60+ Mermaid Quotes and Sayings That Will Amaze You!Aug 09, 2021 07:30 PM Photo by Victoria Borodinova on Pexels
Tripboba.com - Mermaids are fabled sea creatures with the upper body and head of a human female and the tail of a fish reported to be discovered among the ocean waves.
Meanwhile, mermen are the male counterparts of mermaids. They aren't as common in myths and folklore as the mermaid, though.
If you're looking for mermaid quotes, you've come to the right place. Mermaid quotes for social media captions are ideal for anyone looking to promote their cool photographs.
Your photo, whether you're sunbathing, surfing, or lounging by the pool on your pink inflatable flamingo, deserves a mermaid blurb. You can pair your snap with any of these mermaid quotes. Scroll down for more related content about mermaid quotes!
Little Mermaid Quotes
- "Don't be such a guppy."
- "I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad."
- "You're not getting cold fins now, are you?"
- "What's that word again?"
- "Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?"
- "So long, lover boy!"
- "The waves obey my every whim!"
- "So much for true love!"
- "Well, it's time Ursula took matters into her own tentacles!"
- "Babies! My poor little poopsies."
- "We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude."
- "You can't get something for nothing, you know."
- "No more talking, singing. Zip!"
- "Poor unfortunate souls!"
- "Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you."
- "Boy, what a soft shell I'm turning out to be."
Quotes About MermaidPhoto by andyy Zifer on Flickr
Keep reading for more mermaid quotes for your daily dose!
- “Your soul is so bohemian, free, and gypsy wild. Come swim with me in the calming sea, let’s be mermaids for a while.” ― Melody Lee.
- “I must be a Mermaid. I have no fear of depth and a great fear of shallow living.” ― Anias Nin.
- “There are people all over the world who carry the mermaid inside them.” — Carolyn Turgeon.
- “The turquoise tide shimmered in shades of mermaid tails against the alabaster shore.” ― Karen Marie Moning.
- “We are the glamorous mermaids in the ocean that offers us another magical journey.” — Cinda Swalley.
- “The mermaid is an archetypal image that represents a woman who is at ease in the great waters of life, the waters of emotion.” ― Anita Johnson.
- “When you love someone completely, you'll do anything to protect them, even if you sacrifice your soul. Because if you don't, you destroy your soul anyway.” — Joey W. Hill.
- “Where there's water, we find mermaids. Maybe it's time we started asking ourselves exactly why that is.” — Mira Grant.
- “Like a mermaid in sea-weed, she dreams awake, trembling in her soft and chilly nest.” ― John Keats.
- “What you have to understand about the mermaid legend is that it's universal. No matter where you go, the mermaids got there first.” ― Mira Grant.
- “Be a mermaid who doesn’t stop until she makes tidal waves. be a mermaid who knows to stop before she devastates the world with her.” — Amanda Lovelace.
- “She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you.” ― Adrian Michael.
- “Maybe I'm still the mermaid. Maybe the ocean is your hand.” — Kelli Russell Agodon.
- “One day, in its own time, the ocean will give her back.” ― Unknown*
- “Walking through this life half-sleeping, everything at arm's length or farther away. I understood those mermaids. I didn't care if they sang to me.” ― Sarah Densen.
The Little Mermaid QuotesPhoto by Little Mermaid on IMDb
- "The human world, it's a mess."
- "Geez, man. I'm surrounded by amateurs."
- "This has got to be, without a doubt, the single most humiliating day of my life."
- "You gotta bat your eyes, like this."
- "Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. A perfect day to be at sea!"
- "Are you okay, miss?"
- "I’m sorry if this knucklehead scared you."
- "Have we met?"
- "You’re the one, the one I’ve been looking for."
- “I consider myself a reasonable merman.”
- “As long as you live under my ocean, you’ll obey my rules.”
- "Have I ever been wrong? I mean, when it's important!"
- "It's a dinglehopper. Humans use these little babies to straighten their hair out."
- "I don't know. He looks kind of hairy and slobbery to me."
- "Now, the snarfblatt dates back to prehistorical times, when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day."
- "Ya look great, kid. Ya look sensational."
Little Mermaid Love QuotesPhoto by Beatrix Kiddu on Flickr
- "Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. Aaah, the perfect day to be at sea!" — Prince Eric
- "Don't be such a guppy." — Ariel
- "Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs?" — Sebastian
- "I want to be where the people are." — Ariel
- "Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be part of your world." — Ariel
- "Down here all the fish is happy." — Sebastian
- "I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad." — Ariel
- "I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty. I have whoozits and whatzis galore." — Ariel
- "You poor unfortunate soul." — Ursula
- "Don't underestimate the importance of body language." — Ursula
- "We got no troubles. Life is the bubbles, under the sea." — Sebastian
- "Wanderin' free, wish I could be part of that world." — Ariel
- "It’s a dinglehopper. Humans use these little babies to straighten their hair out." — Scuttle
- "The human world is a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there." — Sebastian
- "The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake." — Sebastian
- "Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?" — Ariel
So, that's all about mermaid quotes compiled by Tripboba. Hope you can get inspired!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness