80+ Best Ice Breaker Questions To Make Your Life Less Stressful!Aug 19, 2021 04:00 PM Photo by Tachina Lee from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Nobody wants to have an awkward moment or intense situation, there should be something to cool it down. These ice breaker questions lists should be your best thing to make you feel better.
It is needed to have cool down moment to make the situation gets better. On TV show, you may have watched such thing and it worked really well in any situation.
Ice Breaker Questions
These lists of ice breaker questions will be your best source of inspiration to start something good. It is necessarily needed to be having ice breaker in a certain situation to make everything feels better.
You, of course, don't want to have a serious situation for the rest of your life. There should be something fun, at least. Let's check these out!
- "Are there any interesting things your name spells with the letters rearranged?"
- "Are you a back seat driver?"
- "Are you a listener or a talker?"
- "Have you ever been mistaken for someone famous?"
- "How many languages can you speak?"
- "If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?"
- "If you were a potato, what way would you like to be cooked?"
- "What animal would you chose to be?"
- "What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?"
- "What is the strangest gift you have ever received?"
- "What is your favourite strange food combinations?"
- "What kind of reality show would you appear in?"
- "What song describes your life right now?"
- "What was your last song on your spotify?"
- "What’s your favorite place?"
- "What’s your favourite hobby?"
- "What's your middle name?"
- "Where did you grow up?"
- "Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs describes you best (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy or Sneezy)?"
- "Would you go to space if you knew that you could never come back to earth?"
Good Ice Breaker QuestionsPhoto by Christina @ wocintechchat.com from Unsplash
The ice breaker questions mostly come with simple things that will make the situation to be more fun. You may find yourself in a situation when everyone seems to be tired, intense, and serious.
These lists of some of great questions should be making such situation melted. Let's find out on the list below!
- "Complete the sentence “I wish everyone could…”"
- "Describe your dream holiday if money was no limit?"
- "Describe your dream wedding if money was no object?"
- "If you could audition for a talent TV show, what song would you pick and why?"
- "If you could be a kitchen appliance, what one would you be and why?"
- "If you could be in the Guiness book of world records, what record-breaking feat would you attempt?"
- "If you could give a piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?"
- "If you could have an endless supply of food, what would it be?"
- "If you could have an extra hour of free time everyday, how would you use it?"
- "If you could have unlimited supply of power, what would it be?"
- "If you could only listen to once album for the rest of your life, what would it be?"
- "If you could speak another language, what would it be?"
- "If you could take 3 things to a desert island what would they be?"
- "What is your dream job?"
- "What is your goal by the end of the decade?"
- "What talent would you most like to grow and develop?"
- "What would you do if you knew you are a supernatural creature?"
- "When you were a child, what was your biggest dream?"
- "Where do you want to retire?"
- "Where would you build your dream home?"
Ice Breaker Questions For work
The situation in office sometimes is a hectic atmosphere with lots of demands and deadlines. You will find such situation as a stressful if you can manage yourself to be calm.
These lists of funny icebreaker questions for work can be your inspiration to start a simple thing to make everything little less stressful. Let's check these out!
- "Describe an experience in your life that changed your values?"
- "Describe the worst movie you’ve ever watched?"
- "Describe your worst day ever."
- "Are you a cat person or dog person?"
- "Tell us one big problem you’ve had to solve this year?"
- "Using just one word, name something that drives your success?"
- "What is the first lie you ever told?"
- "What is the reason you get up in the morning?"
- "What is the worst advice you’ve ever given?"
- "What is the worst food you ever eaten?"
- "What is the worst grade you ever got?"
- "What is the worst holiday you’ve ever been on?"
- "What is the worst pick up line you’ve ever heard?"
- "What is the worst trouble you go into as a kid?"
- "What is your worst personality characteristic?"
- "What new, or additional, skill do you think you need now to progress further?"
- "What three things would you like to accomplish this year?"
- "What would you do if you have all the money in the world?"
- "When was the last time you did something for the first time?"
- "When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grow up?"
Best Ice Breaker QuestionsPhoto by Christina @ wocintechchat.com from Unsplash
Every company has their own programs to maintain their workers emotional and mentality health. Some may take 'em out for group vacation program to a deserted island (who knows?), group games, or playroom space provided in the office.
You can also create your own bucket list to get rid of a stressful situation. Or, having your own way to manage your workloads to be not that heavy as hell by making ice breaker questions. These lists below can be your references. Let's check these out!
- "Do you prefer books or films?"
- "Do you prefer cardio or weight lifting?"
- "Do you prefer cats or dogs?"
- "Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?"
- "Do you prefer mornings or nights?"
- "Do you prefer nights out or nights in?"
- "Do you prefer summer or winter?"
- "Do you prefer sweet or savoury?"
- "Do you prefer the pool or the beach?"
- "Do you prefer to face zombie apocalypse or die?"
- "Would you prefer to always be slightly late or always be an hour early?"
- "Would you rather always be cold or always be hot?"
- "Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?"
- "Would you rather be an olympic gold medalist or an astronaut?"
- "Would you rather be funny or clever?"
- "Would you rather fart or burp glitter?"
- "Would you rather have time to meet your younger self or older self?"
- "Would you rather have no arms or no legs?"
- "Would you rather lose your sight or hearing?"
- "Would you rather travel back in time to meet your ancestors or would you rather go to the future to meet your descendants?"
Great Ice Breaker Questions
The good ice breaker questions are those with interesting questions and facts that will cool down situation. You may have seen or involved in a company group program to go for a vacation, maybe, or community games to strengthening group engagement. These lists of questions should be the best way to make your bond with coworkers good and make the situation less stressful!
- "Describe England in one word?"
- "Describe the person to your left in one word?"
- "Describe the sun in one word?"
- "Describe your breakfast in one word?"
- "Describe your car in one word?"
- "Describe your fashion trend in one word?"
- "Describe your house in one word?"
- "Describe your in-laws in one word?"
- "Describe your weekend in one word?"
- "Describe yourself in one word?"
- "If you could immediately gain one skill, what would it be?"
- "If you could open an office anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
- "What coffee do you drink in your morning meeting?"
- "What do you admire most in a work colleague?"
- "What do you think the most important thing is for a workplace to have?"
- "What do you think you contribute most to the workplace?"
- "What is the longest you’ve ever stayed in one job?"
- "What was the worst job you've ever had?"
- "What was your first job?"
- "Where do you see yourself going anywhere in the world"
So, that's all about ice breaker questions Tripboba has managed to compile! We hope you are having fun!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness