80 Inspiring Rich Quotes to Motivate You Being Wealthy Inside and OutsideJul 29, 2021 04:00 PM Photo by Sharon McCutcheon from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Making money and becoming rich is everyone's ultimate dream. The dream of having endless money and happiness followed is the essence of life, one said. It's even better if we are wealthy outside and inside.
These rich quotes should light up your spirit to make more money and create your own happiness.
Quotes About Becoming Rich
Okay, money can't buy happiness, BUT everything needs money. You shouldn't stop at such pragmatic words, keep moving forward and make your money.
These rich quotes about becoming wealthy should inspire you to work more and travel more. Let's check 'em out!
- "Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give." – William A. Ward
- "Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed." – Gandhi
- "Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes." – Zig Ziglar
- "I don't pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages." – Robert Bosch
- "I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died." – Malcolm Forbes
- "I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy." – Warren Buffett
- "If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed." – Edmund Burke
- "If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting." – Ben Franklin
- "It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end." – Billy Idol
- "It is a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money." – Albert Camus
- "It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor." – Seneca
- "It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy." – George Lorimer
- "It's not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It's the customer who pays the wages." – Henry Ford
- "Making money is a common sense. It’s not rocket science. But unfortunately, when it comes to money, common sense is uncommon." – Robert Kiyosaki
- "Money does not buy you happiness, but lack of money certainly buys you misery." – Daniel Kahneman
- "Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man." – Kahlil Gibran
- "Money is like muck—not good unless it be spread." – Francis Bacon
- "Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it." – Tim Ferriss
- "Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver." – Ayn Rand
- "Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much." – Erich Fromm
Get Rich QuotesPhoto by Jakob Owens from Unsplash
Getting rich must be fun, absolutely. Imagining you can go anywhere with yourself without worrying about everything. These rich quotes on getting rich and wealth should inspire you to get that million dollars.
Let's take a look!
- "A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some." – Joe Moore
- "A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart." – Jonathan Swift
- "Earn with your mind, not your time." – Naval Ravikant
- "Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that." – Norman Vincent Peale
- "Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all." – Eleanor Roosevelt
- "I pity that man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth shall starve in the process." – Benjamin Harrison
- "If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he loses money." – Simone Weil
- "Know what you own, and know why you own it." – Peter Lynch
- "Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it." – Frank A. Clark
- "Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time." – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience." – P.T Barnum
- "Money isn't everything…but it ranks right up there with oxygen." – Rita Davenport
- "Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus." – Françoise Sagan
- "Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one." – Benjamin Franklin
- "Money often costs too much." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Never spend your money before you have earned it." – Thomas Jefferson
- "Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn." – Miguel de Cervantes
- "Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years." – Warren Buffett
- "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest." – Henry David Thoreau
Rich and Poor Quotes
Rich is the opposite of poor, well, it is in the context of owning materials. The fact that you see the imbalance in the society is the imbalance of mindset as well.
These rich quotes and poor will show you how to set your mind to be a person who think positive way about wealth. Let's check these out!
- "99% of all problems can be solved by money — and for the other 1% there's alcohol." – Quentin R. Bufogle
- "Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That's not just a catchy slogan. It's the very essence of successful investing." – J. Paul Getty
- "Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." – Robert Kiyosaki
- "Don't tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are." – James W. Frick
- "Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self." – Nathan W. Morris
- "Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." – Oprah Winfrey
- "If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability." – Henry Ford
- "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." – Jim Rohn
- "I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too." – Steve Martin
- "If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it." – Kim Garst
- "If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn’t be in stocks." – John Bogle
- "If you want to get rich, remember that the way to do it is via equity, not salary." – Sam Altman
- "Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas." – Paul Samuelson
- "Is the rich world aware of how four billion of the six billion live? If we were aware, we would want to help out, we’d want to get involved." – Bill Gates
- "It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating." – Oscar Wilde
- "It’s simple arithmetic: “Your income can grow only to the extent you do." – T. Harv Eker
- "Like Warren, I had a considerable passion to get rich, not because I wanted Ferraris – I wanted the independence. I desperately wanted it." – Charlie Munger
- "No wealth can ever make a bad man at peace with himself." – Plato
- "Spend your money on the things money can buy. Spend your time on the things money can’t buy." – Haruki Murakami
- "Success is not the result of making money; earning money is the result of success – and success is in direct proportion to our service." – Earl Nightingale
Being Rich QuotesPhoto by Shane from Unsplash
These rich quotes are the best motivational words to burn up your spirit to get your own happiness. You may never have any chance to do your best, but there's always opportunity in each day. Seize it and make your successful life.
Let's check these out!
- "It’s amazing how fast later comes when you buy now." – Milton Berle
- "The fools in life want things fast and easy — money, success, attention." – Robert Greene
- "The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind." – T.T. Munger
- "The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator." – Ben Graham
- "The money you have gives you freedom; the money you pursue enslaves you." – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- "The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went." – Unknown
- "The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money." – Unknown
- "The stock market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient." – Warren Buffett
- "There are a great many people accumulating what they think is vast wealth, but it’s only money." – Alan Watts
- "There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else." – Sam Walton
- "They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price." – Kahlil Gibran
- "Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time." – Jim Rohn
- "To acquire money requires valor, to keep money requires prudence, and to spend money well is an art." – Berthold Auerbach
- "Wealth does not make people happy, but positive increases in wealth may." – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- "Wealth is like sea-water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become; and the same is true of fame." – Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options." – Chris Rock
- "Wealth is the ability to fully experience life." – Henry David Thoreau
- "When a fellow says it ain't the money but the principle of the thing, it's the money." – Artemus Ward
- "When I had money everyone called me brother." – Polish proverb
- "You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." – Maya Angelou
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers