86 Fun Trivia Questions for Adult, Coworkers, and KidsAug 21, 2021 08:00 AM Fun Trivia Questions - Photo by Alexander Suhorucov from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Trivia questions are always interesting, right? They help you to test your knowledge level, or you can challenge your friends on different questions.
But, Trivia is not just for adults; you can play it with kids too. It’s a finning way to learn more, whether it's about science, history, movies, or animals.
So, check these fun trivia questions as Tripboba has compiled below!
Let's get started!
Fun Trivia Questions
Do these trivia games with your friends with fun trivia questions below. Enjoy!
- What is the official nickname of Texas?
- Name the most oversized Island in the world.
- Name three novels of Shakespeare.
- What was the relationship between Sebastian and the viola in The Twelfth Night?
- What is the diameter of our Earth?
- Who is the wife of Barack Obama?
- When did William Wordsworth die?
- Name the largest continent of the world?
- How many states are there in the United States of America?
- Name the kids of Prince William.
- Which state is known as the Empire State?
- It is a beauteous evening, calm and free. The holy time is quiet as a Nun Breathless with adoration; the broad sun Is sinking in its tranquility. Who is the poet of the excerpt?
- Name the largest ocean in the world.
- When did Princess Diana die?
- Where is Bermuda Triangle situated?
- When was America affected by Hurricane Katarina?
- Name the Largest Dam of the World.
- Who invented the Wheel?
- How many bones are there in a human body?
- Which invention is associated with Wright Brothers?
Fun Trivia QuestionsFun Trivia Questions - Photo by Keira Burton from Pexels
Here are some fun trivia questions that you can copy-paste.
- What is the meaning of leap year?
- Who discovered the Cell?
- Name the most significant sea in the world.
- What does HB mean in biological terms?
- Which is the largest lake in the world?
- When was Microsoft established?
- How many degrees are there in a circle?
- What is the other name of Protractor?
- When was the first Dollar Coin made?
- Which city is known as the “City of Love”?
- How many counties are there in England?
- How many countries are the members of the United Nations?
Fun Trivia Questions and Answers
In this part, you will see the following fun trivia questions and answers.
Q: What is the highest-grossing film of all time?
A: Avengers: Endgame
Q: What is the highest-grossing film of all time, taking inflation into account?
A: Gone With the Wind
Q: What was the first Pixar movie?
A: Toy Story
Q: Which movie was incorrectly announced as the Best Picture winner at the 2017 Academy Awards
A: La La Land
Q: In Disney's Cinderella, what are the names of Cinderella's two stepsisters?
A: Anastasia and Drizella
Q: In what year were the Academy Awards first presented?
Q: What was the first film to release a soundtrack?
A: Snow White (in 1944)
Q: What is the longest movie ever made?
A: The Cure for Insomnia (clocking in at 85 hours)
Q: What was the first movie to ever be rated PG-13?
A: Red Planet (in 1984)
Q: How many Oscars has Meryl Streep been nominated for?
A: 21 (she's won three times)
Q: Who was the only actor to receive an Oscar nomination for acting in the Lord of the Rings trilogy
A: Ian McKellen
Q: What is the highest-grossing animated film of all time?
A: The Lion King (2019 remake)
Q: "Nobody's perfect" is the final line of classic comedy, starring Marilyn Monroe?
A: Some Like It Hot
Q: What is the name of Princess Leia's home planet in Star Wars?
Q: Who starred in the original version of A Star is Born?
A: Janet Gaynor and Fredric March
Q: What was the name of the possessed hotel in The Shining?
A: The Overlook Hotel
Q: How many children are in the von Trapp family in The Sound of Music?
Q: What is Scarlett O'Hara's first name in Gone with the Wind?
Q: In Back to the Future, what type of car is the time machine?
A: A DeLorean
Fun Trivia Questions for KidsFun Trivia Questions - Photo by Alexander Dummer from Pexels
Maybe you can do "trivia night" with these fun trivia questions for kids before sleep.
- How many legs does a spider have?
- What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
- What is the color of an emerald?
- What is something you hit with a hammer?
- What’s the name of a place you go to see lots of animals?
- Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
- What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
- If you freeze water, what do you get?
- What colors are the stars on the American flag?
- In the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
- Where does the President of the United States live while in office?
- How many planets are in our solar system?
- Which ocean is off the California coast?
- What fruit do kids traditionally give to teachers?
- What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
- Which Disney movie is Elsa in?
- Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
- Where does Santa Claus live?
Fun Trivia Questions for Coworkers
Fun trivia questions that you can do while free with your coworkers!
- What percentage of school leavers and graduates believe that it is essential to have fun at work?
- During thinking, how much percentage of our brains do we use?
- What country was paper invented in?
- According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, what is the final employee’s condition after completing all of the others?
- What percentage of workers believe having access to social media platforms helps them to be more productive?
- According to the “Mirror Online,” what is the most annoying thing that colleagues do?
- Which company allows colleagues to bring their dogs into the office?
- How many minutes a day does the average office worker spend looking for lost files and other items?
- During an average day, how many miles do a typist’s fingers travel?
- How often is the average manager interrupted?
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those fun trivia questions above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness