80+ Best Thanks Quotes and Sayings to Show Appreciation!Aug 03, 2021 08:45 PM Thanks Quotes - Photo by Vie Studio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - At the moment when you are extremely thankful for someone, translating your gratitude into words might be hard.
We can help you how to express such a deep feeling to say thank you with these best thanks quotes including thanksgiving quotes, thanks quotes for employees, thanks quotes for birthday wishes, and thanks quotes for veterans.
Let's check it out by scrolling down to the following list of thanks quotes below and don't forget to write your favorite one!
Let's get started!
Thanks Giving Quotes
Here are some thanks quotes that you can copy-paste special thanksgiving!
- "Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude."Nigel Hamilton
- "I love Thanksgiving because it is a holiday centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me."Marcus Samuelsson
- "Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings."J. Robert Moskin
- "He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart."J.A. Shedd
- "Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."Theodore Roosevelt
- "If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken."Ina Garten
- "But see, in our open clearings, how golden the melons lie; Enrich them with sweets and spices, and give us the pumpkin-pie!"Margaret Junkin Preston
- "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."Melody Beattie
- "Remember God’s bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!"Henry Ward Beecher
- "We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives."John F. Kennedy
Give Thanks QuotesThanks Quotes - Photo by Ann H from Pexels
Here are the other thanks quotes!
- “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: It must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” William Faulkner
- “For my part, I am almost contented just now, and very thankful. Gratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to bursting; it warms it, but not to fever.”Charlotte Bronte
- “For me, every hour is grace. And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I can meet someone and look at his or her smile.”Elie Wiesel
- “O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.”Willian Shakespeare
- “Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.”Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Thankfulness is the quickest path to joy.”Jefferson Bethke
- “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.”Gerald Good
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Don't let the sun go down without saying thank you to someone, and without admitting to yourself that absolutely no one gets this far alone.”Stephen King
- “Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every man has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”Charles Dickens
Thanks You Quotes for Employees
Find out what's the best to show your gratitude with the following thanks quotes below!
- "I am constantly impressed by your performance. Thank you for your hard work!"
- "Thank you for using your remarkable talents and skills to fuel our mutual efforts."
- "I’m amazed by how you maintain your performance while taking on even more work. You’re a superstar!"
- "A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. Thank you for being someone I can rely on."
- "Your excellent performance is an inspiration to all. Keep up the great work!"
- "Congratulations on your great victory! Only you could have pulled it off!"
- "Keep working like this, and nothing will be able to stop you!"
- "Your creative and innovative thinking has put you in a class all your own. No one else can compare."
- "Your hard work and dedication is an example to everyone on our team! Thank you for being your best every day!"
- "It’s a great relief for any leader to have a team member who manages themselves. Your effort is deeply, deeply appreciated."
Thanks Quotes for Birthday WishesThanks Quotes - Photo by Boris Pavlikovsky from Pexels
Scroll down for more thanks quotes special Birthday wishes below.
- "Thanks for all the birthday wishes! You made a great day even greater!"
- "Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday, everyone! It was happy indeed, thanks to you!"
- "Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. You guys are the best!"
- "To everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday: Thank you!!! I had a great day, and hearing from all of you was one of the best parts of it!"
- "You rock! Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!"
- "To all who posted birthday wishes… thank you so much for thinking of me!"
- "Thank you all for taking the time to post your birthday wishes. I loved hearing from each and every one of you!"
- "It was nice to hear from so many people yesterday. Thanks for making me feel special on my birthday."
- "Thank you to everyone who posted birthday wishes on my Facebook wall. You made me feel like some kind of celeb!"
- "Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed hearing from so many friends."
Thanks Veterans Quotes
More about thanks quotes special to veterans.
- "To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you."
- "A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules"
- "Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause." -Abraham Lincoln
- "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself." -Joseph Campbell
- "America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago." -Steve Buyer
- "America must never forget your sacrifices. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." -Patrick Henry
- "For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- "In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it." – Barack Obama
- "On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free." – Dan Lipinski
Funny Birthday Thanks Quotes
In this part, we have collected some birthday thanks quotes that will make you laugh out loud!
- "My thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. The rest of you are dead to me."
- "Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. Er, you would have remembered my birthday without a Facebook reminder, right?"
- "To everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday: thank you so much! To everyone else: I am in the process of unfriending you."
- "Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. Hearing from you slightly lessened my despair at turning a year older."
- "Thank you all for reading your Facebook notifications and realizing that yesterday was my birthday."
- "My thanks to everyone who congratulated me on turning a year older yesterday. To those who rubbed it in… your time is coming."
- "To those who posted birthday wishes on my Facebook wall… thanks for making me look way more popular than I really am."
- "Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes, everyone. They almost made me forget that I’m speeding toward the grave."
- "Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes, even the ones that teased me for being so old!"
- "Thank you all for the birthday wishes! You made turning a year older seem a little less sucky!"
- "Here’s my obligatory “thanks for the birthday wishes” status. But seriously, I really do appreciate it!"
- "Hey everyone, your birthday wishes really meant a lot to me. Not as much as a present or cash, but a lot."
- "Wow, thanks for the many birthday wishes! I had no idea so many people read their Facebook notifications!"
Quotes About Giving Thanks
More about thanks quotes.
- "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." -William Arthur Ward
- "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." -Oprah Winfrey
- "No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude." -Alfred North Whitehead
- "We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction." -H.A. Ironside
- "The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement." -Charles Schwab
- "No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks".--Unknown
- "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."--Marcel Proust
- "Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone." -Gertrude Stein
- "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough." -Meister Eckhart
- "Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty." -Doris Day
Quotes About Blessings from God to Thanks
These thanks quotes are useful anytime you want to thank everyone, especially God!
- "The work you do today may be difficult and tiring, but we should still thank God for it because it is His gift to us - the ability to provide for our needs." Dr. David Jeremiah
- "And now I speak of thanking God, I desire with all humility to acknowledge that I owe the mentioned happiness of my past life to His kind providence, which lead me to the means I used and gave them success." Benjamin Franklin, Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- "Stand up straight and realize who you are, that you tower over your circumstances. You are a child of God. Stand up straight." Maya Angelou, Rainbow in the Cloud
- "Thank goodness, God has a sense of humor because I think that's why He has been so patient with me." Lindsey K. Rietzsch, You Were Meant to Prosper
- "We give thanks to God not because of how we feel but because of who He is." Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts Devotional
- "For thousands of years, millions of people have been encouraged by the thought that the God of the universe cares about them. John Ortberg, What Is God's Will for My Life?
- Testimonies help others. They build your faith and also serve as witnesses to God's power to bring you out of trouble." Scott Gordon, Tough Times Cannot Last Forever
- "The more I look at the times "thanks" is mentioned in God's Word - the more I notice. . . This giving of thanks has nothing to do with my circumstances and everything to do with my God." Jenni Hunt, Haywire Christmas
- "He wants us to be totally sold-out, radical lovers of Jesus. He wants us to be hungry for His Presence, because there is NOTHING better in the world than being with Him!" Whitney Meade, The Balance Beam
- "A heart that loves God does not come to God just to get things from Him, but just to love Him for His sake." Benjamin Sealey, Restoring The Heart of Worship
- "Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis." Steven Johnson, Prayer
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all about the thanks quotes above. Hope it would help you to say thank you to everyone.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness