Get to Know Your Questions for CouplesAug 18, 2021 11:15 PM Get to Know You Questions - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
This get to know you questions might be cheesy or obvious, but it's still worth trying! Now, you can scroll down to the following get to know you questions for the couples edition below.
- What are some of the highest-valued things on your bucket list?
- Do you want kids? If so, what are some of the values you want to instill in them?
- Where is a place you’ve always wanted to travel to?
- What is something you want to do together that we haven’t?
- Have you ever wanted to move anywhere else?
- If you could gain one quality or ability, what would it be?
- How do you see the future individually and collectively as a couple?
- What things do you look forward to each day?
- How do you foresee us resolving our most persistent problems?
- What are your goals for this relationship?
Good Get to Know You Questions
Find more about get to know you questions below so you can start good conversations with friends and know them better!
- What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
- What type of music are you into?
- What was the best vacation you ever took, and why?
- Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list, and why?
- What are your hobbies, and how did you get into them?
- What was your favorite age growing up?
- Was it the last thing you read?
- Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
- What's your favorite ice cream topping?
- What was the last TV show you binge-watched?
- Are you into podcasts, or do you only listen to music?
- Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
- What’s your favorite sleeping position?
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those get to know you questions that are perfect to start a conversation with your partner, family members, and friends. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness