70 Live in the Moment Quotes to Share With Your FriendsJul 07, 2021 10:01 PM Live in the Moment Quotes - Photo by Tima Miroshnichenko from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Nothing is more powerful in this world than your words and quotes of this moment.
We can pass on our deepest feelings and thoughts and record them when needed, with some quotes.
In addition, we can look far enough with these 70 live in the moment quotes. Just scroll down to the following list of live in the moment quotes as Tripboba has compiled below.
Don't forget to write and share one of your favorite live in the moment quotes!
Quotes About Live in the Moment
Here are some live in the moment quotes from various sources.
- “Let everything happen to you. Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final”― Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Forever is composed of nows.”― Emily Dickinson
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “What day is it?” asked Pooh. “It’s today,” squeaked Piglet. “My favorite day,” said Pooh.”― A.A. Milne
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”― Henry David Thoreau
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You can't go back to how things were. How you thought they were. All you really have is...now.”― Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why
- “Happiness, not in another place but this place...not for another hour, but this hour.”― Walt Whitman
- “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.”― Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx
- “We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”― Bill Watterson
- “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.”― Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- “The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.”― Lauren Kate, Fallen
- “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”― Maya Angelou
- “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”― Amit Ray, Om Chanting and Meditation
Live in the Present Moment QuotesLive in the Moment Quotes - Photo by Kampus Production from Pexels
Here are the other live in the moment quotes that you can copy-paste.
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” — Buddha
- “Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time — past and future — the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.” ― Eckhart Tolle
- “If you feel anxiety or depression, you are not in the present. You are either anxiously projecting the future or depressed and stuck in the past. The only thing you have any control over is the present moment; simple breathing exercises can make us calm and present instantly.” ― Tobe Hanson
- “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” — Abraham Maslow
- “Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.” — Deepak Chopra
- “Do not ruin today with mourning tomorrow.” ― Catherynne M. Valente,
- “Sometimes you need to sit alone on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it drown in the noise of others.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
- “Always hold fast to the present. Every situation, indeed every moment, is of infinite value, for it is the representative of a whole eternity.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” — Mother Teresa
- “I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “It stands to reason that anyone who learns to live well will die well. The skills are the same: being present in the moment, humble, and brave, and keeping a sense of humor.” ― Victoria Moran
- “Your life requires your mindful presence in order to live it. Be here now.” ― Akiroq Brost
- “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.“ — Masaru Emoto
- “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” — American Proverb
- “Children have neither a past nor a future. Thus they enjoy the present, which seldom happens to us.” — Jean de La Bruyère
A Decision to Live in the PresentLive in the Moment Quotes - Photo by Kamaji Ogino from Pexels
You can also share the following live in the moment quotes special "in the present"!
- “It is difficult to live in and enjoy the moment when you are thinking about the past or worrying about the future. You cannot change your past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about your future. Learn from the past, plan for the future. The more you live in and enjoy the present moment, the happier you will be.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for your life to begin and start making the most of the moment you are in.”― Germany Kent
- “All you will have is the present. Waste no energy crying over yesterday or dreaming of tomorrow. Nostalgia is fatiguing and destructive, it is the vice of the expatriate. You must put down roots as if they were forever, you must have a sense of permanence.”― Isabel Allende, Of Love and Shadows
- “A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. So our prospects brighten on the influx of better thoughts. We should be blessed if we lived in the present always, and took advantage of every accident that befell us, like the grass which confesses the influence of the slightest dew that falls on it; and did not spend our time in atoning for the neglect of past opportunities, which we call our duty. We loiter in winter while it is already spring. In a pleasant spring morning all men's sins are forgiven.”― Henry David Thoreau, Walden & Civil Disobedience
- “Now is the only time we have, and the only time that we have any control over.”― Richard Carlson, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and It's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things From Taking Over Your Life
- “If you do not enjoy a moment, you lose it forever. If you enjoy it, it is yours forever.”― Debasish Mridha
- “Treasure yourself for being, not doing.”― Gina Greenlee, Postcards and Pearls: Life Lessons from Solo Moments on the Road
- “An emotionally locked person refuses to let go of their sad memories and live in the now.”― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls
- “Begin to feel instead of thinking, feel your body from head to toe, feel your heartbeat, feel the air going in and out of your body. Listen to the sounds from outside, smell the scents. Feel inhabiting your body, be present here and now.”― Caro Briones, The Extraterrestrial Girl
- “You owe it to your inner-self to never allow your past to take the place of your present or future.”― Edmond Mbiaka
- “The goal of any spiritual person is to strive towards attaining self-realization by living spontaneously in the present moment of physical reality, free from anxiety and distress, unencumbered by frivolous affections, and liberated from specious attachments.”― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls
- “I must cease living the false life of an imposter, and stop worrying about the future or risk sacrificing the joy of living in the moment. I am a seeker. I shall listen to the teaching my blood whispers and ecstatically accept life unfolding in whatever manner my innate material demands.”― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls
- “Maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, emotions, and sensations occurring in the present moment is essential to comprehend and appreciate the beauty of existence. Living in the moment in a non-judgmental manner allows a person to accept what is without wasting emotional energy and valuable time wishing or hoping for something besides objective reality.”― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls
- “Dwelling on the past and worrying about the future will only rob you of the present's joy.”― Stacy A. Padula, The Truth We Never Told
- “The future belongs to those who learn from the past and live brilliantly in the present moment.”― Debasish Mridha
- “Nothing like the gift of living in the present.”― Kaleb Kilton
- “What I know for sure is that pleasure is energy reciprocated: What you put out comes back. Your base level of pleasure is determined by how you view your whole life.”― Oprah Winfrey, What I Know for Sure
- “Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it matter as if it is your last.”― Anthon St. Maarten
- “We need sensuality to enjoy the present moment and inspire a future reality.”― Lebo Grand
Moment Will Eliminate Negative Thinking Quotes
In this part, instead of live in the moment quotes, you will also see negative thinking quotes, let's check to this list below,
- “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.”― Charles F. Glassman, Brain Drain The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life
- “There are so many people who will tell you that you can’t do this, but you have to make sure that your voice isn’t going to be one of them.”― Pooja Agnihotri, 17 Reasons Why Businesses Fail : Unscrew Yourself From Business Failure
- “Beware of those who are bored and not passionate about life, for they will bore you with reasons for not living.”― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
- “There is too much negativity in the world. Do your best to make sure you aren't contributing to it.”― Germany Kent
- “Your thoughts carry you wherever you want to go. Weak thoughts don’t have the energy to carry you far!”― Israelmore Ayivor, Leaders' Watchwords
- “Pain results from a judgement you have made about a thing. Remove the judgement and the pain disappears.”― Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1
- “Remember, what you "feel" and what is "real" are often very different.”― Eddie Capparucci, LPC
- “To build self-esteem, you have to outface your negative beliefs about yourself and change them.”― Asmaa Dokmak, You are Unique: Live your life as it suits you
- “It is not always possible to do away with negative thinking, but with persistence and practice, one can gain mastery over them so that they do not take the upper hand.”― Stephen Richards
- “Positive thinking (much like negative thinking) gets easier with practice.”― Cole Todd, Burn Out of a Fairy Godmother
- “Do not allow yourself to be bogged down by the negative thinking of others.”― Asa Don Brown
- “Negativity will distract you from your goals, so don't entertain it.”― Carlos Wallace
- “We people are the great champions to make the possible things impossible by undermining our power with our negative thoughts!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “It’s difficult to see your thoughts when you are in your thoughts.”― Yong Kang Chan, The Disbelief Habit: How to Use Doubt to Make Peace with Your Inner Critic
- “Sometimes in order to move the mind forward we must shift its gears out of reverse.”― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “A positive brain can never give you the negative thoughts”― J. Tisa
- “The great poverty is negative thinking.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You can't change your past. The only thing you can change is your perspective of your past!”― Dr Jeffrey L Gurian, Healing Your Heart, By Changing Your Mind: A Spiritual And Humorous Approach To Achieving Happiness
- “Negative thinking is contagious. Do your best not to dwell on negativity, it will consume you and prevent you from becoming your best self.”― Germany Kent
- “Her aura stuck in my mind like sticky toffee, trying to massage and process the information. As I observed the chaos of my thought patterns, a feeling of foreboding doom was about to unfold in our reality.”― Lali A. Love, Blade of Truth
- “NEGATIVE THINKING IS THE ONLY PROBLEM IN LIFE.”― SACHIN RAMDAS BHARATIYA
Thank you for reading all about live in the moment quotes including live in the present quotes as made by Tripboba above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers