90+ Questions to Get to Know Someone, How to Turn Small Talk Into Real Talk!Aug 19, 2021 04:45 PM Questions to Get to Know Someone - Photo by Gary Barnes from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Asking some personal questions or deep questions might be weird to someone.
In the middle of the conversations, we will ask about things that help us to know them better, like what's your favorite books, movies, songs, and etc!
This way, you will get closer to someone easily! Now, are you looking for common questions to get to know someone? In this article, Tripboba has compiled some questions to get to know someone through interesting questions, funny questions, and even icebreaker questions!
Do you want to try it? Let's scroll down to the following list of questions to get to know someone by Tripboba!
Questions to Get to Know Someone
Here are some questions to get to know someone better!
- Which meal is your favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- What song always gets you out on the dance floor?
- When you were a kid, did you eat the crusts on your sandwich or not?
- What activity instantly calms you?
- Ideally, how would you spend your birthday?
- What do you do on your commute to/from work?
- Do you have a favorite type of exercise?
- What's your favorite season, initially, and why?
- What's the best joke you've ever heard?
- What's the phone app you use most?
- Would you instead cook or order in?
- Have you ever disliked something and then changed your mind?
- What's your favorite board game?
- How do you take your coffee?
- What's your most prized possession and why?
- Is there any product that you couldn't live without?
- Do you sleep with a top sheet? Why or why not?
- If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
- What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
- What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
- Where's the next place on your travel bucket list
Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone About CareerQuestions to Get to Know Someone - Photo by RF._.studio from Pexels
Prefer a deep conversation rather than just doing small talk? You might need these questions to get to know someone about career.
- What’s your favorite thing about your current job?
- What annoys you most?
- What’s the career highlight you’re most proud of?
- Do you think you’ll stay in your current gig a while? Why or why not?
- What type of role do you want to take on after this one?
- Are you more of a "work to live" or a "live to work" type of person?
- Does your job make you feel happy and fulfilled? Why or why not?
- How would your 10-year-old self react to what you do now?
- What do you remember most about your first job?
- How old were you when you started working?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- What originally got you interested in your current field of work?
- Have you ever had a side hustle or considered having one?
- What’s your favorite part of the workday?
- What’s the best career decision you’ve ever made?
- What’s the worst career decision you’ve ever made?
- Do you consider yourself good at networking?
- What career advice would you give to your younger self?
- Do you believe in having a "five-year plan"?
- How do you separate your work life from your home life?
Good Questions to Ask to Get to Know SomeoneQuestions to Get to Know Someone - Photo by Alexander Suhorucov from Pexels
It would be a "good conversation starter" by asking the following questions to get to know someone below. More about questions to get to know someone.
- Do you have any friends you would consider family?
- Has your family ever pressured you to act a certain way?
- Did you ever get to meet your great-grandparents?
- What personality traits do you share with your relatives?
- What physical traits do you share with your relatives?
- What stories did your family members tell you growing up?
- How did your parents (and/or grandparents) meet?
- What makes you proud of your family?
- Who's the newest member of your family?
- What can always bring your family together?
- What’s a relationship deal-breaker for you?
- If you had only one sense (hearing, touch, sight, etc.), which would you want?
- What is your definition of success?
- What makes you feel at peace?
- What are you most proud of in the last year?
- What makes you feel most accomplished?
- Who do you admire most in the world?
- Would you instead and make more money doing a job you hate or less doing one you love?
- Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
- What’s the first thing you look for in a partner and friend?
- How has your perspective on the world changed over time?
- Do you live by any piece of advice or motto?
- How can someone earn your trust?
- How can someone lose your trust?
- Would you rather someone be honest and hurt your feelings or lie to protect them?
- If you could snap your fingers and instantly make the world better, what would you do?
- Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
- Have you ever lost a friend? If so, what happened?
- If you could only teach one thing to your (future) child, what would it be?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done, and why did you do it?
- What was the last movie, TV show, or book that made you cry or tear up?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
- Do you have any recurring dreams? If yes, what is it?
Questions to Ask Someone to Get to Know Them (Family Edition)
Here are the other questions to get to know someone for the family edition! A great question to find out the best traits about someone!
- How much time do you spend with your family?
- Are you religious or spiritual?
- Who do you most like spending time with and why?
- Were you close with your family growing up?
- How do you define your family now?
- What traits are most important to you in your family members?
- Who are you the closest to and why?
- Do you want a family of your own?
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
- If you could change your relationship with a family member, would you? If so, with whom?
- What was it like growing up as the youngest/oldest/middle/only child?
- Does your family ever take trips together?
- What’s your favorite family memory?
- What TV family most reminds you of your own?
- Do you ever wish you were raised differently?
- What’s the best piece of advice a family member has given you?
- Do you wish you had more siblings? If so, why?
- Did you ever hide anything from or lie to your parents?
- If you had a family business, what would it be?
- Do you and your family have any nicknames for each other?
- What's your favorite way to spend time with your family?
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those questions to get to know someone above. Hope it can make a better bond to each other!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness