30 Elf Quotes to Cheer Up Your Holiday, No More Sad Day!Feb 05, 2021 10:49 PM Elf Quotes - Photo by @WhisperAmber from Twitter
Tripboba.com - Who doesn’t love “Elf”, one of those rare Christmas comedies that has a heart, a brain, and a wicked sense of humor? Starring Will Ferrell, this movie follows the plot of Buddy who’s accidentally transported to the North Pole as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa's elves. Later, the adult Buddy travels to New York (in full elf uniform!) in search of his real father. It turns out that his father is a cynical businessman namely Walter Hobbs. Walter reluctantly attempts to start a relationship with the childlike Buddy with increasingly chaotic results.
Though Elf is 100% on board with the magic of Christmas, we all love the witty humors which make it a special show among many Christmas movies that we’d enjoy over and over again. The movie teaches us that honesty, acceptance, and affection for all humanity is clear and positive.
If you can’t get enough of this lovely family movie, you can find some memorable Elf quotes that hit home to reminisce the sweet, old days. In this article, Tripboba has got you covered with your favorite Elf quotes which will make you miss the movie!
Elf Movie Quotes
Funny Elf Quotes
Looking for Buddy the Elf quotes that will bring laughter to you? We know we’ve got plenty! Here are some funny Elf quotes which will make your day!
- “I am a cotton-headed ninny muggins!” – Buddy
- “So, good news…I saw a dog today.” – Buddy
- “Son of a nutcracker!” – Buddy
- “I’m sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies into the VCR.” – Buddy
- “Have you seen this toilets? They’re ginormous!” – Buddy
- “It’s just nice to meet another human who shares my affinity for elf culture.” – Buddy
- “You stink! You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.” – Buddy
- “I’m singing! I’m in a store and I’m singing!” – Buddy
- "The paparazzi have been trying to nail me for years." – Santa
- “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?” – Buddy answering the phone
- “SANTA! Oh my God! Santa, here?! I know him! I know him!” – Buddy
- “Francisco! That’s fun to say! Francisco.” – Buddy
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.” – Buddy
Best Buddy the Elf Quotes
We know that Elf is, aside from funny, is truly a heartwarming Christmas movie. Here we’ve brought you some Elf quotes which will melt your heart away!
- “You have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card.” – Buddy
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Buddy
- “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite.” – Buddy
- “There’s room for everyone on the Nice List!” – Buddy
- “I planned out our whole day. First we make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll go ice skating, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie Dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we’ll snuggle.” – Buddy
- “Then I traveled through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, past the sea of twirly-swirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.” – Buddy
- “I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.” – Buddy
- “I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!” – Buddy
- “What about Santa’s cookies? I suppose parents eat those, too?” – Buddy
- “I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it.” – Buddy
- "But, I really want to see you and - and I think you’re beautiful and I, um…I feel really warm when I am around you, and um, my tongue swells up. So…do you wanna go eat food?" – Buddy
- “If you can sing alone, you sing in front of other people. There’s no difference.” – Buddy
- “This place reminds me of Santa’s Workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.” – Buddy
- “Elves love to tell stories. I bet you didn’t know that about elves.”
- "Oh, it’s easy, it’s just like talking - except louder and longer and you move your voice up and down.” — Buddy talking about singing
- "Treat every day like Christmas.” – Buddy
- "Buddy, you're more of an elf than anyone I ever met. And the only one I would want working on my sleigh tonight." – Santa
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness