80 Romantic Together Forever Quotes For Those Who Are In Love!Aug 16, 2021 09:42 PM Photo by Jonathan Borba from Pexels
Tripboba.com - In celebrating relationship anniversaries, many couples will share their romantic gifts or presents to their lovers. During this pandemic outbreaks, you may have less chance to meet up your lover. You can actually make it simple in celebrating such thing by sending gift cards with together forever quotes on it.
Quotes About Being Together Forever
These together forever quotes can be your inspiration to what words to put on the cards. If you're not that romantic and not expressive, you can try these quotes to express your feelings and gratitude. Let's check 'em out!
- "Close together or far apart, You’re forever in my heart."
- "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal."
- "Deep in my heart you will always stay. Loved and remembered every day."
- "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite."
- "Grief is the price we pay for love." – Queen Elizabeth II
- "I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you."
- "If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever." – Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne
- "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." – Janos Arany
- "Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination." – Voltaire
- "Love is being stupid together." – Paul Valery
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." – Aristotle
- "Our brief partings on earth will appear one day as nothing beside the joy of eternity together."
- "Souls bound together can’t be forever torn apart by distance and neither by death." – Patti Callahan Henry
- "The song has ended, but the melody lingers on." – Irving Berlin
- "There are no good-byes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart." – Gandhi
- "There is a link death cannot sever; Love and remembrance last forever."
- "There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t, at some point, think of you."
- "To love a person is to see all of their magic, and to remind them of it when they have forgotten."
- "We are asleep until we fall in love." – War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy
- "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us." – Helen Keller
Together Forever Quotes And SayingsPhoto by Jonathan Borba from Pexels
Being in a relationship for a long time is a worth thing to fight for. If you're needing inspiration to express your feelings, these together forever quotes can be your best words and sayings to share to lover. Let's check 'em out!
- "A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True lovers stay together, And never say goodbye."
- "Always Together. Never Apart. Joined as One Heart."
- "Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide."
- "Forever is a long time. But I won’t mind it if I’m with you."
- "Forever is composed of nows." – Emily Dickinson
- "Friendship is the start to what you call love." – Abraham Lincoln
- "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be." – Robert Browning
- "I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine." – Song of Solomon 6:3
- "If a relationship is founded on love, it never ends."
- "Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale." – Hans Christian Andersen
- "Love is the emblem of eternity." – Corinne, Anna Louise Germaine de Staël
- "Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage." – The Devil’s Dictionary, Ambrose Bierce
- "Marriage is an adventure, like going to war." – G.K. Chesterton
- "Parting is such sweet sorrow." – Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare
- "Set me as a seal upon your heart, As a seal upon your arm; For love is as strong as death." – Song of Solomon 63
- "There is no remedy to love but to love more." – Henry David Thoreau
- "Together forever, only apart. Through this life’s veil, but never at heart."
- "We are all fools in love." – Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
- "We’ll be together only twice. Now, and forever."
- "Wherever I go, whatever I do. Memories keep me nearer to you."
Together Forever Quotes For Him
If your boyfriend is far away and you're missing him so much, there are various ways to get into him. These together forever quotes will surely help you out to express your missing and love. Let's take a look!
- "A piece of my heart lives among the moon and the stars."
- "Beloved, wherever you are, you are gone from me but never forgotten."
- "Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own; in pain and sickness it would still be dear." – Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontë
- "Goodbyes are not forever; goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you, Until we meet again."
- "He calls me beautiful like it’s my name."
- "Hope is always born at the same time as love." – Don Quixote, Miguel Cervantes
- "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways." – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "I do love nothing in the world so well as you- is not that strange?" – Much Ado About Nothing, William Shakespeare
- "I have loved none but you." – Persuasion, Jane Austen
- "I love you past the moon. I miss you beyond the stars."
- "I love you to the moon and back."
- "I love you until the day after forever."
- "I only miss you when I’m breathing."
- "I wanted it to be you."
- "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen
- "To my husband I will say: you’re the proof that God answers prayers."
- "Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality." – Emily Dickinson
- "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." – The White Company, Arthur Conan Doyle
- "You are my home and my adventure, all at once."
- "You don’t find love; it finds you." – Anaïs Nin
Together Forever Quotes For HerPhoto by João Vítor Heinrichs from Unsplash
Missing someone that you love must be painful if they're far away. These together forever quotes will help you to comfort your feeling for missing her. Let's check these out!
- "A beautiful soul is not forgotten."
- "Did my heart love til now? Forswear it sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night." – Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare
- "He stepped down, trying not to look at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking." – Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
- "I can no longer see you with my eyes, touch you with my hands. But I will feel you in my heart forever."
- "I have crossed oceans of time to find you." – Dracula, Bram Stoker
- "I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything." – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be." – Great Expectations, Charles Dickens
- "I see you in the clouds above, Hear you whisper words of love. We’ll be together before long, Until then, I listen for your song." – Adapted from Christy Ann Martine
- "I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in heaven."
- "In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you."
- "It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."
- "She was such a beautiful and sweet creature… and so full of tricks." – Queen Victoria
- "There is the heat of Love, the pulsing rush of Longing, the lover’s whisper, irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad." – The Iliad, Homer
- "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all." – In Memoriam A.H.H., Alfred Lord Tennyson
- "We loved with a love that was more than love." – Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "We were together. I forget the rest." – Walt Whitman
- "We’ll be together again one day. Until then, I’ll be thinking of you."
- "Why, darling, I don’t live at all when I’m not with you." – A Farewell to Arms, Earnest Hemingway
- "Yes, sadly I miss her, and try not to grieve; A little while longer I, too, must leave, To meet her on that beautiful shore. Where parting’s unknown and life’s evermore."
- "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement." – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers