90+ Lion Quotes That are Full of Powerful Life LessonsJul 30, 2021 10:30 PM Lion Quotes - Photo by Malang Times
Tripboba.com - The Lion King is an American musical drama film directed and produced by Jon Favreau in 2019. The story tells us not to be greedy because it will only bring us disadvantages.
Besides, it's important to believe in yourself that a good day will come when the time is perfect.
If you are a Disney fan and have already watched The Lion King, here we are presenting some lion quotes and the lion king quotes that you might miss.
Are you curious? Keep reading this article as Tripboba has compiled on this page. Let's check it out!
Lion King Quotes
"Hakuna Matata", so many phrases! Here are some lion quotes that are inspirational.
- "Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you." Mufasa
- "Look beyond what you see." Rafiki
- "It's times like this my buddy Timon here says: you got to put your behind in your past." Pumba
- "There's more to being a king than getting your way all the time." Mufasa
- "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." Rafiki
- "I laugh in the face of danger." Simba
- "When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so, we are all connected in the great Circle of Life…" Mufasa.
- "Truth? But, truth is in the eye of the beholder." Scar
- "Remember who you are." Mufasa
- "They can have the word. We'll create our own." Kiara
- "I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble." Mufasa
- "Out of the ashes of this tragedy, we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era." Scar
- "If you will not fight, then you will die as well." Zira
- "Love will find a way, anywhere we go. We're home if we are there together." Simba
- "Change is good." Rafiki
- "Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope." Mufasa
- "Sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before." Simba
- "Any story worth telling is worth telling twice." Rafiki
- "Look, sometimes bad things happen — and there's nothing you can do about it. So why worry?." Simba
- Nobody knows the trouble I've seen…Nobody knows my sorrow. Zazu
The Lion King QuotesLion Quotes - Photo by Pinterest
The Lion King is the most epic animated by Disney. Now, you can scroll down to the following lion quotes below!
- "As you go through life, you will see that there is so much that we don't understand. And the only thing we know is things don't always go the way we plan." Simba
- "You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become." Mufasa
- "Hakuna Matata." The Lion King
- "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." – Rafiki.
- "Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope." – Mufasa.
- "Well, somebody once told me that the great kings of the past are up there, watching over us." – Simba.
- "Why won't he be the king I know he is, the king I see inside?" – Nala
- "I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble." – Mufasa.
Cowardly Lion Quotes
Enjoy the following lion quotes below.
- "[crying] You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself. [sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!"
- "That doesn't do any good, I'm afraid of 'em."
- "All right, I'll go in there for Dorothy. Wicked Witch or no Wicked Witch, guards or no guards, I'll tear them apart. I may not come out alive, but I'm going in there. There's only one thing I want you fellows to do."
- "Talk me out of it!"
- "Put 'em up, put 'em up! Which one of you first? I'll fight you both together if you want. I'll fight you with one paw tied behind my back. I'll fight you standing on one foot. I'll fight you with my eyes closed...oh, pullin' an axe on me, eh? Sneaking up on me, eh?"
- "[singing] I'm afraid there's no denying'. I'm just a dandy-lion. A fate I don't deserve. I'm sure I could show my prowess. Be a lion, not a mouse. If I only had the nerve."
- "Not nobody! Not nohow!"
- "Why, I'd thrash him from top to bottomus!"
- "I'd wrap him up in cellophane!"
- "I'd show him who was king of the forest!"
Lion and Sheep QuotesLion Quotes - Photo by Big Hive Mind
Here are sheep and lion quotes that you might get interested in.
- "A lion can lead sheep, but sheep cannot lead a lion." ― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "Learn well how to think right and then be your own shepherd, otherwise you shall be the unlucky sheep of all sorts of cunning shepherds!"― Mehmet Murat ildan
- "A lion will never be afraid of sheep, no matter how many outnumber it."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "Don't be afraid of being alone; a lion does not rule the jungle with sheep at its side."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "It is easier for a lion to rule a jungle than for sheep to rule a forest."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "Don't let mediocre people talk you out of your dreams; lions have little in common with sheep."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "You either run with lions or walk with sheep."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "A lion conquers more in one day than a sheep in a lifetime."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "Sheep run with the herd, but lions run alone."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "The so-called "innocents" are still wearing the skins of sheep to cover their evil intentions. Thus, we must avoid flatterers at any cost, so as not to become their victims."― Mwanandeke Kindembo, Treatise Upon The Misconceptions of Narcissism
- "If a dog manages and directs a thousand sheep, it is not because of the genius of the dog, but because of the sheep's folly!"― Mehmet Murat ildan
- "A single lion can conquer a thousand sheep."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "If a lion takes its advice from sheep, it will go hungry."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "When sheep grow blind, it is only wolves that rejoice."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- "I would rather be feared by lions than be respected by sheep."― Matshona Dhliwayo.
Lion Quotes Inspirational
Here are some inspirational lion quotes that will bring positive vibes.
- "Do what you fear and your fears disappear."
- "Always be fearless. Walk like a lion, talk like pigeons, live like elephants, and love like an infant child."
- "A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man."
- "A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep."
- "The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks."
- "The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom."
- "A fierce wolf is greater than a cowardly lion."
- "There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness."
- "A lion does not fear laughter coming from a hyena."
- "I am more afraid of an army of one hundred sheep led by a lion than an army of one hundred lions led by a sheep."
- "If you build an army of 100 lions and their leader is a dog, in any fight, the lions will die like a dog. But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion, all dogs will fight as a lion."
- "A group of donkeys led by a lion can defeat a group of lions led by a donkey."
- "It's better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep."
- "One who is mentored by lions is fiercer than one who is mentored by wolves."
- "Be like a lion and a wolf, then you have a big heart and the power of leadership."
- "Lead like a lion, brave like a tiger, grow like a giraffe, run like a cheetah, strong like an elephant."
- "If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle."
- "The lion is an emblem of the dream of absolute power — and, as a wild rather than a domestic animal, he belongs to a world outside the realm of society and culture."
- "I breathe in my courage and exhale my fear."
- "I am bold as a lion."
- "A lion is called a 'king of beasts' obviously for a reason."
- "Intelligence entails a strong mind, but genius entails a heart of a lion in tune with a strong mind." – Criss Jami.
- "If you want to be a lion, you must train with lions."
- "Surround yourself with those on the same mission as you."
- "The power of a lion is not in its size, in its capability and strength."
- "Although I walk with grace, I have a mighty roar. A healthy woman is much like a lion: strong life force, life-giving, territoriality aware, fiercely loyal, and wisely intuitive. This is who we are."
- "A lion doesn't have to prove it's a threat. You already know what the lion is capable of."
Lion King 2 Quotes
Now you can pick which one is your favorite lion quotes below.
- "Simba, you owe him your daughter's life." Simba
- "Yes, sure. Clearly, we are in his debt and royal protocol demands that all debts be paid. Though in this case, you might want to make an exception." Zazu
- "Don't anybody move! These things are loaded... I'll let you have it!" Timon
- "You will stay where I can keep an eye on you, away from him!" Simba
- "You don't know him!" Kiara
- "I know he's following in Scar's pawprints, and I must follow in my father's." Simba
- "You will never be Mufassa!” Kiara
- "I never heard the story of Scar that way... he truly was a killer." Kovu
- "Fire is a killer. Sometimes what's left behind can grow back better than the generation before if given the chance." Simba
- "I humbly ask to join your pride." Kovu
- "No! You were banished, along with the outsiders." Simba
- "I have left the outsiders. I'm a rogue, judge me now, for who I am. Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn't commit?" Kovu
That's all. Thank you for reading all about lion quotes!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness