75 Peace and Love Quotes to Bring Joy and Inner Peace Within YourselfAug 21, 2021 04:00 AM Peace and Love Quotes - Photo by Free-Photos from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Being at peace with ourselves is hard. It’s even more difficult to live a peaceful and happy life. To help you stay motivated and inspired to be a better human being, Tripboba is here providing you amazing peace and love quotes.
Be a better person day by day, and begin giving love to get happiness and peace back. You can start by reading these peace and love quotes. Enjoy!
Peace Love and Happiness Quotes
Love and peace can bring happiness to our life. These peace and love quotes will bring joy too as we read them.
- “When things change inside you, things change around you.” —Unknown
- “Sometimes you can find peace of mind by transferring yourself to different situations. They're just reminders to stay ... calm.” —Yves Behar
- “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” —Saint Francis de Sales
- “Peace begins with a smile.” —Mother Teresa
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
- “I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.” — Sylvia Plath
- “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale
- “You should feel beautiful and you should feel safe. What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit.” —Stacy London
- “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong." —Karen Salmansohn
- “Peace of mind for five minutes, that's what I crave.” —Alanis Morissette
- “Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
- “If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present.” —Lao Tzu
- “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Don't search for anything except peace. Try to calm the mind. Everything else will come on its own." —Baba Hari Das
Quotes on Peace and LovePeace and Love Quotes - Photo by M Seimori from Pixabay
We want to live in peace and get love from others. Share these peace and love quotes to kick start the action.
- “Before you live, love. before you expire, inspire. let your love be an inspiration to someone to also love another and together we build up a happy world!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “The Disappointments, the injustices, and the unfair treatment of others can never make me become a bitter person, far from it. it rather makes me become more and more generous and compassionate. because down in my heart, am very much at peace with myself.” ― Nurudeen Ushawu
- “Peace and love, that's what we all need.” ― Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- “Time well spent leads to life well lived.” ― Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
- “Living in peace has transformative power!” ― Germany Kent
- “Raise your love, raise it high. don't let the world and its circumstances make you hate.” ― Nurudeen Ushawu
- “The reason of life / the meaning of life / and the road of life / is love.” ― Nurudeen Ushawu
- “If wars were declared by love, there would be no tears of sorrow, only tears of joy.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Only peace can save the world and only love can create a liveable earth!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Like a volcano, anger erupts and spares no one around, not even neighbors.” ― Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
- “Smiling melts away the hardest rock of sadness.” ― Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
- “We are here to turn the forest into a home, and make peace with all creatures.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” —Bernie Siegel
- “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” —George Michael
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
Quotes About Love and Peace
The most common goal for humans is not to win the lottery or to be immortal as you might think, it's not to be beautiful or have magical powers, it's to be happy. It has been said for decades that love and peace are all we need. Let these peace and love quotes help you find your own peace.
- "That idea of peace and love toward humanity shouldn't be nationalistic or denominational. It should be a chief concern for all mankind." — Mos Def
- "The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things." — Peace Pilgrim
- "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." — Jimi Hendrix
- "If I want to live in a peaceful world, then it is up to me to make sure that I am a peaceful person. No matter how others behave, I keep peace in my heart. I declare peace in the midst of chaos or madness. I surround all difficult situations with peace and love." — Louise Hay
- "It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love" — John Lennon
- "Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love." — Francis of Assisi
- "If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." — John Lennon
- "To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness." — Robert Muller
- "Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace." ~ William E. Gladstone
- "Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "I greet every new day with the words, 'Thank you, thank you, thank you.' That's the state of mind that directs me, fulfills me, and sends me out into the world with a gift to share. It's a blessing that I have learned over a lifetime - to experience the presence of Spirit in most of my waking moments. It's a feeling of contentment and satisfaction, of peace and love." — Wayne Dyer
- "In a world of peace and love, music would be the universal language." — Henry David Thoreau
- "Peace does not mean the absence of war, peace means the presence of harmony, love, satisfaction and oneness. Peace means a flood of love in the world family." — Sri Chinmoy
Peace Love and Joy QuotesPeace and Love Quotes - Photo by Goran Horvat from Pixabay
We all know how powerful love is. And we also know how peace can bring us into calmness. To try helping you gain both things, Tripboba provides these peace and love quotes for you.
- "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends" — John Lennon
- "What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." — Mother Teresa
- "We do not want riches, we want peace and love." — Red Cloud
- "Unconditional love will have the final word in reality." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one." — John Lennon
- "All we are saying is give peace a chance." — John Lennon
- "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." — John Lennon
- "Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." — John Lennon
- "If we are to reach real peace in this world and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with children; and if they will grow up in their natural innocence, we won't have to struggle; we won't have to pass fruitless idle resolutions, but we shall go from love to love and peace to peace, until at last all the corners of the world are covered with that peace and love for which consciously or unconsciously the whole world is hungering." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "In a gentle way, you can shake the world." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "Love, Love, Love. All you need is love. Love is all you need." — John Lennon
- "A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men." — Martin Farquhar Tupper
Quotes of Peace and Love
Bring ultimate joy to yourself and others by reading these peace and love quotes. Enjoy.
- "We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight." — John Lennon
- "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." — Yoko Ono
- "A dream you dream alone is only a dream." — John Lennon
- "I hope someday you will join us and the world will live as one." — John Lennon
- "Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "If you love peace, then hate injustice, hate tyranny, hate greed � but hate these things in yourself, not in another." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "I am poor and naked, but I am the chief of the nation. We do not want riches but we do want to train our children right. Riches would do us no good. We could not take them with us to the other world. We do not want riches. We want peace and love." — Red Cloud
- "Nobody can hurt me without my permission." — Mahatma Gandhi
- "Instead of a man of peace and love, I have become a man of violence and revenge." — Hiawatha
- "Guilt for being rich, and guilt thinking that perhaps love and peace isn't enough and you have to go and get shot or something." — John Lennon
- "...We can work it out. Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend." — Paul McCartney
- "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "And in this game of life, we all search for ourselves. When I say selves, I mean ‘inner selves’, the thing that created the life in the first place. Now consciously, most of us are not aware of this. But if you’re searching for happiness; if you’re searching for tranquility; if you’re searching just to have a nice, peaceful, loving, understanding life... in actual fact, your searching for your inner self." — Sydney Banks
- "In joined hands there is still some token of hope, in the clenched fist none." — Victor Hugo
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers