65 Best Song Quotes to Capture Your EmotionsJul 30, 2021 09:52 PM Song Quotes - Photo by Breakingpic from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Music means a lot to everybody. What is better than song lyrics that connect to your feeling? The songwriters use their skills to communicate the messages through the lyrics so that the listener can find inspiration, motivation and so many other emotions from the words.
On this page, you will find a compilation of the best song quotes include the romantic one. Let the following song quotes be your daily inspiration.
Song Lyrics QuotesSong Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Song lyrics are perfect captions to complete your Instagram photos. Pick one of these song quotes from song lyrics and you will get a ton of likes!
- "Sun-kissed, skin so hot, we'll melt your popsicle." —Katy Perry, "California Gurls"
- "These are the days we'll never forget." —Avicii, "The Days"
- "But we’re the greatest, they’ll hang us in the Louvre. Down the back, but who cares — still the Louvre." —Lorde, "The Louvre"
- "This is our house. This is our rules." —Miley Cyrus, "We Can't Stop"
- "Here's a toast to me real friends." —Taylor Swift, "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"
- "Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up." – Fat Joe and Remy Ma "All the Way Up"
- Don't call me an angel. You can't pay my price." ― Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus "Don't Call Me Angel"
- "I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself." – Desiigner, "Panda"
- "And all the pieces fall right into place. Getting caught up in a moment, lipstick on your face." — "So It Goes"
- "I loved you in secret. First sight, yeah, we love without reason." — "Dancing With Our Hands Tied"
- "I drop a picture, now these b*tches feel attacked." — Megan Thee Stallion "Savage"
- "Hair blowing in the wind, losing track of time, just you and I." — Demi Lovato, "Made in the USA"
- "No one is as lucky as us. We're not at the end but, but we've already won." — Paramore "Where the Lines Overlap"
- "Because being with you makes perfect sense." ― Tim McGraw, "My Best Friend"
- "Pop pop, it's showtime! Showtime! Guess who's back again?" — Bruno Mars "24k Magic"
- "Break up with your girlfriend, yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored." —Ariana Grande, "Break Up with your Girlfriend, I'm Bored"
- "I wear my crown, show it off, go on, girl." —Kelly Rowland, "Crown"
- "Your hands in mine when we're intertwined everything's alright." —Miley Cyrus, "7 Things"
- "I ain't got a lotta money but I got a lotta style." — Fifth Harmony, "Top Down"
- "There's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head." —Kacey Musgraves, "Rainbow"
- "Take my number down, I just might hit you." —Lauren Jauregui, "More Than This"
- "They can't leave us hangin', no, no, not no more, best believe." —Logic, "Keanu Reeves"
Best Song QuotesSong Quotes - Photo by Kaboompics .com from Pexels
Everybody likes famous quotes from songs to complete their pictures or just to express their feelings at the time. Here is a list of famous song quotes that best suit you. Enjoy these song quotes and tell us what is your favorite!
- “when writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Drake
- You have every right to a beautiful life.” ― Selena Gomez
- “All you need is love.” ― John Lennon
- “Every little thing is gonna be alright!” – Bob Marley
- “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again.” ― Jimi Hendrix
- “You’re an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry.” ― Taylor Swift
- “Lose your dream, you lose your mind.” ― The Rolling Stones
- “Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.” ― Bob Dylan
- "I’m a survivor, I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gonna, stop I’m gonna work harder.” – Destiny’s Child “Survivor”
- “I hear babies cry, I watch them grow, They’ll learn much more, Than I’ll ever know. And I think to myself, What a Wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong “What a Wonderful World”
- “It’s my life and it’s now or never! Cause I ain’t gonna live forever, I just want life while I’m alive. It’s my life!” – Bon Jovi “It’s My Life”
- “I think there is a song out there to describe just about any situation.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
- “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.” ― Bob Marley
- “I won’t be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me.” – Ben E. King “Stand By Me”
- “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again” ― Jimi Hendrix
- “Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?” ― Gerard Way
- “Don’t stop, never give up. Hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.” – S Club 7 “Bring it all back”
Inspirational Song Quotes
The right songs can give you a kick in the backside. They can motivate you to accomplish goals and live a happier life. These inspirational song quotes are good for a source of daily motivation.
- “We all shine on…like the moon and the stars and the sun…we all shine on…come on and on and on…” ― John Lennon
- “Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter and sing it for the tear.” – Aerosmith “Dream On”
- “Imagine there are no countries. It isn’t hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for. And no religion too. Imagine all the people. Living life in peace. You may say that I’m a dreamer. But I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will be as one.” ― John Lennon, Imagine
- “Because being with you makes perfect sense.” ― Tim McGraw
- “When pain brings you down, don’t be silly, don’t close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sunshine.” ― Alanis Morissette
- “Next time you see a brother down Stop and pick him up, Cause you might be the next one stuck.” – Grand Puba, Mind Your Business
- “Sometimes the wrong ones are just what you need.” – Phoebe Ryan
- "Beating out of my chest, my heart is holding onto you... From the moment I knew, from the moment I knew." - Sara Bareilles
- "You must have known that I was lonely because you came to my rescue, and I know that this must be heaven. How could so much love be inside of you?" - Stevie Wonder
- “When I hold you in my arms and I feel my finger on your trigger I know no one can do me no harm because happiness is a warm gun.” ― John Lennon
- “Truth comes out when we’re blacking out.” – Rita Ora, “Anywhere”
- “You are the piece of me I wish I didn’t need.” Zedd feat. The Foxes, “Clarity”
- “I’m getting kinda over this. I need a metamorphosis.” – Maroon 5 & Julia Michaels, “Help Me Out”
- “All of these lines across my face Tell you the story of who I am.” – Brandi Carlile, “The Story”
Love Song QuotesSong Quotes - Photo by Marcelo Chagas from Pexels
Finding true love makes your heart dancing. You can identify your emotions when falling in love with love song quotes. Below are some love song quotes to inspire you to love more and smile wider. Let's check them out!
- "Take me to your heart. For it's there that I belong. And will never part." - Love Me Tender, Elvis Presley
- "I won't be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me." - Ben E. King "Stand By Me"
- "Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. But you're the key to my peace of mind" — Aretha Franklin, You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
- "I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life." - I Knew I Loved You, Savage Garden
- "And I love your feet for how they found me and how they walked upon four winds. Be my deer, I'll be your meadow. Come graze upon Bearskin." - Tus Pies, Nahko and Medicine for the People
- "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Mine, Taylor Swift
- "Take your sweet time if you can't decide. I know I've made up my simple mind that you're my heart. You're the missing part." — Home Is In Your Arms, The White Buffalo
- "Tell me how to be in this world. Tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt. Tell me how could I believe in something. I believe in us." - Us, James Bay
- “You’re my downfall, you’re my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm, and blues. I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you”- John Legend, All Of Me
- “I’m so in love with you And I hope you know Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold, We’ve come so far my dear
- Look how we’ve grown And I wanna stay with you until we’re grey and old Just say you won’t let go”- James Arthur, Say You Won’t Let Go
- "When you put your arms around me, you let me know there's nothing in this world I can't do." - Somebody Like You, Keith Urban
- "Take my love. I'll never ask for too much. Just all that you are. And everything that you do." - I Have Nothing, Whitney Houston
- "These fancy things will never come in between. You're part of my entity, here for infinity."— Rihanna featuring Jay-Z, Umbrella
- "All of my whole life through. I never love no one but you."— The Supremes, Baby Love
- "Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home." — Perfect, Ed Sheeran
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness