80+ Interesting Get to Know You Questions for Kids, Partner, and Family Member to Help You Know Them Better!Aug 18, 2021 11:15 PM Get to Know You Questions - Photo by Helena Lopes from Pexels
Tripboba.com - There are many ways to do when we need to know someone better. One of the best things to do is with "get to know you questions"
In this article, you can browse some get to know you questions that are good for kids, friends, or family members! This kind of question is also good for ice-breaking with a group!
Now, scroll down to the following get to know you questions as compiled by Tripboba below!
Get to Know You Questions
We watch a tv show to spend our free time, right? You can see the following of getting know you question below!
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
- What is your biggest complaint about your job?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What is your child's proudest accomplishment?
- What is your favorite book to read?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
- What did you want to be when you were small?
Funny Get to Know You QuestionsGet to Know You Questions - Photo by fauxels from Pexels
In this part, you can copy-paste about get-to-know-you questions that are funny!
- If you could invent a new dish, what ingredients would it have?
- If you could eliminate one month out of the year, which month would it be and why?
- What’s the funniest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?
- Did your parents have alternative name options that they were considering when naming you? What were they?
- If your hometown was a food, what food would it be?
- Tell a story about a time you felt super old. What happened?
- What’s your go-to dance move?
- What would be the silliest feature of your dream house?
- What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say?
- What’s the worst fashion or hair decision you’ve made?
Best Get to Know You Questions
Here are the other bucket list "get to know you questions" to know people better.
- What does your child want to be when they grow up?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
- Which would you instead do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite author?
Get to Know You Questions for Kids
We have some interesting questions about getting to know you questions below! It is for kid’s edition!
We know that kids are naturally curious about something. Almost every parent has experienced this with the following questions to starting conversations with their child.
- Would you instead slide down a slide or swing on a swing?
- Would you rather play football or tennis?
- Would you rather be clever or hilarious?
- Would you rather ride a horse or an elephant?
- Would you rather have oatmeal for breakfast or lunch?
- Would you rather be six years older or three years younger?
- Would you rather be a painter or a sculptor?
- Would you rather be a good singer or a fantastic guitar player?
- Would you instead go to a water park or an amusement park?
- Would you rather be a superhero or a wizard?
- Would you rather sit with a group in school or sit alone?
- Would you instead watch fireworks or go to a circus performance?
- Would you rather play in the rain or snow?
- Would you instead brush your teeth with toothpaste or water?
- Would you rather be a captain of a ship or a pilot of an airplane?
- Would you rather be a famous writer or a famous performer?
- Would you rather create your own holiday or a new sport?
- Would you rather have a tall neck like a giraffe or a long nose like an elephant?
- Would you rather crawl like a crab or walk on all fours?
- Would you rather see things up close or far away?
- Would you rather be a fast swimmer or a fast runner?
- Would you rather have long hair like Rapunzel or be blue like Smurfette?
- Would you rather be able to create webs like Spider-Man or have heat vision like Superman?
- Would you rather sail the seas or climb a mountain?
Get to Know Your Questions for CouplesGet to Know You Questions - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
This get to know you questions might be cheesy or obvious, but it's still worth trying! Now, you can scroll down to the following get to know you questions for the couples edition below.
- What are some of the highest-valued things on your bucket list?
- Do you want kids? If so, what are some of the values you want to instill in them?
- Where is a place you’ve always wanted to travel to?
- What is something you want to do together that we haven’t?
- Have you ever wanted to move anywhere else?
- If you could gain one quality or ability, what would it be?
- How do you see the future individually and collectively as a couple?
- What things do you look forward to each day?
- How do you foresee us resolving our most persistent problems?
- What are your goals for this relationship?
Good Get to Know You Questions
Find more about get to know you questions below so you can start good conversations with friends and know them better!
- What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
- What type of music are you into?
- What was the best vacation you ever took, and why?
- Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list, and why?
- What are your hobbies, and how did you get into them?
- What was your favorite age growing up?
- Was it the last thing you read?
- Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
- What's your favorite ice cream topping?
- What was the last TV show you binge-watched?
- Are you into podcasts, or do you only listen to music?
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
- What’s your favorite sleeping position?
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those get to know you questions that are perfect to start a conversation with your partner, family members, and friends. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness