80 Night Sky Quotes for Your Best Night Inspiration!Aug 12, 2021 04:30 PM Photo by David Monje from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - The night sky is a place where you can see through the amazing universe. It gives such amazing feeling with the sparkling lights of the stars. These night sky quotes can be your inspiration to look up on the night sky and wandering around in your imagination.
Quotes About Night Sky
The beauty of the night sky is mesmerizing that as if it is paradise. You might wonder when you're a kid you would live your life in the sky with the surroundings of the stars. These night sky quotes will remind you to dream high as the sky. Let's check 'em out!
- "As we reflect back upon the tragic loss of Challenger and her brave crew of heroes who were aboard that fateful day, I am reminded that they truly represented the best of us, as they climbed aloft on a plume of propellant gasses, reaching for the stars, to inspire us who were Earthbound."
- "At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space."
- "I always have a whirlpool of emotions when I look at the night sky."
- "If the night sky was in human form, then I think that many people would not look. It’s because of what it is, that makes us all wish that we were stars or astronauts."
- "If there were no night, we would not appreciate the day, nor could we see the stars and the vastness of the heavens. We must partake of the bitter with the sweet. There is a divine purpose in the adversities we encounter every day. They prepare, they purge, they purify, and thus they bless."
- "In winter, the stars seem to have rekindled their fires, the moon achieves a fuller triumph, and the heavens wear a look of a more exalted simplicity. Summer is more wooing and seductive, more versatile and human, appeals to the affections and the sentiments, and fosters inquiry and the art impulse."
- "It’s the moon that moves me. The sunlight makes everything so obvious."
- "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious."
- "Some praise the Lord for Light, The living spark; I thank God for the Night The healing dark."
- "Stars that shine bling in the moon night, might I find true love sqirreled away tonight?"
- "The Milky Way is nothing else but a mass of innumerable stars planted together in clusters."
- "The night sky in the forest is a dilating blackness."
- "The night sky is a dignified black princess freckled with the stars. Get lost in her beauty to find it in your darkness."
- "The stars don’t look bigger, but they do look brighter."
- "The stars played out the way they were supposed to play out, and I’m in the position I’m supposed to be in."
- "These are what flowers look like when they stare up in awe at the night sky."
- "This dark brightness that falls from the stars."
- "We gazed dreamily at the Milky Way and once in a while caught some shooting stars. Times like those gave me the opportunity to wonder and ask all those very basic questions. That sense of awe for the heavens started there."
- "When we look up at night and view the stars, everything we see is shinning because of distant nuclear fusion."
- "You cannot look up at the night sky on the Planet Earth and not wonder what it’s like to be up there amongst the stars. And I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos."
Beautiful Night Sky QuotesPhoto by Antoino Lopez from Unsplash
Night sky is absolutely a beautiful view to see. It is like a place where angels are living. These night sky quotes should be your best inspiration to do good things as those angels in the night sky. Let's check 'em out!
- "Do me a favor… Stand up, walk to wherever the nearest window is, and just look outside. You may not know this, but there’s an entire planets-worth of summers, friends, sunsets, street lamps, songs, late nights, great films, and night skies waiting for you. Your life is as amazing as you want it to be, but first, you have to let it be that way."
- "For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
- "God will use whatever he wants to display his glory. Heavens and stars. History and nations. People and problems."
- "If people looked at the stars each night, they’d live a lot differently. When you look into infinity, you realize that there are more important things than what people do all day."
- "Is mankind alone in the universe? Or are there somewhere other intelligent beings looking up into their night sky from very different worlds and asking the same kind of question?"
- "It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon."
- "It is the stars, The stars above us, govern our conditions."
- "Looking up into the night sky is looking into infinity — distance is incomprehensible and therefore meaningless."
- "Metaphor for the night sky: a trillion asterisks and no explanations."
- "No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky."
- "Some praise the Lord for Light, The living spark; I thank God for the Night The healing dark."
- "Sometimes in my tent, late at night, I think I can hear the stars scraping against the sky."
- "Surely the stars are images of love."
- "The dead of midnight is the noon of thought."
- "The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand."
- "The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night."
- "The stars are scattered all over the sky like shimmering tears, there must be great pain in the eye from which they trickled."
- "The stars look the same from night to night. Nebulae and galaxies are dully immutable, maintaining the same overall appearance for thousands or millions of years. Indeed, only the sun, moon and planets – together with the occasional comet, asteroid or meteor – seem dynamic."
- "There was always something new to be seen in the unchanging night sky."
- "When it is dark enough, you can see the stars."
The Night Sky Quotes
The moon and stars are high up in the night sky. They are the greatest combination created by something big to comfort human feelings at night.
These night sky quotes can be the best comforting feelings for your heart. Let's check 'em out!
- "When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this?"
- "When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there."
- "When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there." – Jayde Nicole.
- "A black star appears, a point of darkness in the night sky’s clarity. Point of darkness and gateway to repose. Reach out, pierce the fine fabric of the sheltering sky, take repose."
- "As I looked out into the night sky, across all those infinite stars, it made me realize how insignificant they are."
- "Be guided by the stars which you place well on the canopy of your night sky."
- "For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me want to dream." ― Vincent Van Gogh,' Van Gogh's Starry Night Notebook'.
- "For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." – Vincent Van Gogh.
- "I watched the night sky with it’s countless stars and its moon, and I wondered about the universe and all that had been created, why the stars and the moon rose at night and the sun in the day, how vast it must be, how I could never understand the infinite measure of its size."
- "In an age of hope men looked up at the night sky and saw the heavens. In an age of hopelessness they call it simply space."
- "It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon." ― Galileo Galilei.
- "Metaphor for the night sky: a trillion asterisks and no explanations." – Robert Breault.
- "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet." ― Stephen Hawking.
- "Some nights the sky wept stars that quickly floated and disappeared into the darkness before our wishes could meet them." – Ishmael Beah.
- "Some praise the Lord for Light, The living spark; I thank God for the Night. The healing dark." ― Robert William Service.
- "Sometimes in my tent, late at night, I think I can hear the stars scraping against the sky." ― Rick Yancey, 'The 5th Wave'.
- "The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night." ― Haruki Murakami, 'Dance Dance Dance'.
- "The sky is the daily bread of the eyes."
- "To me you are stardust sprinkled across a night sky, forever in my dreams, but out of my reach." — Teresa Medeiros.
- "Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God." – Sai Baba.
Night Sky Love QuotesPhoto by Antoino Lopez from Unsplash
The night sky is a symbol of calmness and silence and it comforts those feelings of rush. These night sky quotes below should be your best mood booster and daily dose of calmness. Let's take a look!
- "As I looked out into the night sky, across all those infinite stars, it made me realize how insignificant they are." – Peter Cook.
- "Be guided by the stars which you place well on the canopy of your night sky." – Mary Anne Radmacher.
- "Before we invented civilization our ancestors lived mainly in the open out under the sky." – Carl Sagan
- "For that which is boundless in you abides in the mansion of the sky, whose door is the morning mist, and whose windows are the songs and the silences of night." – Kahlil Gibran.
- "If people looked at the stars each night, they'd live a lot differently." – Bill Watterson.
- "If there is anything that can bind the heavenly mind of man to this dreary exile of our earthly home... it is verily the enjoyment of the mathematical sciences and astronomy." – Johannes Kepler.
- "It seemed to be a necessary ritual that he should prepare himself for sleep by meditating under the solemnity of the night sky... a mysterious transaction between the infinity of the soul and the infinity of the universe." – Victor Hugo.
- "No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky." – Llewelyn Powys.
- "One luminary clock against the sky. Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right. I have been one acquainted with the night." – Robert Frost.
- "Star crossed lovers. OK, we admit we did not make up that one, Shakespeare wrote it. But what is more romantic than Romeo and Juliet?"
- "Stars are beautiful, but they must not take an active part in anything, they must just look on forever." – J.M. Barrie.
- "Storm-clouds whirl and storm-clouds scurry; From behind them pale moonlight. Flickers where the snowflakes hurry. Dark the sky and dark the night." – Alexander Pushkin.
- "Teach me your mood, O patient stars. Who climb each night, the ancient sky. leaving on space no shade, no scars, no trace of age, no fear to die." – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- "The moon is at her full, and riding high, Floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky, Are all asleep to-night." – William Cullen Bryant.
- "The sky is the daily bread of the eyes." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- "The stars awaken a certain reverence, because though always present, they are inaccessible." – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- "The stars were aligned... This message can be completed with a mention of that special moment."
- "There was always something new to be seen in the unchanging night sky." – Fritz Leiber.
- "Was this the bright vastness the poet Bashō saw when he wrote of the Milky Way arched over a stormy sea?" ― Yasunari Kawabata, 'Snow Country'.
- "When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this?" – Rumi.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness