65 Powerful Proverbs Quotes to Learn About Life DeeperAug 05, 2021 10:00 PM Proverbs Quotes - Photo by Alabaster CO from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - As you know, proverbs are simple and insightful traditional sayings that express a perceived truth based on common sense or experience. It’s definitely a great thing to learn from proverbs.
Proverbs quotes can inspire us with their positive and true words. They can also bring a great vibe to live our lives with truth and inspiration.
If you need proverbs quotes to fill your day with love and positivity, you can spend your time here to read the chosen 60 proverbs quotes that Tripboba has gathered from various sources.
Book of Proverbs Quotes
The following proverbs quotes from Book of Proverbs revolve around obedience, good education, good vs bad habits, good conduct, and good friendships.
- "My child, listen when your father corrects you. Don’t neglect your mother’s instruction" – (1: 8)
- "My child, don’t reject the Lord’s discipline, and don’t be upset when he corrects you. For the Lord corrects those he loves." – (3: 11,12)
- "Wise people think before they act; fools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness." – (13: 16)
- "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." – (15: 1 NKJV)
- "People who despise advice are asking for trouble; those who respect a command will succeed." – (13: 13)
- "Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful." – (16: 20)
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." – (3: 5)
- "People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord examines their heart." – (21: 2)
- "Avoid all perverse talk; stay away from corrupt speech." – (4: 24)
- "Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment." – (4: 7)
- "A gossip goes around telling secrets, but those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence." – (11: 13)
- "The godly care for their animals, but the wicked are always cruel." (12: 10)
- "Even children are known by the way they act, whether their conduct is pure, and whether it is right." – (20: 11)
- "The man who loves wisdom brings joy to his father, but if he hangs around with prostitutes, his wealth is wasted." – (29: 3)
- "Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble." – (13: 20)
- "Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends." – (16: 9)
Chinese Proverbs Quotes
Even though they are short, these Chinese Proverbs are inspiring and powerful. By reading them, you can learn many things about life.
Here is Tripboba’s version of Chinese proverbs quotes that are worth reading:
- "A little impatience will spoil great plans." – Chinese Proverb
- "If you bow at all, bow low." – Chinese Proverb
- "Your teacher can open the door, but you must enter by yourself." – Chinese Proverb
- "Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." – Chinese Proverb
- "Distance tests a horse’s strength. Time reveals a person’s character." – Chinese Proverb
- "Give me a fish and I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime." – Chinese Proverb
- "If you plan for one year, plant rice. If you plan for ten years, plant trees, If you plan for 100 years, educate mankind." – Chinese Proverb
- "A single conversation with a wise man is worth a month’s study of books." – Chinese Proverb
- "When you say one thing, the clever person understands three." – Chinese Proverb
- "The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed." – Chinese Proverb
- "Silence is a source of great strength." – Chinese Proverb
- "If you survived a storm, you won’t be bothered by the rain." – Chinese Proverb
- "When anger arises, think of the consequences." – Chinese Proverb
- "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall." – Chinese Proverb
- "Do not impose others what yourself do not desire." – Chinese Proverb
- "Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life." – Chinese Proverb
- "A wise man makes his own decisions. An ignorant man follows public opinion." – Chinese Proverb
- "Do not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid of standing still." – Chinese Proverb
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." – Chinese Proverb
- "The best fighter is never angry." – Chinese Proverb
Proverbs Wisdom Quotes
Read these wisdom proverbs quotes and see life in a new light. Wisdom proverbs are just as powerful as they sound. Whenever you feel down in life, reading wisdom proverbs quotes can help.
This is why Tripboba has managed to bring some of the best proverbs quotes for you to read.
- “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not boast about it or deny the truth. Such wisdom does not come down from heaven but is earthly, nonspiritual, of the devil. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.” – James 3:13-17
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” ― Socrates
- “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – Albert Einstein
- “A small mind is obstinate. A great mind can lead and be led.” – Alexander Cannon
- “As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more mysterious.” – Will Durant
- “Bear in mind that brains and learning, like muscle and physical skill, are articles of commerce. They are bought and sold. You can hire them by the year or by the hour. The only thing in the world not for sale is character.” – Justice Antonin Scalia
- “Before God we are all equally wise and equally foolish.” – Albert Einstein
- “Cato used to assert that wise men profited more by fools than fools by wise men; for that wise men avoided the faults of fools, but that fools would not imitate the good examples of wise men.” – Plutarch, Life of Marcus Cato
- “Chance favors the prepared mind.” – Louis Pasteur
- “Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.” – Anna Freud
- “Education is understanding relationships.” – George Washington Carver
- “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Albert Einstein
- “Even when all the experts agree, they may well be mistaken.” – Bertrand Russell
- “Failures are divided into 2 classes those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought.” – John Charles Salak
- “Fear is what prevents the flowering of the mind.” – J. Krishnamurti, On Education
Inspirational Proverbs Quotes
To bring more inspiration to your day, you can simply read the following proverbs quotes:
- “Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.”
- “If your mind is strong, all difficult things will become easy. If your mind is weak, all easy things will become difficult.”
- “A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.”
- “Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involves me and I’ll understand.”
- “The person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
- “The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.”
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
- “When the winds of change blows, some people build walls and others build windmills.”
- “He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.”
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
- “A man who chases two rabbits catches neither.”
- “He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.”
- “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.”
- “He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.”
- “Opportunities don’t just happen, you create them.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers