Witty funny quotesJun 10, 2021 04:15 PM
Witty sarcastic quotes
We’ve compiled a list of top funny, sarcastic sayings and witty quotes about sarcasm.
- “Do you think God gets stoned? I think so… look at the platypus.” — Robin Williams, Actor
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” — Steven Wright
- “You know the difference between a tornado and divorce in the South? Nothing! Someone’s losing a trailer, number one.” — Robin Williams, Actor
- “Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.” — Ashleigh Brilliant
- “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?” — Robin Williams, Actor
- “I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.” Steven Wright
- “I am in full possession of the amazing power of being sarcastic.” — Sarah Rees Brennan
- “I became insane with long periods intervals of horrible sanity.” — Edgar Allen Poe, Writer
- “If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.” — Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- “Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students!” — Robin Williams, Actor
- “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” — Drew Carey, Comedian
- “’Are you always a smartass?' Nope. Sometimes I'm asleep.” ― Jim Butcher, Blood Rites
- “I don't do what I'm told, but I might do what you want if you ask me nicely.” ― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
- “Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no fibs.” ― Oliver Goldsmith, She Stoops to Conquer
Witty wedding quotes
Fancy giving guests a laugh during your wedding speech? Try these witty quotes about wedding and marriage life!
- “Marry me and I’ll never look at another horse!” — Groucho Marx
- “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.” — Groucho Marx
- “Like good wine, marriage gets better with age – once you learn to keep a cork in it.” — Gene Perret
- “When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.” — Sacha Guitry
- “There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.” — Will Rogers
- “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” — Erma Bombeck
- “Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” — Phyllis Diller
- “Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.” — Groucho Marx
- “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married. And by then it was too late.” — Max Kauffmann
- “Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?” — Groucho Marx
- “There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage.” — James Holt McGavran
- “I’ve had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” — Patrick Murray
- “Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway.” — Joey Adams
- “Behind every great man – there’s a woman rolling her eyes.” — Jim Carrey
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You: 9 Signs When a Girl Is Into You!
- 40+ Best Halloween Greetings to Accompany Your Spooky Night!
- Know How to Cite A Pdf in APA with This Helpful Guide
- 3 Ways How to Make Silicone Molds at Home, Easiest Tutorials Ever!
- 40+ My Son Quotes That Illustrate The Great Love from Parents to Their Son