75 Fabulous Real Men Quotes That Everyone Should ReadAug 10, 2021 08:48 PM Real Men Quotes - Photo by mentatdgt from Pexels
Tripboba.com - What does it mean by a “real man”? These real men quotes might enlighten us.
If you ask society what makes a man, you will get a mixture of being aggressive, loud, violent, and dominant. But what it means to be a good man is unique to each individual.
For some, that means asking for help when you need it or being the little spoon. What makes a man a man who is comfortable with himself and not afraid to show the world who you really are. Being a man means treating other people right.
Let these real men quotes inspire you to get a better personality. Enjoy.
Quotes About Real Men
Let’s get to know the definition of being a good man by reading these real men quotes.
- "You spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." — Don Vito Corleone, "The Godfather"
- "The first step to be a good man is this: You must deeply feel the burden of the stones some else [is] carrying." — Mehmet Murat Ildan
- "A man does what he must — in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures — and that is the basis of all human morality." — President John F. Kennedy
- "A gentleman will open doors, pull out chairs, and carry things. Not because she's helpless or unable, but because he wants to show her that she is valuable and worthy of respect." — Charles J. Orlando
- "The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be." — Elbert Hubbard
- "A good man will want you to shine. He wants you to be your amazing self. A good man loves to show off his happy, intelligent, amazing, powerful woman." — Anastasia Netri
- "A real man won't date the most beautiful girl in the world — he'll date the girl that makes his world beautiful." — Unknown
- "One can know a man from his laugh, and if you like a man's laugh before you know anything of him, you may confidently say that he is a good man." — Fyodor Dostoevsky
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth." — Chuck Norris
- "The mark of a real man, is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman." — C. JoyBell C.
- "A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means." — Sallust
- "The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones." — Brandon Sanderson
- “We are all ready to be savage in some cause. The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of the cause.” — William James
- “I think a gentleman is someone who holds the comfort of other people above their own. The instinct to do that is inside every good man, I believe. The rules about opening doors and buying dinner and all of that other ‘gentleman’ stuff is a chess game, especially these days.” — Anna Kendrick
- "Real men stay faithful. They don't have time to look for another woman because they're too busy looking for new ways to love their own." — Unknown
Real Men Quotes and SayingsReal Men Quotes - Photo by Pexels from Pixabay
Here are some real men quotes and sayings we can read. Enjoy.
- “A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.” — Gautama Buddha
- "Being a good husband is like being a good stand-up comic: you need ten years before you can even call yourself a beginner." — Jerry Seinfeld
- "Trying to learn to be a good man is like learning to play tennis against a wall. You are only a good man — a competent, capable, interesting and lovable man — when you’re doing it for, or with, other people.” — A.A. Gill
- "The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection." — Thomas Paine
- "A man must at times be hard as nails: willing to face up to the truth about himself... But he must also be tender. No weapon will breach the armor of a woman's resentment like tenderness." — Elisabeth Elliot
- “There is nothing noble being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “The good man is the man who, no matter how morally unworthy he has been, is moving to become better.” — John Dewey
- “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” — Samuel Johnson
- “A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.” — Confucius
- “A great man is always willing to be little.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Nothing deters a good man from doing what is honorable.” — Seneca the Younger
- “It takes a great man to give sound advice tactfully, but a greater man to accept it graciously.” — Logan Pearsall Smith
- "A good boyfriend loves his girl with all heart. He isn't afraid to point to his girl in front of his friends and say: That's my baby." — Unknown
- "A good boyfriend can't fix all of your problems, but he can promise you that you won't have to face them alone." — Unknown
- "A real man can't stand seeing his woman hurt. He's careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain." — Unknown
- "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child." — Unknown
Quotes on Real Men
What does a real man look like? The following real men quotes will tell us about it.
- “Being a ‘good man’ is something you do, not something you are.” — Luvvie Ajayi
- "The real power of a man is in the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him." — Unknown
- "A real man only lies to his woman when he's surprising her." — Unknown
- “You have to be a man before you can be a gentleman.” — John Wayne
- “A good man is kinder to his enemy than bad men are to their friends.” — Joseph Hall
- “Great men do not play stage tricks with the doctrines of life and death: only little men do that.” — John Ruskin, in "Sesame and Lillies"
- "A real man never stops trying to show a girl how much she means to him, even after he's got her." — Unknown
- “So, being a good man is not an exam or a qualification, it changes, and it incorporates being a good friend, a good father, a good employee, a good boss, a good neighbor, and a good citizen.” — A.A. Gill
- “It is part of a good man to do great and noble deeds, though he risks everything.” — Plutarch
- “It is his nature, not his standing, that makes the good man.” — Publilius Syrus
- “The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.” — Albert Einstein
- “A strong man doesn’t have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn’t match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “It is the task of a good man to help those in misfortune.” — Sophocles
- “You can’t measure manhood with a tape line around his biceps.” — Billy Sunday
- “It makes a big difference when men respect women. There are a lot of men who don’t, so that’s the main quality that would make a good man a great man.” — Stephanie Sigman
Funny Real Men QuotesReal Men Quotes - Photo by mentatdgt from Pexels
Below are some hilarious real men quotes you will love. Enjoy.
- “Women always worry about things that men forget; men always worry about things women remember.” – Albert Einstein
- “Men are like a pair of high heel shoes you wear them use them and throw them away for a new pair.” — Unknown
- “The way to man’s heart is through an incision.” — Unknown
- “It is not what he has, or even what he does which expresses the worth of a man, but what he is.” — Henri-Frederic Amiel
- “There are three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere: “Hold my purse.”” — Unknown
- “When God created man she was only joking.” — Unknown
- “A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run – Sit still and ignore him and he’ll come purring at your feet.” — Helen Rowland
- “There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men don’t think there’s a lot they don’t know. Women do. Women want to learn. Men think, “I know what I’m doing, just show me somebody naked.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- “It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.” — Rodney Dangerfield
- “I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.” — Rodney Dangerfield
- “I don’t think women are better than men, but I do think that men are worse than women.” — Louis C.K.
- “It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells… to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin.” — Dave Barry
- “Men are like Bluetooth connection, when you are beside them, they stay connected but when you are away, they search for new devices.” — Unknown
Quotes for Real Men
Here are some real men quotes that are stated for every good man. Have a read.
- “Good men have the fewest fears. He has but one great fear who fears to do wrong; he has a thousand who has overcome it.” — Christian Nestell Bovee
- “A great man does not seek applause or place; he seeks for truth; he seeks the road to happiness, and what he ascertains, he gives to others.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
- “A good man does not spy around for the black spots in others, but presses unswervingly on towards his mark.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “It takes a great man to be a good listener.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” — Bob Marley
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moment of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “In the face of inhumanity, a good man reacts, but a great one acts.” — James Rollins
- “The man who is deserving the name is the one whose thoughts and exertions are for others rather than for himself.” — Walter Scott
- “If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he’s dead, then maybe he was a great man.” — James Dean
- “No great man ever complains of want of opportunity.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I believe the first test of a truly great man is in his humility.” — John Ruskin
- “He who stops being better stops being good.” — Oliver Cromwell
- “There is no better proof of a man’s being truly good than his desiring to be constantly under the observation of good men.” — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.” — Dwayne Johnson
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers