70+ Change the World Quotes That Are Powerful and EncouragingAug 19, 2021 04:15 PM Change the World Quotes - Photo by Alexas Fotos from Pexels
Tripboba.com - If you're feeling stuck and frustrated, these change the world quotes might be what you're looking for to make the leap forward and change something for good.
Life can be very boring and confusing at times. Change can make life more promising, of course, change for the better. Let's start a change, no matter how small it is.
Starting change can start from yourself. Let these change the world quotes inspire you to do so!
Quotes About Change in The World
No matter where you come from, what you've been through, or where you've gone, there are certain things we all experience as humans. We all want to live in a better world. Let these change the world quotes motivate you to take action.
- “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” ― Leo Tolstoy
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi
- “The world can only change from within.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “One day spent with someone you love can change everything.” ― Mitch Albom
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
- "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking." ― Albert Einstein
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Let him who would move the world first move himself.” ― Socrates
- "Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business." ― Mark Sanborn
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
- “But you’re so busy changing the world. Just one smile can change all of mine.” ― Jack Johnson
- “We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” ― Rick Warren
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that. Because what the world needs are people who are alive.” – Howard Thurman
You Can Change The World QuotesChange the World Quotes - Photo by Akil Mazumder from Pexels
No matter how small your actions, you can always create positive change. The following change the world quotes will accompany you to do great things.
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
- “Help young people. Help small guys. Because small guys will be big. Young people will have the seeds you bury in their minds, and when they grow up, they will change the world.” – Jack Ma
- “One of the great liabilities of history is that all too many people fail to remain awake through great periods of social change. Every society has its protectors of status quo and its fraternities of the indifferent who are notorious for sleeping through revolutions. Today, our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
- “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
- “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change.” – Michael Jackson
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
- “It’s a philosophy of life. A practice. If you do this, something will change, what will change is that you will change, your life will change, and if you can change you, you can perhaps change the world.” – Vivienne Westwood
- “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – Richard Buckminster Fuller
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.” – John Lennon
- “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” – Tupac Shakur
- “There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.” – Terry Pratchett
How to Change The World QuotesChange the World Quotes - Photo by Scott Webb from Pexels
May these change the world quotes encourage you to make positive changes in the world, for a brighter tomorrow, and a beautiful future for all of us.
- “In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” – Bikram Choudhry
- “The only way we can change our world is to take responsibility for our part in it.” – Rachael Bermingham
- “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways: the point, however, is to change it.” – Karl Marx
- “A tiny change today brings a dramatically different tomorrow.” – Richard Bach
- “If you think we can’t change the world, it just means you’re not one of those that will.” – Jacque Fresco
- “We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference.” – Nelson Mandela
- “You change the world by being yourself.” – Yoko Ono
- “History shows us that the people who end up changing the world – the great political, social, scientific, technological, artistic, even sports revolutionaries – are always nuts until they are right, and then they are geniuses.” – John Eliot
- “Be what you are. Do what you love. Speak what you feel. Don’t hide your humanity. Celebrate it. Embrace it. That is how you change the world.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “How wonderful that no one need wait a single moment to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- “The good inside of all of us is wrapped in a layer of apathy, and we forget how much potential we have within us, in each and every one of us, to change the world for the better for ourselves and our children, and thus to bring about oneness.” – Shari Arison
Quotes About Making A Change In The WorldChange the World Quotes - Photo by David Alberto Carmona Coto from Pexels
Literally anyone can make a difference in this world. Change starts with yourself. Read these change the world quotes to largen the spirit within yourself.
- “The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does.” – Hugh Macleod
- “We must become the change we wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Yes, it is love that will save our world and our civilization, love, even for enemies.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The strongest bond of human sympathy outside the family relation should be one uniting working people of all nations and tongues and kindreds.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t underestimate the power of your vision to change the world. Whether that world is your office, your community, an industry or a global movement, you need to have a core belief that what you contribute can fundamentally change the paradigm or way of thinking about problems.” – Leroy Hood
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
- “When we have inner peace, we can be at peace with those around us. When our community is in a state of peace, it can share that peace with neighboring communities.” – The Dalai Lama
- “We have it in our power to change the world over.” – Thomas Paine
- “When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” – Pauline R. Kezer
- “You really can change the world if you care enough.” – Marian Wright Edelman
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” – Bill Clinton
- “The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.” – Charles Kettering
- “The power of human empathy, leading to collective action, saves lives and frees prisoners. Ordinary people, whose personal well-being and security are assured, join together in huge numbers to save people they do not know, and will never meet… unlike any other creature on this planet, humans can learn and understand, without having experienced. They can think themselves into other people’s places… we do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – J.K. Rowling
- “The destiny of world civilization depends upon providing a decent standard of living for all mankind.” – Norman Borlaug
- “Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late.” – Seth Godin
- “If there is no transformation inside of us, all the structural change in the world will have no impact on our institutions.” – Peter Block
- “To say that on a daily basis you can make a difference, well, you can. One act of kindness a day can do it.” – Betty Williams
- “Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world.” – Charles Eames
- “I believe it’s time that women truly owned their superpowers and used their beauty and strength to change the world around them.” – Janelle Monae
- “Keep constantly in mind in how many things you yourself have witnessed changes already. The universe is change, life is understanding.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Seek the rapids, not the calm of the lake. Take the calm to reflect and prepare for the rapids. If we face permanent whitewater, we will see the need for and experience change.” – Peter Vaille
- “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough, we must do.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Those are 70+ change the world quotes that will inspire you to make a change. Do not hesitate to make changes for the better, no matter how small the action.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness