60+ Work Anniversary Quotes to Celebrate With Your ColleaguesAug 12, 2021 07:30 PM Work Anniversary Quotes - Photo by fauxels from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Isn’t it something to reach a certain phase in your workplace? Work anniversary quotes are totally great to celebrate your work throughout the years. This is where you have to be happy and satisfied at the same time as you have come this far!
You have dedicated yourself, your time, and your energy to this company, and times like these are best to celebrate.
Now that you are here, Tripboba will try to be a little bit of help by providing you with work anniversary quotes that you can use for the celebration or share with your family, friends, and colleagues.
Happy Work Anniversary Quotes
Wishing someone happy work anniversary is definitely a thoughtful thing to do. This means, you appreciate and care for the person you’re wishing for. Here, Tripboba will be sharing the first quarter of work anniversary quotes for your consideration.
Let’s have a look!
- "Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success."
- "Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary!"
- "Congratulations on this special day and many wishes for more great days ahead."
- "We are thinking of you on this important day and wishing good luck as you take on your new ventures!"
- "Keep up the good work! Happy anniversary and here’s to many more."
- "On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary... may you continue the journey of success with pride! I wish you happiness and many more years of success!"
- "Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy Anniversary."
- "Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
- "Congratulations on your anniversary with the team! We look forward to many more successful years with you!"
- "Sharing our work with someone like you makes the days seem to fly, it’s true. But there’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year. The anniversary of the day you first joined us here!"
- "Work’s a pain but you make it look so easy! Well done and best wishes on your amazing dedication."
- "Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to us all. We’re so happy to call you not only our coworker but our friend. Congratulations!"
- "It only feels like yesterday that you started working with us. Yet here we are, a year later. Congratulations on a brilliant first year!"
- "Today is the day we celebrate. It’s the day you first joined us. Sharing work with you is always fun. Happy anniversary."
- "An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. You are one of the best colleagues and therefore we want to send you warm wishes."
- "This is to remind you that you have come a long way and your contributions have continued to inspire us. Wish you a very Happy Work Anniversary!"
- "Hey there! Do you remember that this very day a year ago (you can replace it with years) we came across a very skilled professional and a very nice person. Cheer up mate because that person is “YOU”. Thank you for being part of our organization."
- "Hi Mate! Just wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done so far for our organization and for the team. All though it's too less compared to all the efforts you have put throughout the years. I would like to extend my/our heartiest wishes on your work anniversary."
- "Hard work, Loyalty and Diligence make the best employees. And I’m glad to have you with all of these qualities. It’s your work anniversary today and I couldn’t have thought of any better moment than today to appreciate you and wish you good luck for all your future endeavors."
- "It’s nearly half a decade since you’ve joined us and helped us achieve what seemed impossible with your brilliant expertise. Today is your 5th work anniversary and I wanted to extend our heartiest work anniversary wishes to you."
- "You have been an essential part of our organization's journey and success. We are eternally grateful for the dedication and passion you have shown. Thank you for being with us. Happy Work Anniversary!"
- "It feels just like yesterday since you started working with us whereas its already been a year. I must acknowledge that you have come a long way as a professional in our organization and we appreciate your efforts. With our best compliments on your one year anniversary, we pray for more amazing years of work together."
- "You have set an exemplary standard for all of us with your work ethics and your dedication. Thank you for everything you have done for us all these years. Wish you a Happy Work Anniversary!"
- "It’s tough to stay put in the same place for a very long time. However, maybe the word “Tough” wasn’t in your dictionary and you have sailed together with us through all the harsh and good times." "As a part of my work anniversary message for you, I would like to congratulate you on achieving this amazing professional milestone. And also wish you the best of luck for times to come."
- "Having an employee like you is a matter of utmost pride and gratitude. Your loyalty and hard work have set an example for everyone in our organization. Thank you for being a part of our organization. Happy Work Anniversary!"
- "Words are not enough to thank you for everything that you have done so far for us. However, I would like to extend my warmest greetings on the occasion of your Work Anniversary. Kudos to you!"
- "Hard work and loyalty is a gift not everyone possesses. But you got it and we are glad to have someone like you working for us. Keep up your good work and continue to inspire us. Cheers to all your amazing years of work. Happy Work Anniversary!"
- "It takes only one to make a difference and you have displayed it every day since you have started working with us. Today you achieved another milestone in your professional career. Happy Work Anniversary."
- "Your loyalty and hard work can’t be remunerated but can be appreciated and motivated. It’s your work anniversary today and I wanted to appreciate you for all your hard work and the loyalty you have shown towards our organization. Kudos!"
- "Everyone requires a person with an abundance of positive vibe and confidence to get things done in a flawless manner. Thank you for being that person. Warm wishes on your work anniversary!"
As you can see, these work anniversary quotes range from general, work anniversary quotes for company and business, as well as work anniversary quotes for co-workers and colleagues.
10 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
10 years is a long time. Looking back now, you see how you have reached this phase and come this far.
In honor of yourself or someone you know, Tripboba wants to dedicate this section to share some of the best 10th year work anniversary quotes.
- "For all these years you have done a lot for the betterment of our organisation and we’ll always be indebted for all your efforts and hardships. Thank you for your 10 years of dedicated service. Kudos!"
- "Every company should have somebody like you to take them forward. Your all-around capabilities are in every sense awe-inspiring. Have a happy tenth work anniversary."
- "Working alongside you I have learned a lot in my personal life and professional life. Thank you for being the light that shines brightly in others’ lives. Wishing you a happy 10th work anniversary."
- "A committed worker and a good human being; that is what you are. Nobody else could take your place. Enjoy your success and have a happy 10th work anniversary."
- "On this 10th work anniversary of yours, we want you to know that you are the most valued team member of ours. Thank you for working with us for these long years with such passion. Congratulations."
- "You have proved your capability in these long 10 years and the company cannot be proud enough to have you. You make this organization rise and shine. Thank you and Congratulations on completing 10 years here."
- "It would be less if we say we are only impressed with your work thus far. You made us proud and grateful over these years through your hard work. Happy 10th work anniversary."
- "Time seems to fly and 10 years seems like gone in a blink. It is an honor to see you working here with such integrity for these long times. Happy work anniversary dear."
20 Year Work Anniversary Quotes
Another great phase! For 2 decades you’ve been in with this company. You are a source of inspiration and positivity. You have created colorful and successful paths.
Here, for your 20th years in the company, Tripboba is back with more work anniversary quotes for your inspiration.
- "You are a source of inspiration and positivity which makes these 20 years colorful, fun, and full of success. Happy 20th work anniversary to you."
- "Hardworking and committed person like you are the company’s pride and joy. Congratulations on completing your 20th work anniversary with us."
- "Everybody at work is lucky to have you here. These long 20 years show us your success and achievements more than your wrinkles and grey hairs. Congratulations dear on your 20th work anniversary."
- "Congratulations on your 20th work anniversary in this company. Over the years, you have proved how worthy you are. I’m so proud of you!"
- "You are a winner indeed and we are so proud of having you among us over these 20 years. Your dedication to work is beyond admiration. Celebrate this day with joy."
- "Time flies so fast! It’s been almost two decades since you have started working. You have stood together with us during all the ups and downs. Thank you for dedicating your 20 amazing years of work to our organization. I wish we continue to hold our strong professional and personal bond for another 20 years to come."
- "You have shown everyone the true meaning of dedication and loyalty by confirming with your association with our organization for 20 years. Today marks the day of this milestone. Cheers to your 2 decades of service."
- "We are grateful for your contribution and dedication to our organization. Today, you complete 20 years with us. Continue to climb new heights with your hard work, zeal and commitment. Wishing you a happy work anniversary."
- "20 years of working for the same company! Truly amazing! Congratulations on what is a real achievement."
Funny Work Anniversary Quotes
Here is Tripboba’s version of funny work anniversary quotes to share with your colleagues and co-workers:
- "All the best for your 10th anniversary! Oh, by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come."
- "Congratulations! I think all your hard work calls for a party!"
- "If there were an award for the worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary."
- "Happy anniversary from someone you’re probably shocked knew it was your anniversary."
- "Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option."
- "Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for."
- "I will always choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. Happy Work Anniversary."
- "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Happy Work Anniversary."
- "Progress is man’s ability to complicate simplicity. Happy Work Anniversary."
- "All the best for your work anniversary! Oh, by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come."
- "Seeing as it’s your anniversary today how about going a little easy on us? Congratulations!"
- "Your cool head and ability to deal with pressure are huge assets to us and we’re so pleased to being wishing you a happy work anniversary. Hopefully there will be many more to follow."
- "To my favorite colleague – congratulations on achieving such an impressive milestone. I know how valued you are by both the company and coworkers alike. Have a great anniversary."
- "I was going to suggest a party but I guess you’re too busy working! Happy anniversary."
- "I hope you have a great first anniversary and that this exempts me from ever having to remember it again."
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness