60 Pirates of the Caribbean Quotes: Most Memorable Quotes from The Movie That You Will Love!Jul 19, 2021 09:30 PM Pirates of the Caribbean Quotes - Photo by Super Moview from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Since its first release in 2003, Pirates of the Caribbean movie has gained popularity all across the world. Among the most interesting and unique things about the movie has to be about its action sequences that are well-staged and of course very entertaining.
The essential thing about this movie series is also the fact that has to do with its visual gags that rely on comedy a lot. If you are a fan of the movie, you’ll absolutely love other great things about it.
Since you are here, you will absolutely get nostalgic with the following Pirates of the Caribbean quotes Tripboba is providing today. Right now, you’re probably in a state where you need entertainment.
What better treatment can we give you than sharing these Pirates of the Caribbean quotes? Let’s just dive into it!
Pirates of the Caribbean Quotes Jack Sparrow
With his ridiculously funny character, Jack Sparrow always lights up our screen when we see him in action. While he brags a lot and not being the best pirate at sea, he always manages to make us laugh – we love him so much for that!
That’s why Tripboba is bringing Pirates of the Caribbean quotes for your entertainment that are ready to make your day filled with laughter.
Let’s just take a look at these Pirates of the Caribbean quotes from the pirate himself.
- “I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid.”
- “I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request.”
- “It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.”
- “Not all treasure’s silver and gold, mate.”
- “You are without a doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.” (James Norrington) “But you have heard of me.” (Jack Sparrow)
- “If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.”
- “Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.”
- “Why fight when you can negotiate?”
- “You need to find yourself a girl, mate.”
- “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”
- “Nobody move! I dropped me brain!”
- “This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.”
- “I love this song! Really bad eggs!”
- “If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.”
Quotes from Pirates of the Caribbean
While Jack Sparrow is the main character, other characters also have great lines. Let’s see them below from the following Pirates of the Caribbean quotes we have collected for you:
- "Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again." - Jack Sparrow
- "Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never." - Captain Barbossa
- "Why don't I stay here with the ship? I can keep an eye on things. While you're gone. Trust me, I'll take good care of the Pearl." - Captain Barbossa
- "No. You want you to find this, because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle, ol' what's-her-face." - Captain Jack Sparrow
- "It’s Captain Jack Sparrow we're after and a fortune in gold. Run up your white flag, you scurvy scum, and bring me Captain Jack Sparrow, or I'll be sending you to Davy Jones." - Captain Barbossa
- "Do you fear... death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished?" - Davy Jones
- "You're mad. Jack Sparrow: Thank goodness for that, 'cause if I wasn't this would probably never work." - Lord Cutler Beckett
- "Elizabeth Swann, there is more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? And the eye does not go wanting." - Sao Feng
- "Just because you can't see something, it doesn't mean it's not there." - Carina Smyth
- "The men on that ship are looking for Jack, and Jack is on this boat. So, I’m going to swim for it." - Carina Smyth
- "No, it can’t be. I’ve spent years searching for this? The great Jack Sparrow is not some drunk in a cell. Do you even have a ship? A crew? Pants?" - Henry Turner
- "You are neither dead nor dying. What is your purpose here?" - Davy Jones
- "You are Sao Feng, the Pirate Lord of Singapore. You command in an age of piracy where bold captains sail free waters. Where waves aren't measured in feet but as increments of fear, and those who pass the test become legend." - Elizabeth Swann
- "There's a fresh water spring on this island. We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later." - Will Turner
- "Aye, 'tis. And when we find the scurvy blackguard responsible, he can apologize to me little Polly personally, in Davy Jones's locker." - Captain Barbossa.
Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Quotes
Not only funny, but the great thing about Pirates of the Caribbean quotes is the fact that they are inspiring too. Here are Tripboba’s other picks of Pirates of the Caribbean quotes you can read.
- "When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." - Jack Sparrow
- "Think you can outrun the world? You know, the problem with being the last of anything, by and by there will be none left at all." - Jack Sparrow
- "You lovebirds run along and have a good time. You're only young once, remember that." - Captain Barbossa
- "We're pirates. Not bleeding-heart-do-gooder-Robin-Hood-hero types. We don't do rescues." - Captain Barbossa
- "Strike your colors you bloomin' cockroaches! Surrender Captain Jack Sparrow or by thunder we'll burn this city to the ground!" - Captain Barbossa
- "Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream. That’s how I get by." - Jack Sparrow
- "Keep a weather eye on the horizon." - Will Turner
- "If you make your choices alone... how can I trust you?" - Will Turner
- "Ridiculous imitation, and yet I'm flattered." - Elizabeth Swann
- "The other ships will still be looking to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship?" - Elizabeth Swann
- "By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors." - Elizabeth Swann
- "Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth, but never joined." - James Norrington
- "It is not the destination so much as the journey, they say." - Jack Sparrow
- "Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names." - Jack Sparrow
- "Sometimes things come back, mate. We're living proof, you and me." - Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Quotes
Here are more iconic Pirates of the Caribbean quotes from the third season of the movie:
- "The world used to be a bigger place." - Captain Barbossa
- "World's still the same. There's just less in it." - Jack Sparrow
- "My ship, makes me captain!" - Jack Sparrow
- "Ah. Love. A dreadful bond. And yet, so easily severed. Tell me, William Turner. Do you fear death?" - Davy Jones
- "The other ships will still be looking to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, no they will see free men and freedom! And what the enemy will see, they will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors." - Elizabeth Swann
- "Ladies, will you please shut it! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I have never been to Brussels. It is pronounced egregious. And by the way, no, I never actually met Pizarro, though I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?" - Jack Sparrow
- "Aye, the winds are on our side boys, that's all we need!" - Gibbs
- "Advise your brethren. You can fight and all of you will die, or you can not fight, in which case, only most of you will die." - Cutler Beckett
- "We have lost speed, and therefore time, which cannot be regained once lost. Do you understand!?" - Jack Sparrow
- "Do you? It will all have to be redone, ALL OF IT! And let this be a lesson to the lot of you!" - Jack Sparrow
- "They know they face excinction! All the remains is where they make their final stand!" - Cutler Beckett
- "Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you tried to kill me in the past....one of you succeeded!" - Jack Sparrow
- "For certain you have to be lost to find a place as can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was." - Captain Barbossa
- "Have not slander and callumy. I have only embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions. I submit that here now, that is what we all must do. We must fight... To Run Away." - Jack Sparrow
- "Ten years I devoted to the duty you charged me 10 years I looked after those who died at sea And when we could finally be together again You weren't there. Why weren't you there?" - Davy Jones
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness