80 Inspiring Famous Christmas Quotes from Classic Christmas Movies!Jul 29, 2021 10:45 PM Photo by intheirownleague.com
Tripboba.com - Christmas is away to come yet you can always prepare for the best surprise and wish for it.
These famous Christmas quotes can be your best reference to share and spread to your friends, relatives, and families.
If you're running out of ideas, you can take inspiration from these lists.
Famous Quotes About Christmas
Christmas moment is the best thing to have each year. It is the moment to gather with family and loved ones. But, since the pandemic, you can no longer have such a thing.
These famous Christmas quotes should be the best way to wish and share with your family, friends, and loved ones. Let's check 'em out!
- "At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year." – Thomas Tusser
- "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- "Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends." – Margaret Thatcher
- "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." – Charles M. Schulz
- "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind." – Calvin Coolidge
- "Christmas is the day that holds all time together." – Alexander Smith
- "Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united." – Norman Vincent Peale
- "Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling." – Edna Ferber
- "Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved." – Augusta E. Randel
- "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." – Norman Vincent Peale
- "Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas." – Dale Evans Rogers
- "He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." – Roy L. Smith
- "I don't think Christmas is necessarily about things. It's about being good to one another." – Carrie Fisher
- "I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." – Charles Dickens
- "I wish we could put some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month." – Harlan Miller
- "It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air." – W.T. Ellis
- "Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon." – Deborah Whipp
- "Love the giver more than the gift." – Brigham Young
- "My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others." – Bob Hope
- "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day." – Andy Rooney
Famous Christmas Movie QuotesPhoto by nbcnews.com
The Christmas is also a moment where you can watch movie together with family. Some of the best movies for Christmas carry the meaningful messages for everyone.
These are the famous Christmas quotes from movies for your daily inspiration! Let's check 'em out!
- "Be it ever so heinous, there’s no place like home." — The Grinch, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- "Buzz, your girlfriend. Woof!" – Kevin McCallister, Home Alone
- "Fraa-jeel-aay! It must be Italian!" — Old Man Parker, A Christmas Story
- "HELP ME…I’m FEELING." — The Grinch, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- "Holiday who-be what-ee?" — The Grinch, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- "I am a cotton-headed ninny muggins!" – Buddy, Elf
- "I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite." – Buddy, Elf
- "I triple-dog-dare ya!" — Schwartz, A Christmas Story
- "Keep the change, you filthy animal." – Gangster Johnny, Home Alone
- "Look what you did you little jerk." – Uncle Frank, Home Alone
- "Nadafinga!" — Old Man Parker, A Christmas Story
- "No one should be alone on Christmas." — Cindy Lou Who, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- "Now you listen to me, young lady! Even if we’re horribly mangled, there’ll be no sad faces on Christmas." — The Grinch, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- "Oh my god, I shot my eye out!" — Ralphie Parker, A Christmas Story
- "Son of a nutcracker!" – Buddy, Elf
- "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." – Buddy, Elf
- "This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I’m living alone." – Kevin McCallister, Home Alone
- "You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card." – Buddy, Elf
- You’ll shoot your eye out, kid." — Santa Claus, A Christmas Story
- "You’re what the French call ‘les incompetents.'" – Linnie McCallister, Home Alone
Famous Quotes from Christmas Vacation
Christmas means vacation and holiday. It is the moment where you can take all your families and loved ones for a vacation.
These famous Christmas quotes from the classic movie of Christmas Vacation can be your best inspiration to share! Let's check 'em out!
- "A lot of sap in here! Looks great. A little full. A lot of sap." — Clark Griswold
- "Clark! We’re stuck under a truck!" — Ellen Griswold
- "Clark, Audrey’s frozen from the waist down." — Ellen Griswold // "It’s all part of the experience, honey!" — Clark Griswold
- "Dad, that thing wouldn’t fit in our yard!" — Rusty Griswold // "It’s not going in our yard, Russ. It’s going in our living room." — Clark Griswold
- "Eat my road, Red Liver Lips!" — Clark Griswold
- "Eat my rubber!" — Clark Griswold
- "Hey kids, look! A deer!" — Clark Griswold
- "Honey, they’re family—not strangers off the street." — Clark Griswold
- "I don’t want to spend the holidays dead!" — Ellen Griswold
- "I think you’re forgetting how difficult it’s going to be having everybody at the house at the same time." — Ellen Griswold
- "I was just looking at something for my wife, God rest her soul." — Clark Griswold
- "I was just smelling…smiling! I was just blouse…browsing!" — Clark Griswold
- "It wouldn’t be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter-hotter! Than they are." — Clark Griswold
- "Our Father, who art in Heaven. Hallowed by thy name. And forgive my husband, he knows not what he does." — Ellen Griswold // "Amen!" — Clark Griswold
- "Thith tree is a thymbol of the thpirit of the Griswold family Christhmath." — Clark Griswold
- "We’re kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols." — Clark Griswold
- "We’re not driving all the way out here so you can get one of those stupid ties with the Santa Clauses on it, are we Dad?" — Audrey Griswold // "No, I have one of those at home." — Clark Griswold
- "Where do you think you’re gonna put a tree that big?" — Todd Chester // "Bend over and I’ll show ya!" — Clark Griswold
- "You’re the last true family man." — Bill
- "Your mother waxes her upper lip?…Hmm doesn’t show." — Clark Griswold
Famous Funny Memorable Christmas Movie QuotesPhoto by brightspotcdn.com
Movies for Christmas are all the best show to watch in this moment. If you're looking for some of the best and memorable famous Christmas quotes from movies, these are the best lists.
Let's check 'em out!
- "Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind." – Kris Kringle, Miracle on 34th
- "Eat my rubber!" – Clark Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings." – Zuzu Bailey, It’s a Wonderful Life
- "Everybody likes Denny’s, it’s an American institution." – Scott Calvin, The Santa Clause
- "Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where’s the Tylenol?" – Clark Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- "I believe, I believe, it’s silly, but I believe." – Susan Walker, Miracle on 34th
- "I don’t know what to say, except it’s Christmas, and we’re all in misery." – Ellen Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- "I wish I had a million dollars…hot dog!" – George Bailey, It’s a Wonderful Life
- "I’m gonna deck your halls, bub." — Santa Claus, Jingle All the Way
- "I’m in big trouble." – Scott Calvin, The Santa Clause
- "I’m not a pervert! I just was looking for Turbo Man doll!" – Howard Langston, Jingle All the Way
- "It’s cold outside. A man’s gotta do something to keep warm." – Drunk Santa, Miracle on 34th
- "It’s Turbo time!" — Howard Langston, Jingle All the Way
- "Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!" – Jack Skellington, The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "Looks great. Little full, lotta sap." – Clark Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! When I wake up, I’m getting a CAT scan!" – Scott Calvin, The Santa Clause
- "Put that cookie down!" – Howard Langston, Jingle All the Way
- "This isn’t charity. It’s family." – Clark Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- "You put on the suit, you’re the big guy." – Bernard, The Santa Clause
- "Youth is wasted on the wrong people." – Man on the Porch, It’s a Wonderful Life
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers