Best 40 Deep Quotes: Gaining Insights and New Perspectives through WordsFeb 08, 2021 11:01 PM Deep Quotes - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Words always work wonder in calming our heart and helping us detangle our mind. Especially those that are carefully, and thoughtfully crafted into wise, deep quotes. For you looking for some deep quotes to relate to, Tripboba has got your back!
Deep inspirational quotes
Deep love quotes
Here are our best assorted deep quotes for you lovebirds!
- “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.” ― Ranata Suzuki
- “Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan, A Thousand Flamingos
- “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it's something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- “I'm glad to be alive in a world where his gently awakening eyes nourish the morning sun.” ― Sanober Khan, Turquoise Silence
- “Sensitive people meet each other. And then they bond slowly. But the bond remains strong forever.” ― Avijeet Das
- “We fell into the love that had been lying beneath our love like water below ice, and understood that while we had been having a lot of fun together we had only been skating on the surface, and now we were in as deep as we could go.” ― Salman Rushdie, The Golden House
- “He breathed life into my soul without laying his bare hands on my skin, my heart didn't have a choice.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “Love and understanding are one into the same. without love, there is no understanding, and without understanding, there can be no love” ― Bodhi Smith, Bodhi Smith Impressionist Photography
- “I found my flower, there she was, she caught my eye and captured my heart. I listened to her...she called out to me with her colors and warmth, held me with her softness and beauty, silently asking only that I let her grow, and let her be, and love her for who she was: my flower” ― Bodhi Smith, Bodhi Smith Impressionist Photography
- “I only swim in deep waters. If you want to test my waters, you better know how to swim.” ― Lebo Grand
- “I do not desire you for your perfections. I desire you for your impefections.” ― Avijeet Das
Deep quotes about life
Need some empowerment? Look over these powerful deep quotes.
- “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
- “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” ― douglas adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
- “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!
- “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
Deep best friends quotes
Here are some deep quotes about friendship to relate to.
- “Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.” ― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger
- “Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead. Walk beside me… just be my friend” ― Albert Camus
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Emerson in His Journals
- “You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
- “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.” ― Groucho Marx
- “I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.” ― Jane Austen, Jane Austen's Letters
- “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever” ― Dave Matthews Band
- “I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” ― Jon Katz
Deep depression quotes
Deep quotes often sooth the mind of those who are fighting their demon inside.
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.” ― Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a Funny Story
- “There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss
- “Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer. But, in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying.” ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- “That's the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it's impossible to ever see the end.” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
- “I can't eat and I can't sleep. I'm not doing well in terms of being a functional human, you know?” ― Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a Funny Story
- “Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say “My tooth is aching” than to say “My heart is broken.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain
- “Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression.” ― Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle
- “That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness