Top 75 Greatness Quotes to Encourage You to Take ActionJul 08, 2021 11:30 PM Greatness Quotes - Photo by Min An from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Believing in yourself and your abilities is quite important to make things happen for you and be great in life. Being great is not about ego or selfishness.
The way to greatness consists of having strong and sincere desires and good goals. Also, having good friends along the way will help you. They are the people who will help you persevere as you live your life for greatness is not a one-time endeavor, it is a lifetime of habit.
On this page, Tripboba compiled a list of greatness quotes to encourage you to take action. Right now!
Begin bringing out your greatness and others with these powerful greatness quotes. And get ready to run!
Striving for Greatness Quotes
Greatness comes from wanting to do extraordinary things—to transcend the status quo and pursue your dreams relentlessly. It all starts with setting and achieving goals, but when you aim higher than you set, you force yourself to be better, one win after another.
Let these greatness quotes encourage yourself.
- "Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." — William Shakespeare
- "There will never be 'the right time' in your life to do a great thing. You must create that time and greatness will follow." — John A. Passaro
- "Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness." — Steve Maraboli
- "Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us." — Wilma Rudolph
- "The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment." — Elbert Hubbard
- "Man’s greatness consists in his ability to do and the proper application of his powers to things needed to be done." — Frederick Douglass
- "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." — Mark Twain
- "Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but it is greatness." — George Bernard Shaw
- "Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness--great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy." — Jim Rohn
- "You can only become great at that thing you’re willing to sacrifice for." — Maya Angelou
- "When you live positively it is impossible to not also be living for something greater than yourself." — Bryant McGill
- “Creativity means believing you have greatness.” — Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- "There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness and truth." — Leo Tolstoy
- "The starting place for your greatness is desire. The desire to succeed, to serve others, to keep on going no matter what..." — Assegid Habtewold
- "Nothing is more simple than greatness; indeed, to be simple is to be great." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes About GreatnessGreatness Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Don’t only read these greatness quotes, but live by them to gain your success.
- "Greatness, generally speaking, is an unusual quantity of a usual quality grafted upon a common man." — William Allen White
- "The test of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there." — James Buchanan
- “If we are to be really great people, we must strive in good faith to play a great part in the world. We cannot avoid meeting great issues. All that we can determine for ourselves is whether we shall meet them well or ill.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- "Man’s greatness lies in his power of thought." — Blaise Pascal
- "A great person is one who affects the mind of their generation" — Benjamin Disraeli
- "The price of greatness is responsibility." — Winston Churchill
- "The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there." — John Buchan
- "Kindness is the essence of greatness and the fundamental characteristic of the noblest men and women I have known." — Joseph B. Wirthlin
- "You treat people with greatness and greatness will come back to you." — Afrika Bambaataa
- "Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great, because greatness is determined by service." — Martin Luther King Jr.
- "Sound moral principle is the only sure evidence of strength, the only firm foundation of greatness and perpetuity. Where this is lacking, no man’s character is strong; no nation’s life can be lasting." — Orson F. Whitney
- "Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve." — Marianne Williamson
- “You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Greatness is a choice.” – Nike
- “You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” – Les Brown
Achieving Greatness Quotes
Keep on the hustle and be great! Let these greatness quotes accompany your path to your own greatness.
- “Whoever renders service to many, puts himself in line for greatness.” – Jim Rohn
- “When you are destined for greatness, it shows in everything you do. It becomes you. Greatness becomes you.” – Lorii Myers
- “Greatness, it’s your destiny.” – Dr Tony Evans
- “Give yourself permission to step into your greatness.” – Dave Gambrill
- “Men are only as great as they are kind.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Greatness is a spiritual condition.” – Matthew Arnold
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
- “You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration.” – James Allen
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Greatness exists in all of us.” – Will Smith
- “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
- “We shall never resolve the enigma of the relation between the negative foundations of greatness and that greatness itself.” – Jean Baudrillard
- “Stop at nothing, achieve greatness.” – Muscle & Anger
Strive for Greatness QuotesGreatness Quotes - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Greatness is a choice. Remain your focus, and strive for it with the following greatness quotes.
- “Your greatness was meant to be shared with the world. Not hidden within yourself.” – Robin Sharma
- “Great men are not born great, they grow great . . . ” – Mario Puzo
- “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You can be good, or you can be great. Why not strive for greatness.” – Roxie Fine
- “Creativity means believing you have greatness.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- “A great person is one who affects the mind of their generation.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “You have greatness within you.” – Les Brown
- “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.” – William Shakespeare
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Greatness then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
- “Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.” – Helen Keller
- “A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility.” – James E. Faust
- “Sometimes people forget their own greatness.” – Jason Mraz
- “It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.” – Seneca
- “To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.” – Charles de Montesquieu
Inspirational Quotes About GreatnessGreatness Quotes - Photo by ROMAN ODINTSOV from Pexels
Looking for motivation to achieve your dreams? Look at these inspiring greatness quotes!
- “The only thing standing between me and greatness, is me.” – Woddy Allen
- “Man is only truly great when he acts from his passions.” – Benjamin Disreal
- “Everybody can be great… because anybody can serve.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “There are no great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced by circumstances to meet.” – William F. Halsey
- “No one ever achieved greatness by playing it safe.” – Harry Gray
- “There is a great man who makes every man feel small. But the real great man is the man who makes every man feel great.” – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- “Great hope makes great men.” – Thomas Fuller
- “The greatness of a man is not how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
- “Deeds, not stones, are the true monuments of the great.” – John L. Motley
- “No one has ever achieved greatness without dreams.” – Roy Bennett
- “The first step toward greatness is, to be honest.” – Anonymous
- “Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position, or prestige. It is discovered in goodness, humility, service and character.” – William Arthur Ward
- “I used my pain to push me to greatness.” – Eric Thomas
- “We must choose greatness, greatness doesn’t choose us.” – FreshExchange
- “God has planted greatness in you. Let today be the beginning of a great adventure as you step into the gifts he’s given you.” – Joyce Meyer
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers