate him/her. If don’t really know how to express yourself, you can choose your favorite true quotes on a true friend below.
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown
- “We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.” — Unknown
- “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez
- “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” — Unknown
- “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
- “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” — Ed Cunningham
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
True Colors Quotes
We all must have experienced disappointment, and that can be from your friendship with people you know. As the time goes, you eventually know what kind of person they are and you have no choice than to leave that person and drop him/her like a bad habit.
Here are Tripboba’s another version of true quotes about true colors:
- “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is "in black and white," until later their true colors come out.” ― Anthony Liccione
- “Early risers catch the world waking and see its true colors.” – Bernie Taupin
- “Hatred is one of the poisons; like jaundice, it alters the true colors of things.” – Rae Foley
- “A rainbow is not afraid of showing its true colors because it knows it is beautiful inside out.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “It’s such a nice change to get to play a wretched, shallow, mergers-and-acquisitions woman. My true colors come out.”- Sigourney Weaver
- “Our errors and failings are chinks in the heart’s armor through which our true colors can shine.” – Elizabeth Lesser
- “Once you show someone your true colors it is impossible to paint over them.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “To see a man’s true colors, tell him you’re saving yourself for marriage. To see a woman’s true colors, tell her you’re poor.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “In some cases, we first need to disappoint or enrage someone, or to break their heart, for them to finally show us their true colours.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “If you needed to see someone’s true colors before you could love them, you could never love anyone. For love to exist, people must be able to love lies and masks, veneers and artifice. How many people are loved for who they are? Most people are loved for who they are not! People hide their true colors. They are afraid to show them. They don’t find their true colors beautiful. They find them ugly. They are afraid of them. If your true colors are the colors of the rainbow, what are your false colors? They are the colors of the anti-rainbow. People are broken. Who will fix them? Where is the Cosmic Repair Shop? Don’t worry, mathematics is designed to cure every single problem you have.” ― Thomas Stark
- “When someone shows you their true colors, trust your instincts, and don't all of a sudden become colorblind.” ― Christine E. Szymanski
- “I think success shows a person’s true colors.” – Freddie Prinze, Jr
- “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” ― Eminem
- “Friends show their true colors in times of need; and not in times of happiness.” ― Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- “Lingering, bottled-up anger never reveals the 'true colors' of an individual. It, on the contrary, becomes all mixed up, rotten, confused, forms a highly combustible, chemical compound then explodes as something foreign, something very different than one's natural self.” ― Criss Jami, Healology
This was a fun writing about true quotes. We hope that you had a good time reading and enjoyed all the sections.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness