Who Know Me Better QuestionAug 25, 2021 10:28 PM Photo by Gerson Repreza from Unsplash
Playing games with friends is the best thing to do when you are running out of topic. If you're looking for the best game to play, these who knows me better questions can be your best to play. Let's check these out on the list below!
- "Am I right or left-handed?"
- "Did I ever get in trouble in school? If yes, do you remember what for?"
- "Do I dance when there’s no one watching?"
- "Do I drink coffee or tea?"
- "Do I enjoy reading books?"
- "Do I like spicy food?"
- "Do I love oatmeal or cereals for breakfast?"
- "How much water do I drink every day?"
- "How old am I?"
- "What book did I obsess over in the past?"
- "What is my eye color?"
- "What is my favorite board game?"
- "What is my favorite ice cream flavor?"
- "What is my favorite outfit?"
- "What is my favorite pastime?"
- "What is the first thing I do in the morning?"
- "What is the last thing I do before going to sleep?"
- "What makes me sad?"
- "Which holiday/season is my favorite?"
- "Who is my oldest best friend?"
Who Knows Me Better Questions For Siblings
The world is never in peace when you're with your siblings. Sometimes it is just debating and arguing with them. But they complete you as a whole family. These who knows me better questions might be your best way to test their understanding about you. Let's check 'em out!
- "Am I a sore loser?"
- "Am I religious?"
- "Can I speak more than one language?"
- "Do I have a green thumb?"
- "Do I like participating in non-work activities at the office?"
- "Do I love eating lunch alone, or with work friends?"
- "Do I love fishing, hunting, camping, or spending time in nature?"
- "Do I talk in my sleep, grit my teeth, snore, or sleepwalk?"
- "Do you know exactly what tasks fall under my job description?"
- "Have I ever been fired?"
- "How old was I when I had my first relationship?"
- "If I could change anything about my job, what would it be?"
- "If I could choose from a 4-day workweek or work-at-home setup, which would I choose?"
- "What chores did I absolutely hate doing as a child?"
- "What do you think is the hardest part of my job?"
- "What is my job title?"
- "What is the craziest haircut that I have had?"
- "What’s one fad I fell hard for in my teens?"
- "What’s something I find challenging about work?"
- "Where did I work before this company?"
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness