Quotes About MermaidAug 09, 2021 07:30 PM Photo by andyy Zifer on Flickr
Keep reading for more mermaid quotes for your daily dose!
- “Your soul is so bohemian, free, and gypsy wild. Come swim with me in the calming sea, let’s be mermaids for a while.” ― Melody Lee.
- “I must be a Mermaid. I have no fear of depth and a great fear of shallow living.” ― Anias Nin.
- “There are people all over the world who carry the mermaid inside them.” — Carolyn Turgeon.
- “The turquoise tide shimmered in shades of mermaid tails against the alabaster shore.” ― Karen Marie Moning.
- “We are the glamorous mermaids in the ocean that offers us another magical journey.” — Cinda Swalley.
- “The mermaid is an archetypal image that represents a woman who is at ease in the great waters of life, the waters of emotion.” ― Anita Johnson.
- “When you love someone completely, you'll do anything to protect them, even if you sacrifice your soul. Because if you don't, you destroy your soul anyway.” — Joey W. Hill.
- “Where there's water, we find mermaids. Maybe it's time we started asking ourselves exactly why that is.” — Mira Grant.
- “Like a mermaid in sea-weed, she dreams awake, trembling in her soft and chilly nest.” ― John Keats.
- “What you have to understand about the mermaid legend is that it's universal. No matter where you go, the mermaids got there first.” ― Mira Grant.
- “Be a mermaid who doesn’t stop until she makes tidal waves. be a mermaid who knows to stop before she devastates the world with her.” — Amanda Lovelace.
- “She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you.” ― Adrian Michael.
- “Maybe I'm still the mermaid. Maybe the ocean is your hand.” — Kelli Russell Agodon.
- “One day, in its own time, the ocean will give her back.” ― Unknown*
- “Walking through this life half-sleeping, everything at arm's length or farther away. I understood those mermaids. I didn't care if they sang to me.” ― Sarah Densen.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness