80+ First Date Questions, from Funny Questions to The Most Random!Aug 23, 2021 11:30 PM First Date Questions - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - When you’re on your first date, you don’t want things to go wrong, everything has to be perfect – but of course, you want to do it casually without bragging and thinking about messing it up.
One of the most important things to look for during your first date has to be the kind of questions you’re going to ask. First Date Questions can be difficult to know, having the fact that this is your first date. You can firstly ask what kind of tv show they like or what is their favorite food.
Also note that these questions are important as you are now in need to find more information about who someone you are dating. Most importantly, you can also notice the sign of red flags asap during your first date with these questions.
However, you don’t have to worry, if you are in need of a piece of advice or just a list of questions for your first date, Tripboba has got you covered with some good first date questions. Check them out!
Good First Date Questions
- "What do you do to unwind?"
- "Who is the kindest person you know?"
- "What’s your favorite piece of furniture you’ve ever owned?"
- "Where’s the strangest place you’ve ever been?"
- "What's on your bucket list?"
- "If you could give yourself a nickname, what nickname would you want people to call you?"
- "What would you like to know more about, but haven’t had the time to look into it?"
- "What wrong assumptions do people make about you?"
- "What is the most beautiful view you’ve seen?"
- "What’s the most recent thing you’ve done for the first time?"
- "What small seemingly insignificant decision had a massive impact on your life?"
would you move if you could move anywhere in the world and still find a
job and maintain a reasonable standard of living?"
- "What are you most grateful for?"
- "What did you do last summer?"
- "What are your pet peeves?"
First Date Questions
On your first date, you should find out what your partner is like. On this page, you can try these First Date
Questions to ask on a first date show through the following list. You can see how each of these conversation starters can get your conversation going.
- "What do you like to do in your free time?"
- "Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?"
- "Who is the most fascinating person you’ve met?"
- "What was the last book you really got into?"
- "What are some movies you really enjoyed?"
- "What amazing adventures have you been on?"
- "What pets have you had?"
- "What’s your favorite alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink?"
- "What are you kind of obsessed with these days?"
- "Where have you traveled?"
- "What’s your favorite international food?"
- "Are you a morning person or a night owl?"
- "What’s your favorite restaurant?"
- "How many siblings do you have?"
- "What would be your dream job?"
Questions to Ask On A First Date
- "What would you do if had enough money to not need a job?"
- "Who is your favorite author?"
- "What was the last show you binge-watched?"
- "What TV show do you keep coming back to and re-watching?"
- "What hobbies would you like to get into if you had the time and money?"
- "If there was an Olympics for everyday activities, what activity would you have a good chance at winning a medal in?"
- "What would your perfect vacation look like?"
- "Among your friends, what are you best known for?"
- "What music artist do you never get tired of?"
- "What are some accomplishments that you are really proud of?"
- "What are some obscure things that you are or were really into?"
- "What are some things everyone should try at least once?"
- "What fad did you never really understand?"
- "What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?"
- "What would your perfect morning be like?"
Funny First Date Questions
sense of humor could be an extra point on your first date, These are some funny first date questions that you can ask your partner!
- "Have you ever changed your mind about something you were once sure about?"
- "If you could invite any three people from history over for dinner, who would you choose?"
- "What would your perfect day look like?"
- "If you had to live in an ancient civilization, which one would you choose?"
- "If you could invent a new ice cream flavor, what would it be?"
- "What is the most meaningful thing someone ever said to you?"
- "If you could spend a day with any fictional character, who would it be?"
- "Cats, dogs, other — or no pets?"
- "Do you have a signature dish you can cook?"
- "What personality tests have you taken and do you agree with the results?"
- "If you could go back in time and do something differently, what would you change?"
- "Would you rather live a month in squalor with your best friend or a year in luxury with someone you can’t stand?"
- "If you could solve one world issue, what would it be?"
- "What is something you wish more people knew about you or don’t know that you’re good at?"
- "What is something you’ve done in the last year that’s pushed you out of your comfort zone?"
Flirty First Date Questions
flirty questions is a great way to create intimacy in order to getting to know your partner better. Looking for flirty First Date Questions to
ask to your partner? Try these First Date Questions!
- "What qualities do you really dislike in a girlfriend?"
- "What do you like to do in the mornings?"
- "Why are you still single?"
- "What is your favorite way to relax after a long day at work?"
- "Do you like to be in long term relationships? What are your favorite parts?"
- "Do you like light massages or deep muscle massages?"
- "What qualities/traits are the most important to you in a girlfriend?"
- "What was the most reckless thing that you have ever done?"
- "Do you like when a woman flirts with you?"
- "Would you be jealous if your girlfriend smiled at a strange guy?"
- "What could you never live without?"
- "Do you believe in fate or destiny?"
- "What is something about you that would surprise me?"
- "What is the best and worst pick-up line that you have ever heard or used?"
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness