60+ I Hate Myself Quotes to Learn from Past MistakesAug 02, 2021 11:05 PM I Hate Myself Quotes - Photo by Nathan Cowley from Pexels
Tripboba.com - There are moments in your life where you did something wrong and you hate yourself for it. All humans make mistakes. There are no human beings on this earth living without mistakes.
The thing that matters is the way you deal with yourself after doing those mistakes. You don’t want to live with those feelings for the rest of your life.
Eventually, you want to make peace with yourself. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Forgive yourself and move on for a better and bright day.
Today is the day where Tripboba is bringing I hate myself quotes to your presence. We hope by reading this article of I hate myself quotes, you can be open and kinder to yourself.
I Hate Myself and I Wanna Die Quotes
If you are one of those people who feels miserable inside and has a tragic sense of self-loathing, then you are in the right page.
This section article on I hate myself quotes will explain how you feel the best. Keep in mind though, you are not alone in this and many others are in the same situation as you.
- "I hate myself, and I want to die" ~ Kurt Cobain
- "You wake up and you feel - what? Heaviness, an ache inside, a weight, yes. A soft crumpling of the flesh. A feeling like all the surfaces inside you have been rubbed raw. A voice in your head - no, not voices, not like hearing voices, nothing that crazy, just your own inner voice, the one that says 'Turn left at the corner' or 'Don't forget to stop at the post office,' only now it's saying, 'I hate myself.' It's saying, 'I want to die.'" ~ Carolyn Parkhurst
- "I don't belong. Not here. Not now. I have to get back there. The bet was rigged, he made me believe. Now there's darkness in my soul. I want to die . . . again. But I choose to come back, why?" ~ Todd McFarlane
- "I don’t really care what you think about me because it’s guaranteed that you’ll never be able to hate me more than I hate myself, so go ahead." - Unknown
- "I want to die, stripped, by myself, of all fantasies. That's the goal. I want to feel what is real, at the end, and only what is real. Grip fiercely with my eyes all that is around me--the people of my intimate life, the objects in the room, without the evasions of fantasies." ~ Frank Lentricchia
- "I have loved no part of the world like this and I have loved no women as I love you. You're my human Africa. I love your smell as I love these smells. I love your dark bush as I love the bush here, you change with the light as this place does, so that one all the time is loving something different and yet the same. I want to spill myself out into you as I want to die here." ~ Graham Greene
- "The town is silent. The night boils with eleven stars. Oh starry starry night! This is how I want to die." ~ Anne Sexton
- "I hate myself on the screen. I want to die ... my voice is either too high or too gravelly. I want to dive under the carpet.... I'd love to be tall and willowy ... I'm short." ~ Elizabeth Taylor
- ""I don't know how to say it exactly. Only... I want to die as myself. Does that make any sense?" he asks. I shake my head. How could he die as anyone but himself. "I don't want them to change me in there. Turn me into some kind of monster that I'm not."" ~ Suzanne Collins
- "When I look at small things, I think I shall go on living: drops of rain, leather gloves shrunk by being wet... When I look at something too big, I want to die: the Diet Building, or a map of the world." ~ Kobo Abe
- "No one could ever hate me as much as I hate myself, okay? So any mean thing someone’s gonna think of to say about me, I’ve already said to me, about me, probably in the last half hour!" - Unknown
- "I don’t hate you for not loving me anymore, but i hate myself for still loving you." - Unknown
- "Awareness There is a dark place. A place where I have no eyes, no mouth. No words. I can't cry out because I have no breath. The silence is so deep I want to die. But I can't. The darkness and silence go on forever. It is not a dream. I don't dream." ~ Mary E. Pearson
- "I want to live but I want to die. What do I do?" ~ Ned Vizzini
- "I thought, “I want to die. I want to die more than ever before. There’s no chance now of a recovery. No matter what sort of thing I do, no matter what I do, it’s sure to be a failure, just a final coating applied to my shame. That dream of going on bicycles to see a waterfall framed in summer leaves—it was not for the likes of me. All that can happen now is that one foul, humiliating sin will be piled on another, and my sufferings will become only the more acute. I want to die. I must die. Living itself is the source of sin." ~ Osamu Dazai
I Hate Myself for Loving You Quotes
Here is the list of I hate myself quotes for loving you. Mind you, these I hate myself quotes come from many people who have gone through the same experience as you. So, let’s read along!
- "I never should have left you. I'll never stop loving you, even if you hate me for walking away." - Tara Sivec
- "I was exactly having fun. I was stone miserable, but I wasn't hating doing it; I was loving doing it, but it's just damaged and warped." - Mick Farren
- "I knew that I could hate him all I wanted for the way he was hurting me, but I couldn't ever stop loving him, absolutely, for what he was." - Paula McLain
- "When you judge someone, you are judging yourself. When you hate someone, you are hating yourself. When you love someone, you are loving yourself. Nobody will ever betray, humiliate or hurt you, if you have not first betrayed, humiliated or hurt yourself." - Human Angels
- "Love is the direct opposite of hate. By definition it's something you can't feel for more than a few minutes at a time, so what's all this bullshit about loving somebody for the rest of your life?" - Judith Perelman Rossner
- "I can't take loving people only for them to be taken away. Everyone I love leaves me. I hate it, I fuckin' hate it, it's not right, Can't you stop it, just stop it, fuck, get it to stop!" - Marita A. Hansen
- "I'm just not a fan of the gym. In fact, I hate it. I understand loving the feeling you get after working out all those endorphins. But going there? It's the worst." - Lauren Conrad
- "Personally, the worst thing a boy can do to a girl is to ignore her while she's loving him with all her heart." - Liam Payne
- "To hate is to study, to study is to understand, to understand is to appreciate, to appreciate is to love. So maybe I'll end up loving your theory." - John Archibald Wheeler
- "You do not hate anyone you are not capable of loving. Remember that." - Seth
- "Until people learn to love others more than they love to hate others, not much will change in this world." - Rob Liano
- "The lovely loving and the hateful hates." - Lorenz Hart
- "We don't stop loving people just because we hate them, but we don't stop hating them either." - Jonathan Tropper
- "It is only by loving others that we can learn to live; living is rare nowadays ... most people survive; that is all." - Sandra Chami Kassis
- "Can't break free from the things that you do. I wanna walk, but I run back to you, that's why I hate myself for loving you." - Joan Jett
I Hate Myself So Much Quotes
Sometimes, you need to do is to release it all and scream – there’s nothing wrong in doing so. You have done and gone through so much so you have more patience. You deserve love and good treatment always.
If you’re wondering about I hate myself quotes, you can read the following list:
- "I can't take it anymore. The waiting. The wanting. Something inside me snaps. I hate myself. I hate that I have to deal with this. I hate my life. And I hate how I can't count on anyone to be completely there when I need them, exactly the way I need them to be." ~ Susane Colasanti
- "I want to look into a mirror that will love my own reflection harder than I hate myself." ~ Meggie Royer
- "At least I hate myself as much as I hate anybody else." ~ Robert Crumb
- "No one could ever hate me as much as I hate myself, okay? So any mean thing someone's gonna think of to say about me, I've already said to me, about me, probably in the last half hour!" ~ Hannah
- "I hate myself for loving you and the weakness that it showed. You were just a painted face on a trip down to suicide road." ~ Bob Dylan
- "Remember the pain?' thought Artemis. I hate myself. I really do." ~ Eoin Colfer
- "To one's enemies: "I hate myself more than you ever could." ~ Alain de Botton
- "I cannot love anyone if I hate myself. That is the reason why we feel so extremely uncomfortable in the presence of people who are noted for their special virtuousness, for they radiate an atmosphere of the torture they inflict on themselves. That is not a virtue but a vice." ~ Carl Jung
- "I hate the human race. Of course, therefore, I hate myself the most, because I am the least of the human race." ~ Peter Steele
- "I'm stuck struggling in the cold water, and all I can do is grieve, grieve, in the hoar necessitous horror of the morning, bitterly I hate myself, bitterly it's too late yet while I feel better I still feel ephemeral and unreal and unable to straighten my thoughts or even really grieve, in fact I feel too stupid to be really bitter, in short I don't know what I'm doing and I'm being told what to do." ~ Jack Kerouac
- "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." ~ Gautama Buddha
- "Nothing wrong with changing your mind. That's a very unwaffling thing to say: "Nothing wrong..." Who am I to say that there's nothing wrong with it? Maybe something is wrong with changing your mind. Anyway, love is very, very difficult. I love. But probably because I hate myself on some deep, sick level, it makes loving difficult. But I do try." ~ Jonathan Ames
- "Nobody likes me!" "I wish I could like you, Charlie Brown, but I can't... If I were to like you, it would be admitting that I was lowering my standards! You wouldn't want me to do that, would you? Be reasonable! I have standards that I have set up for liking people, and you just don't meet those standards! It wouldn't be reasonable for me to like you!" "I hate myself for being so unreasonable!" ~ Charles M. Schulz
- "I hate myself, that I cannot believe it so constantly and surely as I should; but no human creature can rightly know how mercifully God is inclined toward those that steadfastly believe in Christ." ~ Martin Luther
- "…I hate myself for not being able to go downstairs naturally and seek comfort in numbers. I hate myself for having to sit here and be torn between I know not what within me." ~ Sylvia Plath
I Hate Myself for Hurting You Quotes
We all have any sort of regret towards anything we have done in the past. There’s nothing wrong in expressing it too. And before it’s too late, take this chance to apology to someone – or even yourself you have wronged.
To end this writing of I hate myself quotes, here is Tripboba’s version of I hate myself quotes for you to read:
- "I hate seeing you hurt. I'm sorry for hurting you last night. The look on your face speared my icy heart. I wish I could take it all back." – Fisher Amelie
- "We can never be grieved for their miseries who are thoroughly wicked, and have thereby justly called their calamities on themselves." – John Dryden
- "The world hates us, but the bottom line is we're gonna have to show the world why they hate us by bombing the hell out of some people that have been hurting us. That's all. That's the end of it." – Jimmie Walker
- "Those who do deeds sovereignly great are always sure of being served by somebody in the multitude." – Victor Hugo
- "Real spirituality is about getting the bullshit out of your life and getting real. Real humility knows how to slam a door closed and say no more. You can't be humble without self-love." – Bryant McGill
- "Up with life. Stamp out all small and large indignities. Leave everyone alone to make it without pressure. Down with hurting. Lower the standard of living. Do without plastics. Smash the servo-mechanisms. Stop grabbing. Snuff the breeze and hug the kids. Love all love. Hate all hate." – John D. MacDonald
- "If I could be more vague I'd write more about people in my life, but I hate hurting feelings or making people feel uncomfortable. I've done that before. Unless they're sad songs. Those get finished fast, but the mean ones often end up at the back of the bottom drawer and it's probably for the best." – Caitlin Rose
- "I think the hardest thing in life is to forgive. Hate is self destructive. If you hate somebody, you're not hurting the person you hate, you're hurting yourself. It's a healing, actually, it's a real healing... forgiveness." – Louis Zamperini
- "You say you hate me, yet, you use me to stop hurting." – Brodi Ashton
- "I think you should be angry if you're angry. But it's also true that hate has a way of hurting you more than the person you're hating." – Stephanie Oakes
- "I hate that I miss you. I hate that you forgot about me. I hate that you don't want me. I hate that I still care about you." – Unknown
- "When you keep hurting someone, you do one of three things. Either you fill them up with hate, and they destroy everything around them. Or you fill them up with sadness, and they destroy themselves. Or you fill them up with justice, and they try to destroy everything that's bad and cruel in this world. Me, I was the first kind of person." – Nick Lake
- "I hate people like that, people you have to protect while they keep hurting you." – Marlon James
- "People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don't hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!" – Israelmore Ayivor
- "Each time we try to express ourselves we have to break with ourselves." – Octavio Paz
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness