80+ Encouraging Waiting for Love Quotes As a Reminder to Be PatientJul 29, 2021 11:40 PM Photo by ZSun Fu from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Love is in the air, at least that's the classic sayings that everyone must have heard. It is obvious, the subject of love is the most popular thing to talk about.
If you're into it and you're having your love far away, these waiting for love quotes should be your best reminder to be more patient.
Waiting for Your Love Quotes
If you're looking for waiting for love quotes to comfort yourself in waiting for the loved ones, these quotes below should be your best. You can always be grateful for having someone you love, but when it comes to waiting, you should be strong.
Let's check 'em out the list below!
- "All things come to him who waits- provided he knows what he is waiting for." – Woodrow Wilson
- "Delay is a bitter tonic, but it increases appetite." – Austin O'Malley
- "Good things come to those who wait, Better things come to those who try." – Nishan Panwar
- "How much of human life is lost in waiting." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more." – Christina Perri
- "I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever." – Robert Browning
- "If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day." – Paulo Coelho
- "If we're waiting for the most convenient time to say I LOVE YOU, we may never find one." – Terry Mark
- "If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life." – Oscar Wilde
- "If you can't ignore imperfections, then your imaginary ideal soulmate will always remain pending till you grow old and die." – Michael Bassey Johnson
- "I've learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you're with me, even when you're not by my side." – Paulo Coelho
- "Love is everything it's cracked up to be It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for." – Erica Jong
- "Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel, you'll know it's real." – Unknown
- "Never rush into a relationship. True love is bound to reveal itself sooner or later." – Jayden Hayes
- "Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for." – Charles Stanley
- "People count up the faults of those who keep them waiting." – French Proverb
- "Sometimes waiting is the hardest thing of all." – Luanne Rice
- "The course of true love never did run smooth." – William Shakespeare
- "The right man comes at the right time." – Proverb
- "The right person will come, once you have suffered enough to deserve her." – Juvenal Lopez
Waiting for Someone You Love QuotesPhoto by Linda Xu from Unsplash
Waiting is the hardest part in love story. When you're waiting someone, it takes courage, loyalty, and time to conquer the feeling of sorrow.
These waiting for love quotes will give you comfort to be always waiting for your true love. Let's take a look!
- "Always and forever, each moment with you just like a dream to me that somehow came true." – Gabrielle Moore
- "Arguably one of the most difficult concepts in life for us to grasp is the art of waiting patiently." – Mandy Hale
- "Don't rush into love. You'll find the person meant for you when you least expect it." – Franzie Gubatina
- "Feeling things explainable / but never substantial / an emotion that seemed to escape me / whenever I thought my grip / was tight enough to keep it." – R.H. Sin
- "Feeling un-steady and needing something / So right in your ears, maybe, bells are ringing / In words of love sounds so sweet / Which give the heart many extra beat." – Hubert Winston Anderson
- "I have enough patient to wait for the fulfillment of my wishes." – Lailah Gifty Akita
- "I might have to wait, I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing and the other half's luck. Wherever you are, whenever it's right. You'll come out of nowhere and into my life." – Micheal Bubble
- "I spent my early 20's / searching for love / without knowing what / I was actually in search of." – R.H. Sin
- "I will wait for you as long as it takes. I will love you every moment across time." – Lauren Kate
- "I'm not that type of gal who sits at home all day waiting for a guy." – Marni S. Feldman
- "It is in the waiting that we become who we are meant to be." – Mandy Hale
- "Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely." – Marni S. Feldman
- "Love is something we always yearned for / Whether we are here, there or afar / What else is there to make our lives so happy? / With this kind of love, our lives would never be sloppy." – Hubert Winston Anderson
- "Love is when you hold me / Love is when you wait for me / Love is the pulse, towards you, which pulls me." – Girish Bhake
- "My heart is not closed; it is just not opened to everyone." – Marni S. Feldman
- "My longing to find love did not make me lose my sense of reason or perspective." – Bell Hooks
- "Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting." – Joyce Meyer
- "Some wishes are only there to teach us how to wait." – Mandy Hale
- "Sometimes the moments spent in waiting for something are even more important than the moment the something actually happens." – Mandy Hale
- "The stretching of your faith is immediate pain that results in ultimate gain." – Mandy Hale
Quotes on Waiting for Love
If you're truly in love with someone, distance and time don't matter. It is the hardest thing to deal with when it comes to a long distance relationship. Lots of waiting and phone calls.
These waiting for love quotes should be the best reminder that you're doing okay with it. Let's check 'em out!
- "There are people out there who are waiting to meet you. Waiting to love you. You have to stick around for them." – Benedict Smith
- "There is no great achievement that is not the result of patient working and waiting." – J. G. Holland
- "Time is the best teacher; patience is the best lesson." – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- "To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect." – Criss Jami
- "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." – John Keats
- "Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count.' – Dr. Robert Anthony
- "Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering." – Paulo Coelho
- "Waiting is the rust of the soul." – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- "We all have many great loves but to find a soul mate, is the ultimate conquest." – Marni S. Feldman
- "We don't need anything but ourselves yet we want more when we find the right one." – Marni S. Feldman
- "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." – Joseph Campbell
- "Whatever we are waiting for -- peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance -- it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart." – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- "When one pines and yearned for love / Then it's good to pray to our lord above / Both God and love is needed that one maybe bound / As we try to make the mind very sound." – Hubert Winston Anderson
- "Women often feel we are in a constant state of yearning, wanting to love but not receiving it." – Bell Hooks
- "Yearn for true love the go try for it / While you are strong and feeling fit / And for sure we need God and love at all times / With God and love, our lives will always be fine." – Hubert Winston Anderson
- "Yearning for love is like yearning for food / Something to make the body feels real good / For love is like food, we all really need / So yearning for it, is wonderful indeed." – Hubert Winston Anderson
- "You cant force someone to care, you can only sit and wait till everything catches up to them and when it finally does maybe then they'll realize what they lost." – Nishan Panwar
- "You have to give it a love shot somehow." – Abdul'Rauf Hashmi
- "Your love made it all worth waiting for some like you." – Dean Martin
- "Youth culture today is cynical about love. And that cynicism has come from their pervasive feeling that love cannot be found." – Bell Hooks
Love Is Worth Waiting For QuotesPhoto by Flo Karr from Unsplash
I think everyone must be agree that waiting is the painful thing to do, especially waiting for love. It is an obvious challenge that will shape and shift your mind towards the love you wait.
Is it worth waiting for? Let's check these waiting for love quotes for your best inspiration!
- "Do not let all the waiting you did before go in vain and just try to find the person you love." – Unknown
- "I could never really love / because as it turns out / I didn't even know how to love myself." – R.H. Sin
- "I do not care much if you cannot wait for me, I know it means that you do not love me much." – Unknown
- "I love you and I want to tell you and show you but right now is not the right time to do so." – Unknown
- "I think that the right thing to do is wait for the right person to finally come along and find you." – Unknown
- "I wait for the time when we can be together freely, when our love is no longer taken as wrong." – Unknown
- "I want to be the one whom you will treasure for a lot so for now I will just have to wait for it." – Unknown
- "I wanted to be the right one for you, the one who truly loves you the most but I am really not." – Unknown
- "I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever." – Robert Browning
- "I wish that I could go back to the time when I was not this desperate to get love from others." – Unknown
- "If only I had waited for the right time back then, maybe my life would not be as miserable now." – Unknown
- "If you don't love yourself, you won't be able to love others." – Agnes Bonas
- "In a world filled with women / I hope you find someone / who isn't afraid to commit / to a relationship with just you." – R.H. Sin
- "Love me or step aside so another person can." – Agnes Bonas
- "Love yourself first, then you can love everybody else." – Agnes Bonas
- "Maybe the right thing to do is just sit on tight and wait for love to finally come my way." – Unknown
- "One of the reasons why I am still single is because I keep waiting for Mr. right to come along." – Unknown
- "Sadly, we need to wait for quite some moment before we get together, that is just the way it is." – Unknown
- "The true test for being a person in love is to know how to wait for the right moment to say so." – Unknown
- "True love will set course once everything is all right, I just need for the right moment for that." – Unknown
- "Waiting is the hardest part in loving someone; you need to wait in order to know that it is true." – Unknown
- "We all have scars; it doesn't mean we should give up on love." – Agnes Bonas
- "We are free to love who we want, be who we want, and say what we want." – Agnes Bonas
- "When you wait for the right moment with the right person things will be a whole lot happier." – Unknown
- "Who am I but a person that is far too small to understand the concept of love; so I just wait." – Unknown
- "You just got to wait and that is all you have to do to be truly happy in your love life, trust me." – Unknown
- "You wait for love simply because you believe in it, you believe that it exists and that it is true." – Unknown
- "You will now if a person truly loves you if he is willing to wait for you no matter how long." – Unknown
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers