65+ Broken Family Quotes That Will Provide You with Encouragement and Offer Healing Words for The HeartJul 28, 2021 11:38 PM Photo by Ketut Subiyanto on Pexels
Tripboba.com - Every family is distinct, with its own set of peculiarities and problems. While no family is perfect, remember that you're all in this together. A collection of wise and insightful broken family quotes may be found below.
Broken family quotes can give you hope and provide healing words for your heart. When you read quotes about a shattered family, you'll often find optimism and faith waiting quietly between the lines.
Looking for broken family quotes? Scroll down to discover more broken family quotes Tripboba has gathered for you! We have rounded up the best collection of broken family quotes, sayings, captions, messages with funny and sarcastic ones too.
Broken Family Relationship Quotes
- “Family quarrels are bitter things. They don’t go according to any rules. They’re not like aches or wounds, they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal because there’s not enough material.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “In families you can find the source of every human drama. It is interesting because the cell of a society, the cell of a country, the cell of humanity – everything lies in the family.” — Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
- “Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it’s the place where we find the deepest heartache.” — Iyanla Vanzant
- “Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening.” — Emma Thompson
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
- “You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” — Johnny Depp
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” — Helen Keller
- “A bend in the road is not the end of the road… Unless you fail to make the turn.” — Helen Keller
- “Being positive doesn’t mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative. There’s a big difference between the two.” — Marc and Angel
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” — Socrates
- “In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.” — Buddha
- “Deep inside us, we know what every family therapist knows: the problems between the parents become the problems within the children.” — Roger Gould
- “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” — Mark Twain
- “Forgive, forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.” — Phillips Brooks
- "Letting go hurts, but it's part of the healing process."
Sad Broken Family QuotesPhoto by Anastasiya Lobanovskaya on Pexels
- "Mending a broken heart only demonstrates how powerful love truly is."
- "Breaking up is hard to do, but staying in a toxic relationship is much harder."
- "It may not be the life you envisioned, but you'll survive this heartache and grow stronger for it."
- "Life is upside down right now, but eventually it will bob back upright, and you'll be okay."
- "You can't measure self-worth by the people who hurt you."
- "Being ignored and an afterthought, no more!"
- "Life can pitch you a curve ball, but faith can help you knock it out of the park."
- "What seemed like heartache was actually rebirth,"
- "Someday, you'll look back on this and see it as a blessing. Just not today."
- "Yesterday your heart broke, but today, hope came in with a big tube of super glue."
- "It takes strength to recognize you deserve a better partner in life."
- "Sometimes when something breaks it better not to mend it."
- "You don't owe others an explanation for leaving a relationship."
- "Faith isn't just for difficult times, but it sure helps to have it."
- "When life takes a nosedive, hold your nose and take a deep breath."
- "When your old life falls apart, forget picking up the pieces! Create something new."
- "Your heart was in a wreck, but it's now in recovery."
- "The prognosis for your recovery is upgraded from fair to excellent."
- "For some people, attitude adjustment means eyes now wide open."
Broken Family Quotes and SayingsPhoto by Vera Arsic on Pexels
- “Everybody’s family has problems.”
- “Pick a dysfunction and it’s a family problem.”
- “You are not part of a toxic family if you walk away.”
- “I grew up in a dysfunctional family.”- Melissa Gilbert
- “I was born into this family and all I got was a bad attitude.”
- “If you can stand up to your family, you can stand up to anyone.”
- “A busy mother makes slothful daughters.” – Portuguese Proverb
- “The human race is one big dysfunctional family.”- Robert Barron
- “Family isn’t about whose blood you have. It’s about who you care about.”
- “You didn’t choose your family, but you can choose how to define family.”
- “I don’t wish I was born in a different family; I wish I was born in a real family.”
- “Calling this a family doesn’t make it a loving home, it just makes it a hateful lie.”
- “I like when people tell me about their family issues, I feel like I know them better.”
- “Dysfunctional families have sired a number of pretty good actors.”- Gene Hackman
- “Giving birth doesn’t make you a parent, me choosing to call you Mom (or Dad) does.”
Quotes About Broken FamilyPhoto by cottonbro on Pexels
- “People talk about dysfunctional families; I’ve never seen any other kind.”- Sue Grafton
- “These people were meant to raise me, instead I’ve had to raise them right out of my life.”
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “When you walk away from a toxic family, you begin the journey of finding your true people.”
- “It doesn’t matter what kind of problems a family is having; it should always stay in the family.”
- “You don’t get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how they’re allowed to treat you.”
- “A dysfunctional family is not a family at all, it’s a toxic relationship parading as a requirement.”
- “Here’s to the kids who are tired of going through the same family problems over & over again…”
- “Many teenagers would like to have emotional outlet whenever they experience family problems.”
- “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.”- George Bernard Shaw
- “In troubled families, abuse and neglect are permitted; it’s the talking about them that is forbidden.”
- “Families and their problems go on and on, and they aren’t solved, they’re dealt with.” – Roger Ebert
- “You may feel guilty for leaving your family behind, but you’ll never regret moving yourself forward.”
- “People who come from dysfunctional families are not destined for a dysfunctional life.” – Bo Bennett
- “We all come from dysfunctional families and these days I guess that’s pretty normal.”- Carnie Wilson
- “We’re a very close family and we’re a very real family, and I think every real family has real problems.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness