95+ Great Motivational Quotes for Men that You Can Copy-Paste!Jul 29, 2021 11:11 PM Motivational Quotes for Men - Photo by Sora Shimazaki from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Here are 95+ great motivational quotes for men to help you improve your life and achieve the success you want.
Read on to find the words of wisdom that will inspire you to build your business, lead your life, and achieve your goals.
So, scroll down to the following list of motivational quotes for men as compiled by Tripboba below!
Hope you will love them!
Motivational Fitness Quotes for Men
Here are some motivational quotes for men about fitness.
- "I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."Kobe Bryant, 5-time NBA Championship winner
- "In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.”- Rich Froning Jr., CrossFit Games champion.
- “You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.”- Pavel Tsatsouline, Chairman of StrongFirst and father of the modern kettlebell movement.
- “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.”- Ronnie Coleman, eight-time Mr. Olympia.
- “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.”- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, actor and pro wrestler.
- “There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been.”- Hugh Jackman, actor and member of the 1000-pound lift club.
- “Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.”- Sylvester Stallone, actor.
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.”- LeBron James, three-time NBA Championship winner.
- “I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to be the best.”- J.J. Watt, defensive end for the Houston Texans.
- “Most people give up right before the big break comes — don’t let that person be you.”- Michael Boyle, performance coach to the 2013 World Series champion Red Sox and owner of Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning.
- “I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve — not only to please the coach and the fans — but also to feel satisfied with myself.”- Cristiano Ronaldo, forward for Juventus and captain of the Portuguese National Soccer Team.
- “You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.”- Joe Manganiello, actor and one of the 100 Fittest Men of All Time.
- "You have to push past your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go.”- Drew Brees, quarterback for the New Orleans Saints and 2010 Super Bowl MVP
- “If you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre.”- Ray Lewis, two-time Super Bowl Champion and NFL Hall of Famer.
- “You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.”- Michael Phelps, swimmer and 18-time Olympic gold medalist.
- “When you have a clear vision of your goal, it’s easier to take the first step toward it.”- L.L. Cool J., rapper and actor.
- “We run for the people who think they cant.”- Dick Hoyt, retired Lt. Colonel from the Air National Guard who pushes his quadriplegic son through over 1,000 marathons, triathlons, and Ironman races.
- "I was never a natural athlete, but I paid my dues in sweat and concentration, and took the time necessary to learn karate and became a world champion.”- Chuck Norris, martial artist, and actor.
Motivational Quotes for Black MenMotivational Quotes for Men - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Here are the other motivational quotes for men.
- “I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all.” – James Baldwin
- “Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time: the need for man to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such method is love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The only justification for ever looking down on somebody is to pick them up.” – Jesse Jackson.
- “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.” – Langston Hughes.
- “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself-the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us-that’s where it’s at.” – Jesse Owens
- “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” – Booker T. Washington.
- “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time.” — Malcolm X.
- “The African-American experience is one of the most important threads in the American tapestry.” – Bill Frist.
- “We should emphasize not Negro History, but the Negro in history. What we need is not a history of selected races or nations, but the history of the world void of national bias, race hate, and religious prejudice.” – Carter Woodson.
- “Defining myself, as opposed to being defined by others, is one of the most difficult challenges I face.” – Carol Moseley-Braun.
- “When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” – George Washington Carver.
- “Black people cannot and will not become integrated into American society on any terms but those of self-determination and autonomy.”– Gerda Lerner.
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
- “Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.”- Jack LaLanne, a bodybuilder known as the “Godfather of Fitness.”
- "To keep winning, I have to keep improving.”- Craig Alexander, Ironman World Champion.
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”- Michael Jordan, a 6-time NBA Championship winner.
- “I know that if I set my mind to something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it.”- David Beckham, internationally renowned former soccer player.
- “We must appreciate and never underestimate our own inner power.”- Noah Galloway, former Army Rang, them r, and 2014 Ultimate Men’s Health Guy.
- "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was." Muhammad Ali, champion boxer
- “If you take time to realize what your dream is and what you really want in life — no matter what it is, whether it’s sports or in other fields — you have to realize that there is always work to do, and you want to be the hardest working person in whatever you do, and you put yourself in a position to be successful. And you have to have a passion about what you do.”Stephen Curry, 3-time NBA Championship winner
- “You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take.”Wayne Gretzky, 4-time Stanley Cup winner
- “Enduring means accepting. Accepting things as they are and not as you would wish them to be, and then looking ahead, not behind.”Rafael Nadal, 19-time Grand Slam winner
- “It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”Babe Ruth, Hall of Fame MLB player
- Daily Motivational Quotes for Men
- Find out your favorite motivational quotes for men below, and don't forget to share with your friends.
- "Man is what he believes." Anton Chekhov
- "A great man is hard on himself; a small man is hard on others." Confucius
- "If you perform the sacrifice of doing your duty, you do not have to do anything else. Devoted to duty, man attains perfection."Bhagavad Gita
- "A person can achieve everything by being simple and humble."The Vedas
- "The most persevering becomes the most talented." Maxime Lagacé
- "To have become a deeper man is the privilege of those who have suffered." Oscar Wilde
- "You will earn the respect of all men if you begin by earning the respect of yourself." Musonius Rufus
- "When you find peace within yourself, you also find peace without." Naga Devi
- "The crucial thing is to find a truth which is truth for me, to find the idea for which I am willing to live and die." Søren Kierkegaard
- "Live your life in such a way that you neither hide nor have a wish to display your life to people." Leo Tolstoy
- "If you want to save the world, save your little corner of the world." Naval Ravikant
- "The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses." Edith Sodergran
- "The more self-knowledge you have, the calmer you can be." Maxime Lagacé
Motivational Quotes for Young Men
Scroll down to the best motivational quotes for men and write down your favorite one! Hope it will inspire you!
- "Working hard can give you meaning. Silence can give you peace." Maxime Lagacé
- "Knowledge will give you power, but character respect." Bruce Lee
- "What you aim at determines what you see." Jordan Peterson
- "A wise man becomes free when he is ready to die at any moment." Diogenes
- "The ignorant work for their own profit; the wise work for the welfare of the world, without thought for themselves." Bhagavad Gita
- "Once you’re calm and fit, you have everything worth having, as the rest just comes and goes." Naval Ravikant
- "You should think in such a way that everybody could look into your soul and see what is transpiring there." Seneca
- "Progress is made in solitude; profit is made in public." Sven Schnieders
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
- "True wealth: Worriless sleeping, clear conscience, reciprocal gratitude, absence of envy, muscle strength, frequent laughs, no meals alone, no gym classes, good digestive functions, no meeting rooms, periodic surprises, foamy coffee, crusty bread, ability to nap, access to a hammock." Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- "There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming." Søren Kierkegaard
- "The wiser you get, the less you care to look like a fool." Maxime Lagacé
- "Always remember: Silence and smile are two very powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems. Silence is the way to avoid many problems." Paulo Coelho
- "Happiness isn’t about making more money, but rather freedom. The freedom to say no to things you don’t want to do. The freedom to say no to people you don’t like. The freedom to not feel like you are obligated to say “yes.” Freedom is saying yes when you want to." Shane Parrish
- "The greater the success, the more it was due to one thing: focus." Shane Parrish
- "Those who apply themselves too closely to little things often become incapable of great things." François de La Rochefoucauld
- "We need men who can dream of things that never were." John F. Kennedy
- "My idea of the modern stoic sage is someone who transforms fear into prudence, pain into information, mistakes into initiation, and desire into undertaking." Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Motivational Workout Quotes for MenMotivational Quotes for Men - Photo by Ketut Subiyanto from Pexels
More about motivational workout quotes for men:
- “It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.”
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
- “Someone busier than you is working out right now.”
- “If it burns, you’re getting closer.”
- “It only takes 21 days to make or break a habit.”
- “The best feeling is when you didn’t want to exercise and you worked out anyway.”
- “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
- “Train insane or remain the same”
- “When life knocks you down…do a burpee!”
- “Sore. The most satisfying pain.”
Motivational Bible Quotes for Men
In this part, Tripboba has selected some motivational quotes for men from the Bible version.
- "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39
- "The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
- "So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."John 15:13
- "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."Ephesians 3:20
- "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, or the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deuteronomy 31:6
- "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:12
- "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."John 4:18
- "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"Romans 8:31
- "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."Romans 15:13
- "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD!"Psalm 31:24
- "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."Isaiah 41:10
- "But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."Isaiah 40:31
- "Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.'"Mark 10:27
- "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."1 Peter 5:7
- "But Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'"Matthew 19:26
- "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."Philippians 4:13
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all about motivational quotes for men above. Hope it will inspire you to be a better man!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness