86 Best College Quotes: Inspirational, Heartwarming, and Funny!Jul 30, 2021 09:15 PM College Quotes - Photo by Keira Burton from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Going to college might be stressful, isn't it? Dealing with the grades, studying, pay the bills, pressure from parents, and getting questions like "What you will do after graduating?"
Hmm, don't get too serious!
Whether you are a freshman, a fresh graduate, or preparing for your finals, we have collected some college students that are inspirational, heartwarming, and funny.
Let's check it out by scrolling down this article as compiled by Tripboba below!
College Motivation Quotes
Here are some college quotes that will inspire you!
- “It’s not perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”– Ralph Marston
- “Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any direction but ahead.” -unknown
- “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” - Daniel Milstein
- “Do something now; your future self will thank you for later.” - unknown
- “Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.” - unknown
- “Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.” - unknown
- “Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.” - unknown
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”– Maya Angelou
- ‘The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
College Quotes FunnyCollege Quotes - Photo by Keira Burton from Pexels
Scroll down to the following college students that will make you laugh out loud.
- "Stress moved in and I checked out."
- "Telltale sign of who's failing classes - Anyone sleeping in."
- "College is for idiots!"
- "You have to be real serious to study math."
- "And to think trees gave up their lives for this class book!"
- "I watched an egg frying and thought this is what college does to your brain?"
- "Zombies have the right to attend college. They've had it for centuries!"
- "What is blue all over? Me!"
- "Groupthink is a college prerequisite."
- "Back off, I'm easily triggered!"
- "I need to color! I need to color!"
- "I'm triggered, what's your excuse?"
- "What's the difference between breakfast and lunch? Nothing. Both taste terrible."
- "I just realized my modern lit class started an hour ago… yesterday."
- "Whoever said I wanted to be here?"
- "How much money does it take to eat at college? More than I have!"
- "Can I borrow an ounce of can't for my cup of EVAH?
- "I know how much is in a cup and this isn't enough!"
- "Life was easier before college. I got to sleep."
- "My mom would never approve of this!"
College Graduation Quotes 2020College Quotes - Photo by Armin Rimoldi from Pexels
Here are some college quotes for special graduation 2020, you can pick one the best quotes below and share with your friends who graduated.
- “Despite difficulties, always keep optimism. ‘I can overcome these difficulties.’ That mental attitude itself will bring inner strength and self-confidence,” the spiritual leader told Tulane University in 2013. -Dalai Lama
- At Dartmouth's 2006 graduation ceremony, the writer and political activist said: “I have learned that learning is a passion that must not diminish with years. That applies to memory as well. It needs to be shared, lest it remains stifled, icy, silent.”- Elie Wiesel
- “Before you go out and press that fast forward button, I’m hoping, I’m praying, that you’ll have the courage to first press the pause button,” Shriver said at the 2012 commencement ceremony for USC Annenberg's School for Communication and Journalism.-Maria Shriver
- Parton made this funny remark during her 2009 commencement speech at the University of Tennessee: "Now I usually try not to give advice. Information, yes, advice, no. But, what has worked for me may not work for you. Well, take for instance what has worked for me. Wigs. Tight clothes. Push-up bras."-Dolly Parton
- The difference between triumph and defeat, you'll find, isn't about willingness to take risks. It's about mastery of rescue," writer and surgeon Atul Gawande said at Williams College's graduation in 2012. -Atul Gawande
- The filmmaker told New York University Tisch School of the Arts's 2014 class: “…you have to be singular, inflexible, unyielding in your own work so that even the struggle, that very struggle to achieve, becomes its own reward.” -Martin Scorsese
- At Scripps College's 2010 graduation, the writer said: “...one of the more powerful outbreaks of happiness and meaning in your life will occur when you pair your passion with the world’s need.” -Sue Monk Kidd
- “As long as you are breathing, it is never too late. Because people will tell you you’re too old, people will tell you it’ll never work. You have come too far to quit," the rapper said in a speech at Berklee College of Music's 2019 graduation. -Missy Elliott
- In YouTube's virtual Dear Class of 2020 celebration, Queen Bey said: “Whatever the world looks like in 10 years and 20 years, part of that is up to you. I urge you to let this current moment push you to improve yourself in all areas of your life."- Beyonce
- “You are the seeds that will grow into a new and different forest that is far more beautiful and loving than the one we live in today," the songstress said during YouTube's virtual Dear Class of 2020 celebration.- Lady Gaga
College Roommate Quotes
Here are the other college quotes special for your roommate!
- "I have the best roommates in the world! It creates a fun sense of family... and that's really important to me. Things can get so lonely without it."Kristen Bell
- "We're sisters, we're roommates, we're all that."Serena Williams
- "I'm surrounded by people who care about me and love me. I have a great job. I have wonderful roommates who take care of me. I have a family who adores me."Evangeline Lilly
- "Everyone has this universal understanding of roommate drama."Leighton Meester
- "A good roommate may be the single most important thing to have when one is away at school."Barbara Dana
- "I look at my roommates who are so proud of me that it makes me proud."Adriana Trigiani
- "I’m not the easiest person to live with. I’m kind of a slob."Katie Holmes
- "Good relationships make people happy, and happy people enjoy more and better relationships than unhappy people.... Conflicts in relationships--having an annoying office mate or roommate, or having chronic conflict with your spouse--is one of the surest ways to reduce your happiness. You never adapt to interpersonal conflict; it damages every day, even days when you don't see the other person but ruminate about the conflict nonetheless."Jonathan Haidt
- "Dogs are like kids. Cats are like roommates."Oliver Gaspirtz
- "I have two roommates, so it's a challenge to keep the house the way I like."Evangeline Lilly
- "I'm not the easiest person to live with. I'm kind of a slob. So for me to consider a roommate, it would have to be one of my sisters or something."Katie Holmes
- "It's really hard to be roommates with people if your suitcases are much better than theirs."J. D. Salinger
College Life QuotesCollege Quotes - Photo by Armin Rimoldi from Pexels
In case you need to boost your spirit, the following lists of college quotes will motivate you!
- "Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you." — John Green
- "Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest when you haven't planted." — David Bly
- "There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs." — Zig Ziglar
- "Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." — Malcolm X
- "Accept failure as part of the process." — Unknown
- "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." — Vincent Van Gogh
- "Every expert was once a beginner." — Helen Hayes
- "You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." — Maya Angelou
- "Be so good they can't ignore you." — Steve Martin
- "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again. This time more intelligently." — Henry Ford
- "Opportunities don’t happen. You create them." — Chris Grosser
- "You get in life what you have the courage to ask for." — Oprah Winfrey
College Quotes for Students
The last one is about college quotes for students that will help you to always keep the spirit.
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." — Nelson Mandela
- "College has given me the confidence I need to fail." — Jarod Klintz, This Book Has No Title
- "Education is the best provision for life's journey." — Aristotle
- "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." — Vincent Van Gogh
- "A college degree is not a sign of a finished product but an indication a person is prepared for life." — Reverend Edward A. Malloy, Monk's Reflections
- "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond, cauliflower is nothing but cabbage without a college education." — Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson
- "Take it all one day at a time and enjoy the journey." — Kristi Barlett
- "Educating yourself does not mean you were stupid in the first place, it means that you are intelligent enough to know that there is plenty left to learn." — Melanie Joy
- "The things taught in schools and colleges are not an education, but the means to an education." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye." — Helen Keller
- "College is like a fountain of knowledge and the students are there to drink." — Chuck Palahniuk
- "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." — E.E. Cummings
- "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." — Benjamin Franklin
- "A mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled." — Plutarch
- "College is the reward for surviving high school." — Judd Apatow
- "College inspired me to think differently. It's like no other time in your life." — Lara Oleynik
- "Whatever you are, be a good one." — Abraham Lincoln.
- "And will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed)." — Dr. Seuss
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all about the college quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness