70+ Best Twin Peaks Quotes from American Horror Television SeriesAug 16, 2021 11:08 PM Twin Peaks Quotes - Photo by Twin Peaks from Imdb
Tripboba.com - Twin Peaks is an American horror television series that Mark Frost and David Lynch created.
It premiered on April 8, 1990. Twin Peaks is about an investigation headed by FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper and the local staff Sheriff Harry S. Truman.
Tripboba has compiled some Twin Peaks quotes in this article, including Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me quotes.
Let's get started by scrolling down to the following list of Twin Peaks below!
Best Twin Peaks Quotes
Here are some Twin Peaks quotes that you can copy-paste.
- "She's Dead... Wrapped In Plastic." - Pete Martell
- "Leland, What Is Going On In This House?" - Sarah Palmer
- "Damn Good Coffee!"- Cooper
- "My Log Does Not Judge."- Log Lady
- "I've Got Compassion Running Out My Nose, Pal!" - Albert Rosenfield.
- "There's A Sort Of Evil Out There." - Sheriff Truman
- "Laura Has Secrets Built Around Those Secrets." - Dr. Jacoby
- "Every Day, Once A Day, Give Yourself A Present." - Cooper
- "I Will Kill Again!" - BOB
- "I Feel Like I'm Going To Dream Tonight." - Laura Palmer, Recorder
Twin Peaks the Return QuotesTwin Peaks Quotes - Photo by Twin Peaks from Imdb
Here are the other Twin Peaks quotes that you can share on Facebook, Twitter, or Blogs.
- "To beginnings... and endings, and the wisdom to know the difference."- Andrew Packard, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "We don't have a bomb squad, so Andy brought his metal detector."- Harry, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Cooper you may be fearless in this world, but there are other worlds."- Hawk, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chant out between two worlds, fire walk with me!"- Leland Palmer, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Where there’s no sense, there’s no feeling."- Harry S. Truman, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "What is the greatest gift that one human being can give to another? The future."- Benjamin Horne, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "When you really want love, you’ll find it waiting for you."- Blackie O'Reilly, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Don't search for all the answers at once. A path is formed by laying one stone at a time. One person saw the third man that night. Threehim, yes, but not his body. Only one, known to you, ready now to talk, one more thing, you forgot something."- The Giant, 'Twin Peaks'.18
- "Electricity is humming. You hear it in the mountains and rivers. You see it dance among the seas and stars and glowing around the moon, but in these days, the glow is dying."- Log Lady, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flames."- Log Lady, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "When this kind of fire starts, it is very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy."- Log Lady, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "The dog ate so much earth it died."- Log Lady, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "The answer is within the question."- Log Lady, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Some ideas are destructive, some are constructive. Some ideas can arrive in the form of a dream."- Log Lady, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "When something you care about is in danger, you must fight to save it or lose it forever."- Audrey Horne, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "The first rule of business is you have to know who to speak to."- Audrey Horne, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "Friendship is the foundation of any lasting relationship."- Audrey Horne, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "In real life, there is no algebra."- Audrey Horne, 'Twin Peaks.’
- “I just feel that sometimes I am better company only to myself, because of what is happening in my life, than I am or would be to anyone else.”- Laura Palmer, 'Twin Peaks.’
- "He wouldn’t be such a mystery man anymore but you might be history, man.”- Laura Palmer, 'Twin Peaks.’
- “Actually, I’m in kind of a weird mood. God, James is sweet, but he’s so dumb, and right now I can only take so much of sweet.”- Laura Palmer, 'Twin Peaks.’
Twin Peaks Log Lady QuotesTwin Peaks Quotes - Photo by Twin Peaks from Imdb
Choose one of your favorite Twin Peaks quotes below.
- "One Day My Log Will Have Something To Say About This"
- "The Dog Ate So Much Earth It Died"
- "This Is A Message From The Log"
- "What Really Is Creamed Corn?"
- "Shut Your Eyes And You'll Burst Into Flames."
- "The Answer Is Within The Question"
- "I Do Not Introduce The Log"
- "My Log Does Not Judge"
- "I Have Spit My Pitch Gum Out..."
- "You Can Ask It Now"
Quotes from Twin Peaks
Find more about Twin Peaks quotes below.
- “I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.”― Dale Cooper.
- “Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.”― Dale Cooper.
- “Part of the reason I actually preferred Twin Peaks's second season to its first was the fascinating spectacle of watching a narrative structure disintegrate and a narrative artist freeze up and try to shuck and jive when the plot reached a point where his own weaknesses as an artist were going to be exposed (just imagine the fear: this disintegration was happening on national TV).”― David Foster Wallace, A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again: Essays and Arguments.
- “I toyed briefly with an image someone once mentioned to me, of a village in the shadow of a twin-peaked mountain. In the morning the sun rises. At lunch it sets behind the mountain. In the early afternoon it rises once more. The cocks crow for the second time, and later the sun sets again. No. One peak. Metaphors should not be belaboured.”― Neil Gaiman, Signal to Noise.
- “For instance, there is no light without darkness—and this troubles many of us—but without it, how else would we tell one from the other? We spend half of every day in darkness; surely we should make our peace with this.”― Mark Frost, Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier.
- “The card for the Santa Teresa cybercafe was a deepred, so red that it was hard to read what was printed on it. On the back, in a lighter red, was a map that showed exactly where the cafe was located. He asked the receptionist to translate the name of the place. The clerk laughed and said it was called Fire, Walk With Me.”― Roberto Bolaño, 2666
- “To believe you know where you are headed is not to understand where one is at the moment.”― Scott Frost, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
- “The angels will return. And when you see the one that’s meant to help you, you will weep with joy.”― Twin Peaks.
- “Why am I telling you this?" he went on. "A secret's only a secret as long as you keep it. Once you tell someone it loses all its power--for good or for ill--like that, it's just another piece of information. But a real mystery can't be solved, not completely. It's always just out of reach, like a light around the corner; you might catch a glimpse of what it reveals, feel its warmth, but you can't know the heart of it, not really. That's what gives it value: It can't be cracked, it's bigger than you and me, bigger than everything we know. Those tight-ass suits can keep their secrets, they don't add up to anything. This deep in the game, pal, I'll take mystery every time.”― Mark Frost, The Secret History of Twin Peaks.
- “I wish I was older. And that I knew more than I do.”― Scott Frost, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
- “I do not know why I shot the bird. At the moment I squeezed the trigger it seemed that the only two things in the world were the crow and myself. And now there is just me.”― Scott Frost, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
- “All I know is that I do not believe in anything anymore and that I must find something to believe in or I will cease to be.”― Scott Frost, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
- “The whole universe is one bright pearl, and there is no need to understand it.”― Scott Frost, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
- “I will not let anyone hurt me, like in the dream. I'll hurt myself first. I know the places that are the most delicate. I'll do the hurting from now on, as long as all of this stops!!!!”― Jennifer Lynch, The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer.
- “The only way love ever affected death was in making it more painful.”― Scott Frost, The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me Quotes
In this article, you will see about Twin Peaks quotes/ Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me.
- Donna Hayward: "Do you think that if you were falling in space... that you would slow down after a while, or go faster and faster?"
- Laura Palmer: "Faster and faster. And for a long time you wouldn't feel anything. And then you'd burst into fire. Forever... And the angel's wouldn't help you. Because they've all gone away."
- Laura Palmer: "Quit trying to hold on so tight. I'm gone. Long gone. Like a turkey in the corn."
- James Hurley: "You're not a turkey. A turkey is one of the dumbest birds on earth."
- Laura Palmer: "Gobble. Gobble-gobble."
- Laura Palmer: "My secret diary... there are pages missing."
- Harold Smith: "Who would do that?"
- Laura Palmer: "Bob."
- Harold Smith: "But, Bob is not real."
- Laura Palmer: "There are pages torn out! That is real, Harold!"
- Harold Smith: "Okay, okay, maybe..."
- Laura Palmer: "Bob is real! He's been having me since I was 12. And, the diary was hidden too well. There is no other person who could have known where it was. He comes in through my window at night. He's real. He's getting to know me now. He speaks to me."
- Harold Smith: "What does Bob say?"
- Laura Palmer: "He says he wants to be me or he'll kill me."
- Harold Smith: "No. No."
- Laura Palmer: "Yes! Yes."
- Harold Smith: "What? Please, what?"
- Laura Palmer: "Fire... walk... with... me. Me!"
- James Hurley: "You always hurt the ones you love."
- Laura Palmer: "You mean the ones you pity."
- Donna Hayward: "Where are you going, Laura?"
- Laura Palmer: "Nowhere... fast. And you're not coming."
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those Twin Peaks quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers