75+ Stay Humble Quotes That Will Keep You Down to Earth!Aug 09, 2021 09:00 PM Stay Humble Quotes - Photo by Judita Tamošiūnaitė from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Being humble is something special. Nothing more satisfying in this world than being humble, right?
We know that humble people will always do good because they have kind hearts. They will not expect anything in return, not even gratitude.
If you find our stay humble quotes perfect and satisfying, let's check out the following list of stay humble quotes compiled by Tripboba below.
Let's get started!
Stay Humble and Kind Quotes
Here are some stay humble quotes that you can copy-paste!
- "Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others." —Gordon B. Hinckley.
- "Be kind, work hard, stay humble, smile often, stay loyal, be honest, travel when possible, never stop learning, love always." —Unknown.
- "To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength." —Criss Jami.
- "The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk." —Unknown.
- "Stay true in the dark & humble in the spotlight." —Harold B. Lee.
- "Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." —Matthew 24:12
- "I am ... humble enough to know I'm not better than anyone else, but wise enough to know I am different." —Unknown.
- "Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways." —Unknown.
- "A mistake that makes us humble is better than an achievement that makes us arrogant." —Unknown.
- "Stay humble and never think that you are better than anyone else. We are all humans and crave acceptance and love." —Unknown.
Always Stay Humble and Kind QuotesStay Humble Quotes - Photo by Buro Millennial from Pexels
Here are the other stay humble quotes and kind that you can share with others.
- "True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." —Rick Warren.
- "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind." —Unknown.
- "A humble person is more concerned about what is right than about being right, what is right than about being right, about acting on good ideas than having good ideas, about embracing new truth than defending outdated position, about building the team than exalting self, about recognizing contribution, than being recognized for making it." —Stephen M.R. Covey.
- "Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble." —Shah Rukh Khan.
- "Every person that you meet knows something you don't; learn from them." —H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- "If you plan to build a tall house of virtues, you must first lay deep foundations of humility." —Augustine.
- "Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing." —Camille Pissarro.
- "Don't discount the importance of being humble. There's a value there far greater than pride can ever provide." —Kristen Butler.
- "Humble yourselves before God. Resist the Devil and he will flee from you. Come close to God, and God will come close to you." —Unknown.
- "To lead the people, walk behind them." —Lao Tzu.
Grind Hard Stay Humble Quotes
Here is the list of Grind Hard stay humble quotes that you can share on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
- "God is not dead. Now, as ever, he liveth." - Author: C. G. Jung.
- "Today's students are no longer the people our educational system was designed to teach." - Author: Marc Prensky.
- "Man of faith is a stable man looking in only one direction for the wisdom he needs. He knows that the God to whom he prays is able and willing to respond to his need." As - Author: David Jeremiah
- "Many people believe that our lives end not when we die but when the very last person who knew us dies. Memory is part of it, yes, but I think it's much more than memory." - Author: Douglas Hofstadter.
- "I let my music take me where my heart wants to go." - Author: Cat Stevens.
- "Evaluate wins and losses objectively, focusing more on effort and execution than on the outcome of the game."- Author: Morgan Wootten.
- "The sentimental want to be thrilled by everything." - Author: Mason Cooley.
- "The dead know everything, but don't give a damn." - Author: Joanne Harris.
Work Hard Stay Humble QuotesStay Humble Quotes - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Choose one of the best stay humble quotes below!
- "Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right." —Ezra T. Benson.
- "It takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations." —Unknown.
- "Being humble is to be felt, it's not something that you show off." —Naya.
- "True humility is being able to accept criticisms as graciously as we accept compliments." —Sabrina Newby.
- "If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are." —Mother Teresa.
Stay Humble and Remain Positive Quotes
For more stay humble quotes, you can scroll down and choose your favorite one!
- “False humility is the pride of not being proud, real humility is without the consciousness that pride exists.”― Michael Bassey Johnson.
- “I rather choose to go through what will make me humble than to go for what will increase my pride to a level without limit”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
- “Do not embark on a quest to find pride. In humility, let pride remain lost.”― Tony Cleaver, A Chain of Flames.
- “There is always a zone where somebody is nobody; there is always a zone where somebody is somebody and there is always a zone where nobody is nobody”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
- “Be simple, stay humble, care with love, hug with kindness.”― Debasish Mridha.
- “Power has ruined a lot of people. Powerful people with a grateful spirit always remain humble. Don't allow power to go to your head. Use your power to transform lives and make a difference in this world.”― Germany Kent.
- “It is better to stay humble than to be humbled. Humility is importanter!”― Olawale Daniel.
- “Nothing is more impressive than a person who has achieved extraordinary success or one with a bright future who is also humble.”― Germany Kent.
Stay Humble But Carry a Brick Quotes
More about stay humble quotes that will always motivate you!
- "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." James Cameron
- "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." Henry David Thoreau
- "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." John Wooden
- "Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence." Lisa M. Amos
- "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." Jim Rohn
- "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life--think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." Swami Vivekananda
- "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion." Tony Hsieh
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
- "If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do." Anonymous
- "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill
- "Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." Vaibhav Shah
- "Success? I don't know what that word means. I'm happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody's eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That's a good day for me." Denzel Washington
- "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." Chris Grosser
- "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." Albert Einstein
- "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin
- "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Eleanor Roosevelt
- "The best revenge is massive success." Frank Sinatra
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison
- "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." David Brinkley
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
- "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it." Henry Ford
- "If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
- "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise." Oscar Wilde
- "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." Bruce Feirstein.
- "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." John D. Rockefeller
- "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." Nathaniel Hawthorne
- "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
- "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." Ray Goforth
- "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." Arthur Ashe
- "People ask, 'What's the best role you've ever played?' The next one." Kevin Kline
- "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson
- "The starting point of all achievement is desire." Napoleon Hill
- "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." Robert Collier
- "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work." Thomas J. Watson
- "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." Michael John Bobak
- "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing." Philippos
- "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." Mark Twain
- "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." Pablo Picasso
- "We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret." Earl Nightingale
- "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." Vidal Sassoon
- "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." Bill Cosby
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those stay humble quotes above. Hope you get inspired!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness