67 Inner Peace Quotes that will Calm Your Mind and Help You Find Yours!Apr 13, 2021 11:25 PM Inner Peace Quotes - Photo by Shahariar Lenin from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Inner peace means being mentally and spiritually at peace. You will free your mind from worry and negative thoughts. Why is inner peace important? Because it calms our mind and allows us to see the path much clearer.
Give yourself the inner peace you deserve with several inner peace quotes from these inspirational 67 Inner Peace Quotes that will Calm Your Mind and Help You Find Yours!
Quotes About Inner Peace
Here are some inner peace quotes that will make you calmer.
- "Nobody can hurt me without my permission."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Top 15 Things Money Can't BuyTime. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity."― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- "The best fighter is never angry."― Lao Tzu
- "When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again."― Roy T. Bennett
- "Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without." Siddhārtha Gautama
- "I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more."― Henry Fielding
- "Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to."― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- "Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart....live in the question."― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
- "Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it... Don't allow his anger to become your anger."― Bohdi Sanders, Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior
- "Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace."― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- "We don't realize that somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace."― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
- "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."― Dalai Lama XIV
- "Nothing external to you has any power over you."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."― Thomas Jefferson, Letters of Thomas Jefferson
- "Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within."― Eckhart Tolle
- "You were born a child of light's wonderful secret— you return to the beauty you have always been."― Aberjhani, Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black
- "You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was."― Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny
- "Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions."― Gerald G. Jampolsky, Love Is Letting Go of Fear
- "It's a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack."― Germany Kent
- "Beautify your inner dialogue. Beautify your inner world with love, light and compassion. Life will be beautiful."― Amit Ray, Nonviolence: The Transforming Power
Inner Peace Quotes Buddha
In this part, we would like to share with you inner peace quotes from Buddha. Buddha shows the importance of thinking positive thoughts. Scroll down to the following list below.
- "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."
- "The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."
- "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
- "To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others."
- "Desire is the root of all suffering."
- "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is our, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."
- "A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals a secret of hidden treasure."
- "In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true."
- "Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself."
Finding Inner Peace Quotes
Here are the others about finding inner peace. Scroll down to the following internal peace quotes below.
- "Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day." —Bernie Siegel.
- "You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart." —George Michael.
- "Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace." —Dalai Lama.
- "Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be." —Wayne W. Dyer.
- "You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level." —Eckhart Tolle.
- "Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures." —John F. Kennedy.
- "If there's no inner peace, people can't give it to you. The husband can't give it to you. Your children can't give it to you. You have to give it to you." —Linda Evans.
- "Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgments. Peace is not an 'is,' it is a 'becoming.'" —Haile Selassie
- "It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." —Eleanor Roosevelt.
- "Nobody can bring you peace but yourself." —Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Dalai Lama Quotes Inner PeaceInner Peace Quotes - Photo by CNN Indonesia from Pixabay
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, is a spiritual leader of Tibet. You can see to this following the Dalai Lama in inner peace quotes below.
- "Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."
- "A more peaceful world and a more peaceful century require that we rely not on weapons but on developing a widespread inner peace."
- "Compassion brings peace of mind. It brings a smile to the face."
- "Compassion brings inner peace and whatever else is going on, that peace of mind allows us to see the whole picture more clearly."
- "An outbreak of fire will not be quenched by prayer alone, it's far more important to prevent its breaking out in the first place."
- "We will only make the 21st century an era of peace on the basis of inner peace."
- "When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy."
- "The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear, and suspicion."
- "The more you nurture a feeling of kindness, the happier and calmer you will be."
- "Inner peace, a practical source of peace and confidence, depends on warm-heartedness and a concern for others' well-being."
Bible Quotes About Inner Peace
Scroll down to the following Bible verses about finding peace with these inner peace quotes below.
- "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all." 2 Thessalonians 3:16
- "Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father's Son, in truth and love." 2 John 1:3
- "May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you." Jude 1:2
Buddhism Inner Peace Quotes
The other Buddhism inner peace quotes that you can see are in the following list below.
- "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." – Buddha.
- "The mind is everything. What you think you become." – Buddha
- "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves." – Buddha.
- "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." – Buddha.
- "There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting." – Buddha.
- "There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind." – Buddha.
- "The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows." – Buddha.
- "You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself." – Buddha.
- "Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without." – Buddha
Buddha Quotes on Inner Peace
More about inner peace quotes from Buddha:
- "If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone. There is no companionship with the immature." – Buddha.
- "In separateness lies the world's greatest misery; in compassion lies the world's true strength." – Buddha.
- "There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path." – Buddha.
- "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." – Buddha.
- "The whole secret of existence is to have no fear." – Buddha.
That's all. Thank you for reading all about the inner peace quotes above. Hope you are doing well all this year.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness