80 Amazing Lyric Quotes for Your Instagram CaptionsAug 09, 2021 08:50 PM Lyric Quotes - Photo by Burst from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Looking for the best lyric quotes for Instagram captions?
The best photos deserve the best Instagram captions and sometimes, the best captions are song lyrics. Besides, why do our favorite artists make their songs so catchy if they don't want us to use them? Lyrics can help you create your own text play and make it better than ever.
Lyrics can help you create your own text play and make it better than ever. Here are some of the best lyric quotes for Instagram captions and for all your fire posts.
Song Lyric Quotes
Here are some best song lyric quotes that can be used for your Instagram captions. Enjoy.
- "Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up." – Fat Joe and Remy Ma "All the Way Up"
- "Take my number down, I just might hit you." —Lauren Jauregui, "More Than This"
- "I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself." – Desiigner, "Panda"
- "I wear my crown, show it off, go on, girl." —Kelly Rowland, "Crown"
- "I drop a picture, now these b*tches feel attacked." — Megan Thee Stallion "Savage"
- "Pop pop, it's showtime! Show time! Guess who's back again?" — Bruno Mars "24k Magic"
- "They can't leave us hangin', no, no, not no more, best believe." —Logic, "Keanu Reeves''
- "Break up with your girlfriend, yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored." —Ariana Grande, "Break Up with your Girlfriend, I'm Bored"
- "There's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head." —Kacey Musgraves, "Rainbow"
- "I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me" – "New Romantics"
Love Songs Lyric QuotesLyric Quotes - Photo by Kaboompics .com from Pexels
Love is a beautiful thing we can have in this world. Below are some lyric quotes from our favorite love songs that will melt your heart.
- “You’re my downfall, you’re my muse / My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues / I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you” — John Legend, All of Me
- “I’m so in love with you / And I hope you know / Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold / We’ve come so far my dear / Look how we’ve grown / And I wanna stay with you until we’re grey and old / Just say you won’t let go” — James Arthur, Say You Won’t Let Go
- “When I see your face / There’s not a thing that I would change / ‘Cause you’re amazing / Just the way you are” — Bruno Mars, Just The Way You Are
- “I want to stand with you on a mountain / I want to bathe with you in the sea / I want to lay like this forever / Until the sky falls down on me” — Savage Garden, Truly Madly Deeply
- “I promise you, / From the bottom of my heart… / I will love you, / Til’ death do us part… / As a lover and a friend, / I will love you like I never love again.” — Backstreet Boys, I Promise You
- "You were my strength when I was weak / You were my voice when I couldn’t speak / You were my eyes when I couldn’t see / You saw the best there was in me / Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach / You gave me faith ’cause you believed / I’m everything I am / Because you loved me.” — Celine Dion, Because You Loved Me
- “I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day. / When it’s cold outside, I’ve got the month of May./ I guess you’d say, ‘What can make me feel this way? /’ My girl, my girl, my girl. Talkin’ ’bout my girl. My girl.” — The Temptations, My Girl
- “We can talk all night, we can talk all day, / We can play charades when there is nothing to say. / You turn me on to the idea of growing old.” — The Idea Of Growing Old, The Features
- “So tonight I’ll ask the stars above / “How did I ever win your love?” / What did I do? / What did I say / To turn your angel eyes my way?” — Angel Eyes, Jeff Healey
- “You know our love was meant to be / The kind of love that lasts forever / And I want you here with me / From tonight until the end of time” — Chicago, You’re The Inspiration
J Cole Lyric Quotes
Jermaine Cole is an American hip hop artist, who began to receive recognition and fame for his work in 2007. Here are some best lyric quotes from his songs.
- “To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.” – J Cole
- “People congratulate me. I just tell them God is good.” – J Cole
- “If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot them down.” – J Cole
- “Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you've never seen obstacles.” – J Cole
- “Damn, cold world. I never thought I’d see the day that you’re my old girl.” – J Cole
- “It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success.” – J Cole
- “I swear I walk with God, but the devil keeps following.” – J Cole
- “Sometimes our dreams come true, sometimes our fears do too.” – J Cole
- “Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out.” – J Cole
- “Get to know somebody and you really learn a lot about ‘em. Won’t be long before you start to doubt ‘em. Tell yourself you better off without ‘em. Then in time you will find can’t walk without ‘em.” – J Cole
- “Never give up until you’ve given out all your very best. It’s better to fail trying, than wondering what could have happened if you tried.” – J Cole
- “I’d rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone else.” – J Cole
- “You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned in pain.” – J Cole
- “No such thing as a life that’s better than yours, no such thing–no such thing…” – J Cole
- “Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.” – J Cole
- “Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
- “Am I about dollars or about change? Am I about knowledge or brains? Freedom or big chains? They don’t feel my pain.” – J Cole
- “My life accelerated, but had to wait my turn. But then I redecorated, that means my tables turn.” – J Cole
- “If you place your importance on appreciation and love, that’s enough.” – J Cole
- “In a game full of liars it turns out that I’m the truth. Some say that rap’s alive. It turns out that I’m the proof.” – J Cole
Lil Wayne Lyric QuotesLyric Quotes - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
These Lil Wayne lyric quotes will get you fired up and ready to put out your own game at 100.
- "The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do." – Lil Wayne
- "I like people that enjoy life, ’cause I do the same." – Lil Wayne
- "Jail didn’t make me find God, He’s always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls." – Lil Wayne
- "Mirror on the wall, through my rise and fall, you’ve been my only friend." – Lil Wayne
- "I’m an addict, I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success." – Lil Wayne
- "I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me." – Lil Wayne
- "I got these haters, like “when will he stop? Maybe a minute after never, so set your clocks." – Lil Wayne
- "Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future." – Lil Wayne
- "Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like being sorry for being real." – Lil Wayne
- "I look at things as ‘Everything is meant to be.’" – Lil Wayne
- "I know the world is so cold and deceiving, but I keep my head up like my noise is bleeding." – Lil Wayne
- "I don’t need it to be easy. I just want it to be worth it." – Lil Wayne
- "I don’t think life is about a pace, living slow or fast. I think you just live." – Lil Wayne
- "I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me." – Lil Wayne
- "I know it’s an experience that I need to have if God’s putting me through it." – Lil Wayne
- "Hate is only a form love that hasn’t found a way to express itself logically." – Lil Wayne
- "I go wherever my creativity takes me." – Lil Wayne
- "We’re here to live. We’re here to do, we’re here to be." – Lil Wayne
- "Love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make or break me." – Lil Wayne
- “I’m on the road to riches, it’s just a lil traffic.” – Lil Wayne
Music Lyric Quotes
Looking for some incredible lyric quotes? Look no further!
- "Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane." – Brad Paisley, "Perfect Storm"
- "Don't call me angel. You can't pay my price." ― Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus "Don't Call Me Angel"
- "Am I more than you bargained for yet?" ― Fall Out Boy, "Sugar, We're Going Down"
- "Love me or hate me, I swear it won't make or break me." ― Lil Wayne "Love Me or Hate Me"
- "Find me where the wild things are." —Alessia Cara, "Wild Things"
- "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too." Meghan Trainor, "Me Too"
- "I'm sorry, the old [enter name here] can't come to the phone right now..." —Taylor Swift, "Look What You Made Me Do."
- "Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage." —Rihanna, "Needed Me"
- "I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me." —Selena Gomez, "Who Says"
- "They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late." —Kanye West, "Start It Up"
- "You could be the king but watch the queen conquer." —Nicki Minaj, "Monster"
- "Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?" —Ariana Grande, "Bad Decisions"
- "Hello, it's me." —Adele, "Hello"
- "It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none."― Snoop Dogg, "Ain't No Fun"
- "Cheers to the freakin' weekend." —Rihanna, "Cheers"
- "We’re connected by the sun and all of the stars above." — "Body Heat" – Selena Gomez
- "We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still." — J. Cole, "Crooked Smile"
- "The night is still young and so are we." ― Nicki Minaj "The Night Is Still Young"
- "Sun-kissed, skin so hot, we'll melt your popsicle." —Katy Perry, "California Gurls"
- "These are the days we'll never forget." —Avicii, "The Days"
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers