65 Crazy Quotes to Enjoy Life to the FullestJun 10, 2021 11:39 PM Crazy Quotes - Photo by Gratisography from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Being crazy seems to be quite liberating, right? Though people are afraid of going crazy as it means losing control over oneself, it’s sometimes necessary to go overboard with your quirks so that you can enjoy life a lot better.
If you love to do crazy things, you’ll find these crazy quotes down below to be interesting! Tripboba has gathered more than sixty crazy quotes that cover some topics including friendship and romantic relationships. Keep scrolling and find your favorite crazy quotes—you’ve got only live once, so just be the craziest version of you!
Quotes about crazy
Quotes about crazy friendships
These crazy quotes about friendship just prove that no one understands your quirks better than your besties.
- “We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.” ― Unknown
- “Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness and shenanigans.” ― Unknown
- “If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.” ― Unknown
- “I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.” ― Unknown
- “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.” ― Unknown
- “You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.” ― Unknown.
- “Best friend: the one that you can mad only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.” ― Unknown
- “I hope we’re friend until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.” ― Unknown
- “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.” ― Unknown
- “Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.” ― Unknown
- “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.” ― Unknown
- “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.” ― Unknown
- “A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.” -Jim Hayes
- “I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.” ― Unknown
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.” ― Unknown
- “Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.” ― Unknown
- “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.” ― Unknown
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” ― Charles Lamb
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” ― Laurence J. Peter
Crazy love quotes
Are you madly in love? Then take a look at these crazy quotes and see just how passionate you can be when you fall in love.
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness started the moment we met and you shook my hand. Did you have a disease or something?” ― Shannon L. Alder
- "When love is not madness, it is not love." ― Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- "We loved with a love that was more than love." ― Edgar Allan Poe
- "I want you to be with someone who really, really loves you. A wild love! A crazy love! I want yours to be the greatest love story of all time!" ― Lucy Robinson
- "Yes, it's crazy. Love is either crazy or it's nothing at all." ― Milan Kundera
- "I didn't want the easy kind of love, I wanted the crazy love, the kind of love that created and destroyed all at the same time." ― Julie Murphy
- "I smile at her. "You're an angel." "Nah," she says. "I'm just a girl crazy in love." ― Pittacus Lore
- "I learned that I was either crazy in love with you, or putting on the best performance of my life.' -Nora (PG 263)" ― Becca Fitzpatrick
- "'Cause your love got the best of me, and baby you're making a fool of me. You got me sprung and i don't care who sees, 'cause baby you got me so crazy." ― Beyonce Knowles
- "Ah, but being in love made you mean and crazy. Love made you act like a fool even when you knew you were acting like a fool and couldn't help yourself from acting like a fool." ― Sandra Brown
- "Crazy Love is crazy good! Leslie What's brain is evidently crowded with strangeness, awfulness, wonderfulness, wildness, madness of all kinds...and love. Lots of love. How lucky we are that her imagination runs deep, runs true, runs onto the page in crazily beautiful stories -- and lucky, so very lucky, to be holding those stories right now in our hands." ― Molly Gloss
- “I know you. Inside and out, Sara. I know you, and I’ve accepted it all. Every bit of the crazy. And I love you anyway remember?” ― Emme Rollins, Dear Rockstar
- “Sometimes there’s no cure for the crazy.” Dale sighed, stroking my hair. “I think we all just have to keep loving through it. Maybe that’s the cure.” ― Emme Rollins, Dear Rockstar
- “Far from a normal-functioning relationship, but normal has never been our thing.” ― Anna Todd, After We Fell
- “Your love was a monster Every time I would come up for some air it would drown me further deeper, furiously” ― Sakshi Narula, Loveish
Crazy family quotes
These crazy quotes will remind you no matter how you've had enough of a family member's antics, you’ll still love them endlessly.
- “I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” ― Erma Bombeck
- “My family is really boring. They have a coffee table book called 'Pictures We Took Just to Use Up the Rest of the Film.'” ― Penelope Lombard
- “If minutes were kept of a family gathering, they would show that ‘Members not Present’ and ‘Subjects Discussed’ were one and the same.” ― Robert Brault
- “Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts.” ― Unknown
- “If you don't believe in ghosts, you've never been to a family reunion.” ― Ashleigh Brilliant
- “If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.” ― Jeff Foxworthy
- “Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.” ― Elizabeth II
- “Humans are not proud of their ancestors, and rarely invite them round to dinner.” ― Douglas Adams
- “Crazy is a relative term in my family!” ― Unknown
- “Ask anyone and they'll most likely say their family is crazy, and if they don't say their family is crazy, their friends are crazy. That's because everyone is crazy after taking the mask off. People are most themselves when not really trying to fit in, when either alone or around those already closest to them, and that is crazy.” ― Criss Jami
- “No one wants to rattle the cage of a ‘crazy’ person whose family tends to snap.” ― Nicole Gulla
- “Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.” ― Cary Grant
- “I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance -waiting for the bathroom.” ― Bob Hope
- “Some family trees bear an enormous crop of nuts.” ― Wayne H.
- “Never judge someone by their relatives.” ― Charles Martin
Crazy people quotes
As for you crazy fellas, simply enjoy these crazy quotes—you do you!
- "The thing about crazy people; they don't know they are crazy, that's what make them crazy." ― Jim Jefferies
- "Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage." ― Ray Bradbury
- "Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently." ― Walter Isaacson
- "Not everyone is capable of madness; and of those lucky enough to be capable, not many have the courage for it." ― August Strindberg
- "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live." ― Charles Bukowski
- "Come on, let's go. Crazy people do crazy things." ― Paulo Coelho
- "Craziness is good. Crazy people are happy, free, they have no hindrance. But since you have many attachment, you are only a little crazy. This is not crazy enough. You must become completely crazy. Then you will understand." ― Seungsahn
- "The problem with educating stupid people was that they didn’t know they were stupid. The same went for curing crazy people." ― Chuck Palahniuk
- "Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood." ― Weihui Zhou
- "I think that all creative people are a little bit nuts." ― Dolly Parton
- "Crazy people don't sit around wondering if they're nuts." ― Jake Gyllenhaal
- "I'm quite mad by nature, and it's my craziness that has saved me from extinction." ― Marco Pantani
- "Revelation is where all crazy people end up. It's the last stop on the nutso express." ― Zadie Smith
- "A thought that sometimes makes me hazy: Am I - or are the others crazy?" ― Albert Einstein
- 16 Easy Tricks How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies to Keep Your House Sterile!
- 55 Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Wife: Sweet, Romantic, and Heartwarming!
- 50+ Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Male from Heartwarming to Funny!
- 50+ Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones to Convey Your Love and Feelings
- People on Twitter Shared The Worst Road They've Ever Seen in Their Country (20 Pictures)