95 Good Deeds Quotes to Keep You Inspired!Jul 30, 2021 09:48 PM Good Deeds Quotes - Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
Tripboba.com - It is the perfect time to reflect and be inspired to do good for yourself and others worldwide.
Make a good impact on your community and motivate each other to take action.
If you need some motivation, add some positive words with the following list of good deeds quotes, as Tripboba has compiled below.
Let's check it out!
Doing Good Deeds Quotes
Here are some good deeds quotes that you can copy-paste.
- “How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice.
- “Every time you do a good deed you shine the light a little farther into the dark. And the thing is, when you're gone that light is going to keep shining on, pushing the shadows back.”― Charles de Lint
- “Even though your time on the job is temporary, if you do a good enough job, your work there will last forever.”― Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability.
- “The best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget.”― Ali Ibn Abi Talib A.S.
- “if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to do another and harder and better one.”― C.S. Lewis, The Horse, and His Boy.
- “To begin with, I had never done any good deeds; besides, even if I had simply fabricated a few, I would not have enjoyed going on about them.”― M. Ageyev, Novel with Cocaine.
- “I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”― Jana Stanfield.
- “What if — is more complicated than that? What if maybe opposite is true as well? Because, if bad can sometimes come from good actions—? where does it ever say, anywhere, that only bad can come from bad actions? Maybe sometimes — the wrong way is the right way? You can take the wrong path and it still comes out where you want to be? Or, spin it another way, sometimes you can do everything wrong and it still turns out to be right?”― Donna Tartt, The Goldfinch.
- “...we should be remembered for the things we do. The things we do are the most important things of all. They are more important than what we say or what we look like. The things we do outlast our mortality. The things we do are like monuments that people build to honour heroes after they've died. They're like the pyramids that the Egyptians built to honour the Pharaohs. Only instead of being made out of stone, they're made out of the memories people have of you. That's why your deeds are like your monuments. Built with memories instead of with stone.”― RJ Palacio
- “Be happy, noble heart, be blessed for all the good thou hast done and wilt do hereafter, and let my gratitude remain in obscurity like your good deeds.”― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo.
- “Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone's day.”― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, and Grumblings for Every Day of the Year.
- “You were ordered to obey to Allah, and you were create to perform good deeds.”― Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu-Talib A.S.
- “Know you not that a good man does nothing for appearance sake, but for the sake of having done right?”― Epictetus.
- “Do you think it is a vain hope that one day man will find joy in noble deeds of light and mercy, rather than in the coarse pleasures he indulges in today -- gluttony, fornication, ostentation, boasting, and envious vying with his neighbor? I am certain this is not a vain hope and that the day will come soon.”― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov.
- “There are two missions we are obligated to carry out during our life journey. The first, is to seek Truth throughout our lifetime. The second, is simply to be good. Engrave it in your mind that life is just one big board game where you have to make it from start to finish by being good. That is all you have to do. The hardest part, is dealing with all the obstacles that prevent smooth sailing. The trick is, to always strive to be the right person in all situations – regardless of personal cost to you. Your aim is to make sure the right book on your shoulder weighs more that the bad book on the left. The scales are real. Regardless of your chosen faith, there is a measurement system to be found in all of the world's religions. After all, does it make sense for all souls, good or bad, to end up in the same place? Of course not. To really secure the very best setting in the afterlife, the vibrations of your good deeds must surpass your death.”― Suzy Kassem, Rise and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem.
- “Sometimes, we may discover we helped the wrong person, but that should not be a reason to stop helping other people in need, even though we were fooled previously. Sometimes, we may discover we helped the wrong person, but that should not be a reason to stop helping other people in need, even though we were fooled previously. If you want to do good there are opportunities everywhere. Don’t let the fools spoil your good heart.”― Nico J. Genes, LESSONS in LIFE: Achieving a better you through self-reflection
- “She glanced around at the tombstones. “You’re surrounded by death here. Way too depressing. You really might want to think about getting another job.”
- “You see death and sadness in these sunken patches of dirt, I see lives lived fully and the good deeds of past generations influencing the future ones.”― David Baldacci, The Collectors
Quotes About Doing Good DeedsGood Deeds Quotes - Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
Check out some good deeds quotes below!
- “Encourage one another daily so that each one of you will find the energy to do good works.”― Lailah Gifty Akita.
- “Instead of worrying about evil, worry about losing the power to do good!”― Laurence Galian, The Sun At Midnight: The Revealed Mysteries Of The Ahlul Bayt Sufis.
- “Life is a song, and the difference you make is the lyrics.”― Michael Bassey Johnson, Song of a Nature Lover.
- “Commit yourself to being a trusted voice of light and truth. Reach back and help somebody and stay committed to being the change you want to see in the world.”― Germany Kent
- “Only when we stand unafraid to bleed all over our being with a genuine, unconflicted, uncorrupted, unselfish desire for good, will we be the founder of a civilized planet.”― Abhijit Naskar, The Shape of A Human: Our America Their America.
- “It's no use being a devil if you want to beam light into the world. Radiate good energy and good energy will find its way back to you.”― Torreon-Lee Dewar
- “Clémentine viewed good deeds as trickery; sensitivity, a weakness from which we must protect ourselves; modesty, an error that always disadvantages the charms of one who's pretty; sincerity, an idiocy that makes a fool; humility, an absurdity; temperance, a deprivation for the best years of one's life; and religion, laughable hypocrisy.”― Marquis de Sade, Aline and Valcour, or, the Philosophical Novel, Vol. III
- “If a path ain’t got no heart, you must not follow it, not for any reason—but if it does got heart, then you’d best oblige yourself. On account of doin’ good ain’t got no end. Like a pebble thrown in a pond, one kind act ripples outward in all directions. It affects others—for the betterment. How far the ripple may travel—no one can rightly say.”― C.A. Tedeschi, Fen and the Every Path
- “Every action done with a calm and pure mind is selfless and every action done for peace of mind is just selfish.”― Sonal Takalkar.
- “The person who does a truly good deed does not remember it as long as does the person for whom it is done. And this is how it ought to be. A truly good deed, by definition, is not done with the expectation of instant return ("I scratched your back, now you scratch mine!").”― Valentin Rasputin, Siberia on Fire: Stories and Essays
- “On the contrary, good deed is altruistic and confident of its own quiet but wonder-working power. And if, after many years, a person's past good deed comes back to him from a different quarter, this means it has made the rounds of that many more people and the circle of its effect has grown that much wider.”― Valentin Rasputin, Siberia on Fire: Stories and Essays.
- “Do the right thing and cover it up. You will discover to what extent you are sincere in doing it.”― MMarisa.
Good Deeds Quotes Sayings
Here are the other good deeds quotes. Enjoy!
- “Along with disinfecting your hands, disinfect your hearts too!”― Somya Kedia
- “We sometimes give someone something they need, with the subconscious hope that that will increase the chances of life giving us something we want.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “If karma were true then with seven billion people on this planet, all learning their karmic lessons, we would notice a definite improvement in the morality with every passing year. Well, have you noticed the world getting better? Isn’t it in fact in a terrible state, and getting worse? If anything, we seem to be subject to anti-karma … good deeds get punished, evil is rewarded, and no one learns their lessons!”― Ranty McRanterson, Freedumb, and Democracy: Libertarians, Dogs, Goyim, the Internet, and Last Men.
- “When you do good things for people, you’ve created something to cherish and bank on the memory wall. But if there are no good deeds, later in life when you reflect on the past, the halls will be dreary and fruitless.”― Anthony Liccione.
- “For their children’s good deeds, parents take credit for themselves. For their children’s bad deeds, parents give blame to society.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “Like philanthropy, charity is the deceptive art of making others happy, or less unhappy, in order to make yourself happy, or happier.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “If you do a few good deeds and then say, that's it, I've completed my daily quota of good deeds, then that's not goodness, but a mockery of goodness. When a river flows does it ever count the villages it passes by and then say that's it, I have completed my daily quota of providing people water - it doesn't, it simply keeps flowing, without keeping count of how many people are blessed by its water. Be like the river my friend and do good without keeping count.”― Abhijit Naskar, Ain't Enough to Look Human.
- “A fulfilled life doesn’t point to the number of years, awards, wealth and followers someone amassed for himself, but the number of faces that smiled because of him.”― Michael Bassey Johnson, The Book of Maxims, Poems and Anecdotes.
- “We reap the fruit of the seeds we sow. Every good deed, every bad deed—they are the means of planting seeds that will reward us one day with a merited harvest from life’s garden.”― Richelle E. Goodrich, Being Bold: Quotes, Poetry, & Motivations for Every Day of the Year.
- “A good leader's words are his deeds. Be a good a leader.”― Wisdom Kwashie Mensah.
- “Company of good people will lead you to success, bad people are like stagnant water, they give you dirty smells and stop you from moving ahead.”― Abid Hussain.
- “We all need encouragement in life. It helps us gain confidence and move forward. It is an indication that we did a good job and that we should continue what we started.
- Either by kind words or supporting actions, the power of encouragement helps a person to rise on his feet and achieve his dreams.
- Be a person who encourages others, and who accepts and appreciates any encouragement he receives.”― Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.
- “If you want good success, you have to sow the seeds of good thoughts and deeds, and be patient.”― Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu.
- “It is in the pursuits for the good of humanity and through purposeful deeds and endeavors that you own your power and soar to extraordinary levels of living.”― Germany Kent.
- “Doing a good deed isn't so hard. Showing a bright smile to your loved ones makes a difference. Saying Thank you to anyone who made an effort to you creates a difference. Saying a word of encouragement here and there makes a difference. Small donations, small advice, sharing what you can, all these right, easy to do deeds can make this world a better place.”― Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.
- “The effect of a single good deed could last for centuries, like planting a sapling of a long-living tree or writing a book that humans can benefit from generation after generation, or discovering a medicine, or inventing a useful invention. The power of good deeds could last forever; it is us who decide whether to leave a good impact during our lives or not.”― Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.
- “Life is a gift; each day is a chance to do better, to be better. In the Quran, God says that he created Day and Night for us to remember him and to thank him for his blessings. They are a continuous chance to correct our mistakes, to do more good deeds, to learn more, to teach more, to help this world thrive again.”― Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.
- “Lamentably, not all people who are incredibly blessed by God share their blessings. However, some people—moderately blessed, not so blessed, or not blessed at all—are the real blessings from God. They bestow their benevolence and compassion with others without flaunting the litany of their good deeds. (— Danny Castillones Sillada, Blessed People and People Who Are Blessings from God)”― Danny Castillones Sillada
- “Go d something great today. Something that's not pounded out from the podiums of prejudice, or politics, or rank biases stealthy clothed in righteous garments. Go do something great that's rooted in an essential good so deep that such podiums are helpless to capture even the thinnest parts of it. Go do something great today that's so clean and so authentic that the only podium that you find yourself listening to is the pain of the person standing next to you.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough.
- “Wrongdoing maketh one weak.”― Lailah Gifty Akita.
- “I have come to a simple conclusion - there is no better therapy than do good feel good.”― Amit Abraham.
- “Human existence, he believed, was a series of spiritual gradations through which man evolved to a higher state by virtue of his deeds.”― Nancy Rubin Stuart, American Empress: The Life and Times of Marjorie Merriweather Post.
- “The only way to influence others to do good deeds is to be the example of good deeds ourselves.”― Abhijit Naskar.
- “They could not understand that there is some few people in the world who do good without being asked. It were a hot day, I were a little boy, and ice-cream cones are always good. And that man just looked at me and thought I would like one--which I did. That is one reason why I do not hate all white folks today because some white folks will do good without being asked or hauled up before the Supreme Court to have a law promulgated against them.”― Langston Hughes, The Return of Simple.
- “Reason, not faith. Good deeds, not faith. Knowledge, not faith. In these signs we shall triumph.”― Adam Weishaupt, Evangelical Protestants: Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
- “I don't care whether you follow science, I don't care whether you follow the bible, all I care is how you behave with the everyday, ordinary people around you.”― Abhijit Naskar, Neden Türk: The Gospel of Secularism.
- “The more you give life, the more you'll have life.”― Abhijit Naskar, Neden Türk: The Gospel of Secularism.
Quotes About Doing Good Deeds Without RecognitionGood Deeds Quotes - Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels
More about good deeds quotes.
- "Before words must always be deeds. By deeds alone we have got our influence. Deeds alone give a political form to our activities" Vellupillai Pirapakaran.
- "You don't need power to gain recognition.. You don't need to be famous to gain fame.. Your good deeds that you do to others will make you gain more respect from other people." Unknown
- "Keeping away from all evil deeds, cultivation of life by doing good deeds and purification of mind from mental impurities." Buddha
- "And keep up prayer in the two parts of the day and in the first hours of the night; surely good deeds take away evil deeds this is a reminder to the mindful. (The Holy Prophet 11.114) "Quran
- "According to the Sutras, evil deeds result in hardships and good deeds result in blessings."Bodhidharma
- "Our deeds disguise us. People need endless time to try on their deeds, until each knows the proper deeds for him to do. But every day, every hour, rushes by. There is no time."John Locke
- "Thinking good thoughts is not enough, doing good deeds is not enough, seeing others follow your good examples is enough."
- "Recognition of function always precedes recognition of being." Rita Mae Brown
- "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it." Benjamin Franklin
Bragging About Good Deeds Quotes
Add some positive words with the following list of good deeds quotes below.
- “Good people are always beautiful.”― Luffina Lourduraj.
- “You don't have to be famous or rich to do a good deed. No matter how small it may seem, each kind deed sends a rippling action of kindness to humanity. Whether it is donating, helping the donor to implement or ensuring the donation recipients are treated right, each one of us has a role in philanthropy.”― Gloria D. Gonsalves.
- “Some things sound better if they don't come from you.”― Joyce Rachelle.
- “The best sleeping pill is a clear conscience.”― Dada J. P. Vaswani.
- “We are all capable of doing every terrible thing that we are capable of doing.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “We refused to be what world want us to be- BAD. We are what we are- GOOD. And that's the way it is going to be.”― Nurudeen Oshawa
- “Good words alone do not make a person good, but good deeds make a person great.”― Gift Gugu Mona.
- “Sometimes you will do good and never get an acknowledgement for it. Do not let that dishearten you; the world is a better place with your good deeds.”― Gift Gugu Mona.
- “When the chance comes to do a good deed, don’t waste it because it might never come back. The world doesn’t have an (Undo) button; still, you have your conscience, brain, wisdom, and heart to help you do the right thing.”― Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.
- “If you hold your hand closed, nothing good can come in. The open hand is blessed, for it gives in abundance, even as it receives.”― Biddy Mason.
- “Good and Bad are like God and Devil. It's up to you, who do you want to summon.”― Mohith Agadi.
- “We refused to be what the world want us to be- BAD. We are what we are- GOOD. And that's the way it is going to be.”― Nurudeen Oshawa
- “A good deed is never lost.”― Alexandre Dumas, Twenty Years After
Do Good Deeds Quotes
Scroll down and choose one of your favorite good deeds quotes!
- “Death doesn't care, it takes away no matter who you you are, do good when you are still alive”― Mary Uwamahoro.
- “Besides, it seems to mee that spreading the doctrine of doing good can harm no one.' Nakor shook his head. 'Would that it were true. Men have been put to death for preaching good.”― Raymond E. Feist, Shards of a Broken Crown
- “Besides, it seems to me that spreading the doctrine of doing good can harm no one.' Nakor shook his head. 'Would that it were true. Men have been put to death for preaching good.”― Raymond E. Feist, Shards of a Broken Crown
- “Throughout our lives we will meet individuals who benefit from the assistance of others yet are resentful of receiving another person’s goodwill.”― Carlos Wallace, The Other 99 T.Y.M.E.S: Train Your Mind to Enjoy Serenity
- “Only grace makes it possible to do the good we must do.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You will surely be rewarded for every seed of good deed and godliness.”― Sunday Adelaja, The Mountain of Ignorance
- “Killing or eating animals is an act of beasts. Stirs within the devil. Sorry. It spurs evil. Thus is truth - at least the metaphysical.”― Fakeer Ishavardas
- “If you are truly concerned about helping people and creating value for them in your business and life. God will take care of you, and the universe will reward you.”― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “Remember that we will not be here forever. Good thoughts, good ideas, and good deeds have a chance to live for a very long time.”― Debasish Mridha
- “If our world will be full of bad deeds of all kind,you can imagine the kind of world we shall be living in! What percentage of your daily deeds are bad?”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah, Pills For Healthy Life
- “A man's righteousness shall be his reward.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Whatever makes men good christians, makes them good citizens.”― Daniel Webster
- “Your good deeds recognize you than your personality”― IPS.PAUL
- “People may forget your good deeds, may backbite you and may put you down but the Lord will never forget. It's God's will to put you on the right place, surely He'll make a way and secure you from the intent of the hearts.”― Jennifer Aquilla.
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all about Good Deeds quotes above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness