80 Not Good Enough Quotes to Lift Up Your Mood!Aug 12, 2021 08:00 PM Photo by Nathaniel Flowers from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Any problems related to human relationships will be complicated when one of both sides choose not to understand. It might lead to the feeling of down and sad or even the feeling of not being good enough.
Well, these lists of not good enough quotes will be your best reminder and self-reminder that is okay to have such a feeling. It will also help lift up your mood!
Quotes About Not Being Good Enough
If you ever feel the downs in your life, you have to realize that it is one of the phases that sometimes you have to face. These not good enough quotes can be the best self-healing to those who feel so. Let's check 'em out!
- "Above all else, never think you're not good enough." – Anthony Trollope
- "All you can do is all you can do... If all you can do, is still not good enough, then go do something else." – Bradford Winters
- "And above all things, never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that." – Isaac Asimov
- "And it is easy to believe you are not good enough if you listen to everybody else." – Mackenzie Astin
- "Better is not good enough; the best is yet to come!" – T. B. Joshua
- "Better than nothing is not good enough for you!" – Greg Behrendt
- "Do not let anyone tell you what you can be. Do not let anyone tell you that you are not good enough or smart enough. Remember that nobody is better than you. Everybody puts on their pants one leg at a time." – Farrah Gray
- "Don't ever say you're not good enough. If that person can't see how amazing you are then they are the one who's not good enough." – Anonymous
- "Don't let anyone make you feel like you're not good enough, smart enough or cool enough. Do your own thing." – Benji Madden
- "Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it." – Gerard Way
- "Good is not good enough when better is expected." – Lou Lamoriello
- "If something is not good enough, stop doing it." – Jonathan Ive
- "It's a lie to think you're not good enough. It's a lie to think you're not worth anything." – Nick Vujicic
- "Just doing as well as you did last time is not good enough." – Michael Jackson
- "Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful." – Bob Marley
- "Never let someone tell you that you or your dreams are impossible, improbable, or not ‘good enough’ for their liking, especially when they have no experience or knowledge of your true heart and powers." – Brendon Burchard
- "Never think that you are not good enough for anyone, always ask yourself if they are good enough for you." – Anonymous
- "Shame is the most powerful, master emotion. It's the fear that we're not good enough." – Brene Brown
- "The moment someone tells you or makes you feel like you're not good enough is the moment you know you're better than them." – Anonymous
- "The worst feeling in the world is knowing you did the best you could and it still wasn't good enough." – Anonymous
Depressing Quotes About Not Being Good EnoughPhoto by Tina Markova from Unsplash
Being depressed is a killing situation for mentality, especially those with fragile heart. It leads to the feeling of vulnerability to anything. If you're feeling so, these not good enough quotes should comfort your heart. Let's take a look!
- "A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want." – Madonna
- "All I can tell you really is if you get to the point where someone is telling you that you are not great or not good enough, just follow your heart and don't let anybody crush your dream." – Patti LaBelle
- "At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." – Lao Tzu
- "Don’t let life discourage you. Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was." – Richard L.Evans
- "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." – Christian Nestell Bovee
- "Even though you have pain in your legs, you can do it. Even though your practice is not good enough, you can do it." – Shunryu Suzuki
- "Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself." – Francis de Sales
- "I put a lot of pressure on myself. I think something's not good enough, and I won't stop until I feel like I've made it. I'm never satisfied." – J. Cole
- "If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough." – Meister Eckhart
- "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." – Maya Angelou
- "Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." – Marie Curie
- "People will try to label you not good enough, too slow, too old, too many mistakes. You can't stop negative comments or prevent negative labels, but you can choose to not let them hold you back." – Joel Osteen
- "Perfection is shallow, unreal, and fatally uninteresting." – Anne Lamott
- "Please don't settle for happiness. It's not good enough. Of course you deserve it, but if that's all you have in mind - happiness - I want to suggest to you that personal success devoid of meaningfulness, free of a steady commitment to social justice - that's more than a barren life. It's a trivial one." – Toni Morrison
- "Revolutionary moments attract those who are not good enough for established institutions as well as those who are too good for them." – George Bernard Shaw
- "She wondered why they didn't understand that their true selfs were good enough, and if they weren't, then the someones they weren't good enough for, were really the ones not good enough." – Lynsay Sands
- "Sometimes your best isn't good enough." – Kersten Hamilton
- "The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs." – Shannon L. Alder
- "The worst thing about that kind of prejudice is that while you feel hurt and angry and all the rest of it, it feeds you self-doubt. You start thinking, perhaps I am not good enough." – Nina Simone
- "There comes a point when you have to realize that you'll never be good enough for some people. The question is, is that your problem or theirs?" – Anonymous
Not Feeling Good Enough Quotes
Not all the things that you expected can be the same as the reality. Sometimes it goes different way and it makes you down. These not good enough quotes can be your best comforting words to make you feel good. Let's check 'em out!
- "And if you don’t like me, as I do you; I understand. Because who would really choose a daisy, in a field of roses?"
- "At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person."
- "I felt so much, that I started to feel nothing."
- "I guess I’m just not good enough for anyone. I can’t make anyone stay. I’m not even good enough for an explanation."
- "I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway."
- "I’m sorry that nothing I do is good enough."
- "Nothing will knock you down quicker than offering the best of yourself to someone and it still not being good enough." — M.W Poetry
- "She questioned her own beauty because of him he left scars on her self-esteem…" — r.h. sin
- "There's not one human being on the planet earth who has never felt, at some point, unaccepted. At some point in our lives, we feel like we're not good enough, but we have to step back and realize that we are." – Jussie Smollett
- "We are afraid of failure, of ridicule, of being rejected. We are afraid we're not good enough." – Rhonda Britten
- "We have to acknowledge the progress we made, but understand that we still have a long way to go. That things are better, but still not good enough." – Barack Obama
- "We start to feel not good enough and we withdraw our hearts energy and sensor our authentic expression, and that hurts!" – Agapi Stassinopoulos
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "When people tell you're not good enough, don't mind them." – Toni Gonzaga
- "When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t." – Jodi Picoult
- "You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously." – Sophia Bush
- "You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. The world must be a better place for your presence. And the good that is in you must be spread to others." – Gordon B. Hinckley
- "You are not your mistakes: they are what you did, not who you are." – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- "You have to realize that, if you don't get signed right away, it's not because you're not talented. It's not because you're not good enough. The stars have to align perfectly in order to get signed. And sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't." – Carmen Rasmusen
- "You may never be good enough for some people, but you will always be the best for those who deserve you." – Anonymous
Quotes About Not Feeling Good EnoughPhoto by Anthony Tran from Unsplash
You'll never know how it feels to be happy if you never experienced sad, sorrow, and pain. These not feeling enough quotes will remind you that life should be balance and you have to balance your emotions, too. Let's check these out!
- "Don’t allow someone to make you feel like you’re not good enough."
- "I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me." — AG
- "I can’t even explain how I feel anymore, my thoughts are so messed up in my head that I don’t even understand them."
- "I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself."
- "I hate that I'm still hoping."
- "I think the worst feeling in the world knowing that someone you used to talk to every day doesn’t care about you anymore."
- "If I asked you to name all the things you love, how long would it take to name yourself?"
- "My problem wasn't not being good enough. My problem was thinking I had to be."
- "Rejection doesn’t mean you aren’t good enough; it means the other person failed to notice what you have to offer."
- "Self-doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing."
- "Sometimes all you can do is lie in your bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart."
- "Stop looking for happiness in the place you lost it."
- "Sweetheart, the right guy will make you a priority. If you find yourself feeling like you’re not good enough, it’s because he’s not good enough." — Steve Maraboli
- "Tears are the words the heart can't say."
- "The person that tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest."
- "The way you speak of yourself / the way you degrade yourself / into smallness / is abuse." — Rupi Kaur
- "The worst feeling ever is when you're crying in silence because you don't want anyone to know you are."
- "Today I realized you don't care anymore. And then I realized, you probably never did anyway. And the saddest part of it all is that you made me believe you did."
- "Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings."
- "Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying is exactly the one making you cry?"
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness